[Intro] Virium

A place for people to introduce themselves or talk about other players.
Kholin
Battle.net Name: Kholin
Battle.net Char Code: 610
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: [Intro] Virium

Post by Kholin » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:55 am

Blitz wrote:Why swap accounts and try to fit in as a skater? There are people willing to coach you to improve your skating... Just sign up as Kholin and say I'm looking to improve my skating skills this season and will only be playing as a skater this season, and let the chips falls as they may. You have skater potential but to learn that you didn't develop these skills so quickly like you told everyone just makes all coaches not want to coach you whatsoever. You hurt yourself by doing that, gl in the season though ..you have decent potential but gl getting anyone but LK to help nurture it for you.
I actually tried for a while to skate, but I ran into the same problem as Cafca after Season 2, when he wanted to become a skater but was always asked to goal, or not taken seriously. I might have been a veteran Zealot Hockey player, but I had not skated more than 10 or so IHs over the course of my career. Anyone who saw me skate when I played as Kholin would tell you I was at best a 8th or 9th round skater. My skating ability was next to non-existent when I began to skate on Virium, and the improvements I made are very real, and still continuing. If you think that I'm just a skill-capped skater, I look forwards to proving you wrong on the ice, because I have still more room to improve, and you will see it.
      • Dont worry, Im a Koalafied goalie
Marker
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164

Post by Marker » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:48 pm

so we had a guy who practically never skated, and hes somehow skill capped? we have a guy who's been playing on and off since season 1, and wanted a fresh look since people change over a few years? damn you guys are such asshole elitists. get over yourselves and be nice to the kid. He wanted change and hes still getting the same old assholes. ez.

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
Tenkz
Battle.net Name: Tenkz
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by Tenkz » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:09 pm

ur name is kholin goal but ur skating wtf this is bullshit pick a role

also id just like to say i called this from the start because kholin said something like
"just do the LK special"
but 1. nothing LK does is special
2. "virium" was only around for when ling was under the names darling and darkling, so how would he be LK?
Blitz
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713

Post by Blitz » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:33 pm

If you're trying to create a new persona and just roll with the skating role, why then come back and tell people that you're actually Kholin? It's like you wanted the vibe of a fresh start but you wanted the credit of it as Kholin?? Should have just stayed as virium.

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
Teroh
Legend
Battle.net Name: Teroh
Battle.net Char Code: 773

Post by Teroh » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:26 pm

While changing your name isn't a punishable offense, the questionable nature of your actions comes from the intentional effort to disguise your identity - posting an intro thread really highlights this. That is what I feel most warrants punishment. The smurfing rule doesn't particularly apply, you didn't sign up twice. Also, you ended up increasing your draft value. These were all considered.

I have spoken with league management and your owner, and we have come to a joint decision to suspend you for 2 games (both ZHL and ZHPL), on 11/22 and 11/30.
LinGuini
Battle.net Name: lingking
Battle.net Char Code: 166

Post by LinGuini » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:46 pm

Tenkz wrote: but 1. nothing LK does is special
I assure you, Tenkz doesn't start anything unless you do. :roll:
Tenkz
Battle.net Name: Tenkz

Post by Tenkz » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:49 pm

LinGKinG1 wrote:
Tenkz wrote: but 1. nothing LK does is special
I assure you, Tenkz doesn't start anything unless you do. :roll:
Lol? This isn't a personal attack. Nor did I say you were bad. You're just really good at doing basic spins and shots.
HALOUNSC
Battle.net Name: HALOUNSC

Post by HALOUNSC » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:47 pm

Just make me a sandwich. On a roll. Extra chicken and triple crispy bacon. Roast beef. Lettuce and firm tomatoes. Hold the mayo for yourself.
Insez
Battle.net Name: InsezSempai
Battle.net Char Code: 2461
Battle.net Server: EU

Post by Insez » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:34 am

Welcome Virium!

WacK
Battle.net Name:

Post by WacK » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:29 pm

I'm glad to see new people entering the zh community.
dp.
teenthighgap.com