Application to Become a Chief Staff Member

A place for people to introduce themselves or talk about other players.
Kaioken
Battle.net Name: Kaioken
Battle.net Char Code: 266
Battle.net Server: NA

Application to Become a Chief Staff Member

Post by Kaioken » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:05 am

Resume: http://imgur.com/OX634sG

Dear Hiring Professional

Becoming a chief staff member of ZHL has been a life long dream of mine. I have studied to obtain my Ph.D degree in Sports Psychology. As part of my educational experience, I am seeking to have a "Chief ZHL Therapist" role at your company to further both my experience and improve the ZHL experience of the players.

In the past, I have been a part of a friendship program. This experience has not only taught me valuable lessons about human life, but has also reinforced my interest in employment in a "Chief ZHL Therapist" role at your company. My future plans include helping people with their life problems and ZHL mind problems.

I am highly self-motivated with an energetic style. I am eager to learn new skills and enhance my education while contributing to your organization. My strengths also include communications, maturity, and the ability to relate effectively with individuals at all levels and cultural backgrounds as demonstrated throughout my prior experience.

I look forward to discussing the "Chief ZHL Therapist" opportunity at your institution and appreciate your consideration.

Sincerely,

Kaioken Striker
wawmoose
Battle.net Name: WaWMoose
Battle.net Char Code: 1878

Re: Application to Become a Chief Staff Member

Post by wawmoose » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:20 am

I will happily provide a reference letter if the Chief deems one necessary, but as far as I'm concerned, your application should be seriously considered as is.
Thanks for your interest.
RIP Flyers
ProfessorX
Battle.net Name: ProfessorX
Battle.net Char Code: 1530

Post by ProfessorX » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:13 pm

I would probably be at the glue factory right now if I hadn't met Kaioken. I was a young addict working the red light district just to keep the high going. Living in that LA filth, degrading myself night in and night out just to miss my rent anyway -- I thought about ending it all. That's when Kaio found me. I was shivering under a bridge eating moldy hay, almost rabid, yet.. he still took me in. He brushed the fleas out of my mane and gave me carrots and apples.

It was hard making friends growing up. Most people try not to stare, but I'd still hear the whispers behind my back. Big kids point and laugh; little kids clutch closer to their parents. But when I look at Kaio... I see no judgment in his eyes.

We stayed up all night talking. He told me it wasn't my fault and that I should never be ashamed of who I am. He introduced me to his friends who accepted me just as effortlessly as he did. He taught me a game. He taught me how to block passing lanes. He taught me how to live in a cruel world with my head held high.

After a lifetime of neglect and self-hatred, I've finally achieved the joy and happiness once thought to be just a fairy-tale. I'm currently 8 months sober and no longer turning tricks for loose change. I am now a salaried executive at an up and coming sports league.

Kaio saved my life. And there is no doubt he will save many more as Chief Therapist. This is my endorsement.
Tenkz
Battle.net Name: Tenkz
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by Tenkz » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:23 pm

Watermelon
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918

Post by Watermelon » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:35 pm

An expert in communication. I relate to Kaioken on a deeply personal level.

+1
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
krazymen
Battle.net Name: krazymen
Battle.net Char Code: 249

Post by krazymen » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:42 pm

Came here for entertainment, was not disappointed.
Bowling trophy (birthday trophy)
Achieved level 105 in starcraft 2
Undefeated in 5v5
self proclaimed director of ironic trophies