So the free agency

A place for people to introduce themselves or talk about other players.
marissa
Battle.net Name: GeL
Battle.net Char Code: 319
Battle.net Server: NA

So the free agency

Post by marissa » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:28 pm

There is no more huh?
poopeybutt
Battle.net Name: cowsmoke
Battle.net Char Code: 1234
Battle.net Server: KR

Re: So the free agency

Post by poopeybutt » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:40 pm

oh god she has returned
I might be on in a week or so...
wawmoose
Battle.net Name: WaWMoose
Battle.net Char Code: 1878

Post by wawmoose » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:07 pm

Yea you missed it by about a week unfortunately :P
RIP Flyers
Kaioken
Battle.net Name: Kaioken
Battle.net Char Code: 266

Post by Kaioken » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:38 pm

marissa wrote:There is no more huh?
Hello Marissa! Its nice to see you again haha. Unfortunately the free agency has ended but that's ok! We can still play in-houses some time when you are available just let me know! ^_^

Its nice too see you back and I hope to play Zealot Hockey with you sometime in the near future!! :)
marissa
Battle.net Name: GeL
Battle.net Char Code: 319

Post by marissa » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:51 pm

I was just curious but i am not sure that i plan to come back. Mostly just saying hi to people. I don't really like most of the people in this community as it is. It is partially responsible for the lackluster increase in new players and player retention in my eyes. Toxic to say the least. Very unwelcoming lol. If i do come back things will be different
poopeybutt
Battle.net Name: cowsmoke
Battle.net Char Code: 1234
Battle.net Server: KR

Post by poopeybutt » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:28 pm

marissa wrote:I was just curious but i am not sure that i plan to come back. Mostly just saying hi to people. I don't really like most of the people in this community as it is. It is partially responsible for the lackluster increase in new players and player retention in my eyes. Toxic to say the least. Very unwelcoming lol. If i do come back things will be different
good riddance
I might be on in a week or so...
JMoney
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by JMoney » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:37 pm

marissa wrote:I was just curious but i am not sure that i plan to come back. Mostly just saying hi to people. I don't really like most of the people in this community as it is. It is partially responsible for the lackluster increase in new players and player retention in my eyes. Toxic to say the least. Very unwelcoming lol. If i do come back things will be different
Thanks for dropping in, nice to know you're still kicking around!
iSpyGecko
Battle.net Name: iSpyGecko
Battle.net Char Code: 1819

Post by iSpyGecko » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:35 am

This is by far the worst community i've ever seen and for such a small game lol. I've played all the games people say have horrible communities, CS:GO, LoL, Dota2, it doesn't compare. No one's ever went out of their way to stalk me and find my facebook and my real name and skype and likely IP address in any of those games. No one's completely fabricated stories of conversations i've had in any of those games.

wawmoose
Battle.net Name: WaWMoose
Battle.net Char Code: 1878

Post by wawmoose » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:57 am

iSpyGecko wrote:
This is by far the worst community i've ever seen and for such a small game lol. I've played all the games people say have horrible communities, CS:GO, LoL, Dota2, it doesn't compare. No one's ever went out of their way to stalk me and find my facebook and my real name and skype and likely IP address in any of those games. No one's completely fabricated stories of conversations i've had in any of those games.
Mad cuz we smurf skills are trash. Stay rekt iFound
RIP Flyers
iSpyGecko
Battle.net Name: iSpyGecko
Battle.net Char Code: 1819

Post by iSpyGecko » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:09 am

im bulb or critt according to tenkz get with the times. idk even know the name critt but thats me.

@Water - I dont feel like cluttering that thread, but if you're referring to me saying score 15 or you're overrated it was just a joke. I thought it'd be taken as such. I'm just a person who is competitive and likes to learn things to the best of his abilities. No hard feelings. If it's something else i apologize please let me know.

i decided to edit it here instead of making another post.
Last edited by iSpyGecko on Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.