[Intro] Virium

A place for people to introduce themselves or talk about other players.
BacKFisCh
Battle.net Name: BacKFisCh
Battle.net Char Code: 396
Battle.net Server: EU

Re: [Intro] Virium

Post by BacKFisCh » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Hey Virium

Welcome to this community :D
Enjoy your stay
and..

cya on the ice!
#votedraftleague2015
Virium
Battle.net Name: Virium
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Post by Virium » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:39 pm

Just to clear up any residual misconceptions:
I am actually Kholin, I have been playing on my brother's account since the end of S5.
The reason I switched over to playing as Virium was twofold:
1. It is notoriously difficult for goalies to make the transition to skaters. I doubt I could have been a 2nd round skater if I had stayed as kholin.
2. Ive changed quite a bit since I last played ZH actively, and I wanted to be able to make a fresh start in the community.

You will probably see me on both Virium's account and my Kholin account, but both are me. I hope that I can continue the relationship I built as Virium with the community, and I look fowards to seeing all of you on the ice.

-For any concerns related to smurfing for ZHL
1. By smurfing, i didn't artificially lower my draft round, if anything I raised it considerably.
2. I decided not to go in the draft as Kholin which would be a reverse smurf, but to the same effect as smurfing, because that would ruin the spirit of the ZHL.
3. Ill probably play future games in ZHL as Kholin
DerrocK
Battle.net Name: Junky
Battle.net Server: EU

Post by DerrocK » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:53 pm

Why didnt you lock to skater and get drafted in whatever round you would get as kholin
COTEP W
EZHL S1 W
EU Open W
NA ZHPL S5 W
EUS2 Regular Season W, Commish, AllStar
EU Redline W
EUS6 Commish
Swedish Open 2v2 W
DaGOAT ZHCL Rings: 2
Best Support ZHPL S11
Nº1 EU Forum Poster
Immortals on ice Rings: 3
EUS8 W

Narcissism at its best
Virium
Battle.net Name: Virium

Post by Virium » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:02 pm

Locking wasnt a mechanism when I started playing as Virium, and at the time it came out, I had already played over a hundred games as Virium, so I thought it wouldnt be the effort to switch back to Kholin.
Watermelon
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918

Post by Watermelon » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:55 am

You were drafted earlier because people thought, "wow hes brand new but plays like he has experience, I bet he's going to improve so much by the end of the season!".

Turns out you're just another skillcapped player who's been playing since s1. Joke is on your owner. gl
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
TeeKay
Legend
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Server: CN

Post by TeeKay » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:30 am

Watermelon wrote:You were drafted earlier because people thought, "wow hes brand new but plays like he has experience, I bet he's going to improve so much by the end of the season!".

Turns out you're just another skillcapped player who's been playing since s1. Joke is on your owner. gl
Pretty much this. Some players that have been playing for a long time can suddenly take big strides in their game late on (see Assertive, Khsora, etc) but those are severe outliers.

I'm really disappointed in you Kholin. I'm adamantly anti-smurf so I really won't converse with you anymore. But I feel really bad for LK -- What a dick move Kholin.
RusH
Battle.net Name:

Post by RusH » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:46 am

No harm no foul! Talk it over with Ling. GL!
Blitz
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713

Post by Blitz » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:14 am

"Blitzerg: Hey buddy, one more question... would you want to be on a team with me? I love to help new players like yourself with coaching and improvement. I think we could play well together.
Virium: It would be an honor to play on a team with you."

I FUCKING GOT CATFISHED IM CALLING MTV BRO!!

I'm actually more disappointed that you lied to me when I called you out. I avidly told everyone that you weren't new to the game because nobody can control there zealot like you could when you only have 50 games. Why swap accounts and try to fit in as a skater? There are people willing to coach you to improve your skating... Just sign up as Kholin and say I'm looking to improve my skating skills this season and will only be playing as a skater this season, and let the chips falls as they may. You have skater potential but to learn that you didn't develop these skills so quickly like you told everyone just makes all coaches not want to coach you whatsoever. You hurt yourself by doing that, gl in the season though ..you have decent potential but gl getting anyone but LK to help nurture it for you.

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
TinyTerran
Battle.net Name:

Post by TinyTerran » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:16 am

I love you so much Kholin. :'D
Bulbasaaur
Battle.net Name: Bulbasaaur
Battle.net Char Code: 615

Post by Bulbasaaur » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:43 am

Blitz wrote:"Blitzerg: Hey buddy, one more question... would you want to be on a team with me? I love to help new players like yourself with coaching and improvement. I think we could play well together.
Virium: It would be an honor to play on a team with you."

I FUCKING GOT CATFISHED IM CALLING MTV BRO!!

I'm actually more disappointed that you lied to me when I called you out. I avidly told everyone that you weren't new to the game because nobody can control there zealot like you could when you only have 50 games. Why swap accounts and try to fit in as a skater? There are people willing to coach you to improve your skating... Just sign up as Kholin and say I'm looking to improve my skating skills this season and will only be playing as a skater this season, and let the chips falls as they may. You have skater potential but to learn that you didn't develop these skills so quickly like you told everyone just makes all coaches not want to coach you whatsoever. You hurt yourself by doing that, gl in the season though ..you have decent potential but gl getting anyone but LK to help nurture it for you.
i could ctrl my zealot sorta good at 50 games. at 50 games i started ihing