The Shaft is IN

A place for people to introduce themselves or talk about other players.
Zhaftus
Battle.net Name: Shaftman
Battle.net Char Code: 1739
Battle.net Server: NA

The Shaft is IN

Post by Zhaftus » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:24 am

Thats what she said...

SUP GUYS. Finally got around to getting on these forums! Been playing ZH on and off for years i love hockey and love this game and finally been able to give it more commitment. yay! due to contrary belief i know i have the skills to compete in ZHL. Truth is with the way pubs are i never had a real reason to play SOBER. hahaha. when i do i can play.
holy hell! do i have some issues with this community! Don't want to be a spoiled sport right off the bat here...some of you guys are really great and fun to play with.but Others make it real nasty for any one new to learn and have fun. there seems to be a real elitist attitude that comes with being good at this game that really doesn't belong in any "team" game. who knows maybe none of those douches are on these forums

anyway. Looking forward to being a positive force in the community and helping it grow.

my real issue:
Ive been complaining recently about there not being enough strategy in ZHL. at least not to my eyes.I could be wrong. People think im some dumbass noob. Maybe I am. However after watching twitch streams it really looks like these ZHL teams need a coach. So much skill but not doing much with it.

I dont know.I certainly will find out. Once i choose a proper medium...I hope to bring you guys the X's and O's. Some real solid strategy.

looking forward to the scouting combine as well.

love hockey and love you guys

Cheers!
forumusername
Battle.net Name: kwakster
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: The Shaft is IN

Post by forumusername » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:46 am

[xGRiMx] Shaftman: you fuckin yolo dumb ass pieces of shit™

hi shaftman
[+] ruckLUL

LF mediation