Spring Break

A place for people to introduce themselves or talk about other players.
Kurt_58
Legend
Battle.net Name: Kurt
Battle.net Char Code: 638
Battle.net Server: NA

Spring Break

Post by Kurt_58 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:15 pm

I will be on Spring break this coming week. That means no school. And no work for me. So unless something manages to suck up all my time I should be able to get on quite often to play some games with you guys. I haven't been on in a couple days and I feel lost without you guys :c
Cervalicious
Battle.net Name: Cervantez
Battle.net Char Code: 233

Re: Spring Break

Post by Cervalicious » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Kurt_58 wrote:I will be on Spring break this coming week. That means no school. And no work for me. So unless something manages to suck up all my time I should be able to get on quite often to play some games with you guys. I haven't been on in a couple days and I feel lost without you guys :c
obviously you lied cause you still aren't on... and i subbed to your youtube channel waiting for more videos and i'm not getting any D:
http://gfycat.com/GroundedFantasticCrayfish
      • I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO WORK THIS THING
get rekt
maha
Battle.net Name: maharishi
Battle.net Char Code: 576

Re: Spring Break

Post by maha » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:11 pm

Cervalicious wrote:
Kurt_58 wrote:I will be on Spring break this coming week. That means no school. And no work for me. So unless something manages to suck up all my time I should be able to get on quite often to play some games with you guys. I haven't been on in a couple days and I feel lost without you guys :c
obviously you lied cause you still aren't on... and i subbed to your youtube channel waiting for more videos and i'm not getting any D:
ya kurt let's get this shit going

we can start small with just a couple tactics per video
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."