So the free agency

A place for people to introduce themselves or talk about other players.
Illusion
Battle.net Name: Illusion
Battle.net Char Code: 813
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: So the free agency

Post by Illusion » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:54 pm

the issue is anyone can pretend to be anyone. you can't actually verify anything online. The only real way would be for someone to meet you and actually walk you into the school and have verification from them while face to face. Tbh, it's possible, but you'd have to dumb down your speech and demeanor quite a bit in sc2, because you just don't often say intelligent things. You also would not be that committed. As i said, you would not have time to be playing zh hours a day like you used to if you were really in med school. Given, both of my ex's went to OSU med which is one of the best in the country, so maybe they just expect more. Again, there is a chance you are in med school, i just very much doubt it.
Marker
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164

Post by Marker » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:57 pm

Dark delete this thread please. When I fought with blitz that was deleted, and this is even more irrelevant to the league.

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
marissa
Battle.net Name: GeL
Battle.net Char Code: 319

Post by marissa » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:02 pm

Illusion wrote:the issue is anyone can pretend to be anyone. you can't actually verify anything online. The only real way would be for someone to meet you and actually walk you into the school and have verification from them while face to face. Tbh, it's possible, but you'd have to dumb down your speech and demeanor quite a bit in sc2, because you just don't often say intelligent things. You also would not be that committed. As i said, you would not have time to be playing zh hours a day like you used to if you were really in med school. Given, both of my ex's went to OSU med which is one of the best in the country, so maybe they just expect more. Again, there is a chance you are in med school, i just very much doubt it.
Incorrect you can search a schools database and call up a school/hospital and verify the individual on record at least when it comes to medical school. You can doubt it all you want hun. I played at night when i was playing and i don't sleep much as it is. I have done all my interviewing i have been accepted into a residency and i don't let medical school control my life. the 4th year is far less busy than the last 3. you would know that if you were in medical school
l)arkangel
Battle.net Name: Darkangel
Battle.net Char Code: 1457

Post by l)arkangel » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:04 pm

Marker wrote:Dark delete this thread please. When I fought with blitz that was deleted, and this is even more irrelevant to the league.
They'll get bored of the thread eventually. Moving this to Player Corner, though.
*S5 Champion*

Player Profile
Marker
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164

Post by Marker » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:05 pm

l)arkangel wrote:
Marker wrote:Dark delete this thread please. When I fought with blitz that was deleted, and this is even more irrelevant to the league.
They'll get bored of the thread eventually. Moving this to Player Corner, though.
Close enough, thx.

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
Illusion

Post by Illusion » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:13 pm

again... u can pretend to be anyone lol. you can give a name of someone in the med school and i would have no idea if that person actually was you or not. i'm not saying it is impossible, but you really don't seem to understand what i am saying. You can basically become whoever you want on the internet. Thought this was a simple concept. And honestly, i have to agree with water, stop calling people hun. I hope you don't do that to your patients when you are what? 25-26?
Illusion

Post by Illusion » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:15 pm

i digress though. I am semi-trolling you, but the fact that you are responding over and over in zh forums sort of further proves my point.
DerrocK
Battle.net Name: Junky
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: EU

Post by DerrocK » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:37 pm

What the fuck is this thread
COTEP W
EZHL S1 W
EU Open W
NA ZHPL S5 W
EUS2 Regular Season W, Commish, AllStar
EU Redline W
EUS6 Commish
Swedish Open 2v2 W
DaGOAT ZHCL Rings: 2
Best Support ZHPL S11
Nº1 EU Forum Poster
Immortals on ice Rings: 3
EUS8 W

Narcissism at its best
JMoney
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by JMoney » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:36 pm

Irrelevant? Inside sources are telling me that this is part of gel's campaign for s7 commish
wawmoose
Battle.net Name: WaWMoose
Battle.net Char Code: 1878

Post by wawmoose » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:02 pm

DerrocK wrote:What the fuck is this thread
finally something me and junky can agree on
RIP Flyers