So the free agency

A place for people to introduce themselves or talk about other players.
marissa
Battle.net Name: GeL
Battle.net Char Code: 319
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: So the free agency

Post by marissa » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:34 am

krazymen wrote:wat up gel, did u see zombiegirl lately i miss you 2 arguing about god
I haven't been on at all but he/she seemed to disappear a few months after i was in
krazymen
Battle.net Name: krazymen
Battle.net Char Code: 249

Post by krazymen » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:45 am

marissa wrote:
krazymen wrote:wat up gel, did u see zombiegirl lately i miss you 2 arguing about god
I haven't been on at all but he/she seemed to disappear a few months after i was in
damn maybe next time
Bowling trophy (birthday trophy)
Achieved level 105 in starcraft 2
Undefeated in 5v5
self proclaimed director of ironic trophies
Marker
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164

Post by Marker » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:16 am

marissa wrote:I think you humor yourself and confuse others with your pseudo intellectual conversations.
Damn i'd laugh at this too if your triple post wasn't cancer. Ya know you can scroll down and click quotes from other people right? You don't have to post 3 separate times and inflate your post count.

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
Watermelon
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918

Post by Watermelon » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:56 am

marissa wrote:
Watermelon wrote:
marissa wrote:
Didn't seem to be the case dear. If you are talking to someone you should probably make it a little more clear then. You should also understand the difference between practicing medicine and still being in medical school. I move to texas for my residency in fall as an orthopedic surgeon. As far as you believing i am a man then feel free to believe whatever you want to believe. If you want to look into it then feel free to look me up because it is not hard to figure that part out. Hell call the hospital and ask for me if you really want idc. You will mature eventually like the rest of these young boys :P In due time of course
Besides the demeaning "hun"s and using your (alleged) age as some sort of point for intellectual authority, this is just babble. I wasn't talking to you. Gecko recognized I was talking to him. It really isn't that hard.
I think you humor yourself and confuse others with your pseudo intellectual conversations.
I never claimed to be of superior intellect, I merely pointed out your appeal to age as a source for intellectual authority. The babble continues. :roll:
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
marissa

Post by marissa » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:43 pm

Watermelon wrote:
marissa wrote:
Watermelon wrote:
Besides the demeaning "hun"s and using your (alleged) age as some sort of point for intellectual authority, this is just babble. I wasn't talking to you. Gecko recognized I was talking to him. It really isn't that hard.
I think you humor yourself and confuse others with your pseudo intellectual conversations.
I never claimed to be of superior intellect, I merely pointed out your appeal to age as a source for intellectual authority. The babble continues. :roll:
Incorrect. Age is not a factor for intellectual authority what i mentioned was in regards to maturity but thanks
marissa

Post by marissa » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:44 pm

Marker wrote:
marissa wrote:I think you humor yourself and confuse others with your pseudo intellectual conversations.
Damn i'd laugh at this too if your triple post wasn't cancer. Ya know you can scroll down and click quotes from other people right? You don't have to post 3 separate times and inflate your post count.
i dont care marker.
Illusion
Battle.net Name: Illusion
Battle.net Char Code: 813

Post by Illusion » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:45 pm

lol gel still claiming to be in med school? i have been with 2 people in med school and in their last year-2, with all of their volunteering, working extra rounds, speaking to hospitals about residency, they literally had no time to themselves. You used to be on ZH constantly less than a year ago. This is why online gaming gets annoying sometimes. People can make up whatever profession they want.
marissa

Post by marissa » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:48 pm

Illusion wrote:lol gel still claiming to be in med school? i have been with 2 people in med school and in their last year-2, with all of their volunteering, working extra rounds, speaking to hospitals about residency, they literally had no time to themselves. You used to be on ZH constantly less than a year ago. This is why online gaming gets annoying sometimes. People can make up whatever profession they want.
You act like it is hard to verify that i am at the school lol but sure. I am going to texas for my residency
Marker
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164

Post by Marker » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:52 pm

marissa wrote:
Marker wrote:
i dont care marker.
You should, its easier, and you look like less of an asshole. I hate to say it but this thread isn't winning you over, and I believe you are just trolling at this point. Please for the love of everyone, shut the fuck up with your constant bitching. You aren't even in the community anymore. We don't need a 101 reasons why you left.

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
marissa

Post by marissa » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:54 pm

Marker wrote:
marissa wrote:
Marker wrote:
i dont care marker.
You should, its easier, and you look like less of an asshole. I hate to say it but this thread isn't winning you over, and I believe you are just trolling at this point. Please for the love of everyone, shut the fuck up with your constant bitching. You aren't even in the community anymore. We don't need a 101 reasons why you left.
I am not trying to win anyone over by any means. You do serve as a good reminder why this community isn't thriving though ;)