THE PATH OF THE CHAMPION

A place for people to introduce themselves or talk about other players.
SilentFate
Battle.net Name: SilentFate
Battle.net Char Code: 10000
Battle.net Server: EU

Re: THE PATH OF THE CHAMPION

Post by SilentFate » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:55 am

Rigensis wrote:Everyone should carry a mixtape around - incase an opportunity comes to give to someone. Like police, or to President, or to Kanye West.

Silentfate, there is a phenomenon when some people after becoming highly famous starts act arrogantly. I want to ask you - what methods, tricks are you using to stay so humble after winning 2 EUDLs?
I don't feel like i'm "highly famous".. in zh world im already the legend tbh... I dont act arrogantly i act like im supposed to act on my level and if u see the greatness on ice u gotta respect me and pray to me as im the god of EU zealothockey..
#Free LOGIK ELO
#Free SILENTFATE ELO
#
BacKFisCh
Battle.net Name: BacKFisCh
Battle.net Char Code: 396

Post by BacKFisCh » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:00 am

Bring back the chilli vid to show your greatness
#votedraftleague2015
Alassau
Battle.net Name: Alassau
Battle.net Char Code: 2398

Post by Alassau » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:20 am

We need best-ofs of your saves Ted !
Today, I breath without being able to overcome the disapointment of your sorrow misfortune that lied yesterday. I need to releaf myself and eventually stare at your divine omnipotence so that you, allmighty lord, apply your blessing on my sight.
Blame the pin that broke the shield we raised beforehand to protect you from rounded UFOs that one calls a puck.
Kappa.
SilentFate
Battle.net Name: SilentFate
Battle.net Char Code: 10000

Post by SilentFate » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:18 pm

I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO MAKE STATEMENT ABOUT LAST SUNDAY .. AS U MAY ALREADY KNOW WE LOST 3:1 AND MY HORRIBLE 80% PERFORMANCE JUST NICELY SHOWED UP THAT I WAS INACTIVE WHOLE WEEK AS I PLAYED ONLY FEW GAMES AT MONDAY AND THEN NOTHIN.. DUE TO REAL LIFE AND THUG STUFF... ANYWAYS I WAS AWAY WHOLE WEEKEND AND AFTER LONG TRAVELLING I CAME BACK TO HOME AT AROUND 3PM.. I WAS VERY TIRED AS I HAD TO WOKE UP AT 5 AM TO CATCH TRAIN (PLAN WAS SIMPLE - GET HOME EARLIER - PLAY ATLEAST 6-7 GAMES AND BE COMPLETELY READY FOR LEAGUE BUT I FELL ASLEEP AND WOKE UP 10 MINUTES BEFORE LEAGUE GAME (THANKS TO PHONE REMINDER) ...

SO I WAS TIRED....
I DIDNT PLAY WHOLE WEEK...
AND I WAS NOT WARMED
FUCK

THIS SUNDAY WAS UNEBELIEVABLE DISASTER ..

SRY FOR MY LANGUAGE BUT AS THE CHAMPION AND THE GODDEST GOD I NEED EXPRESS MY FEELINGS AS BEST AS I CAN....

More updates about my zh career comin out soon.. In few days maybe there will be some big news but unofortunetly not very gud news
#Free LOGIK ELO
#Free SILENTFATE ELO
#
RusH
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Post by RusH » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:23 pm

Praise be unto SilentGod