[Intro] Rawrus

A place for people to introduce themselves or talk about other players.
Rawrus
Battle.net Name: DoomRawrus
Battle.net Char Code: 974
Battle.net Server: NA

[Intro] Rawrus

Post by Rawrus » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello I am the one and only Rawrus of Doom aka DoomRawrus on NA and just plain Rawrus on EU.

I have been avidly playing Zealot Hockey since I retired from Starbattle back in February.

My role in hockey is currently goalie in training while I also like to play a defender. I can make some nice shots but typically I leave the fancy stuff up to the pros. I also have streaming equipment for casting games which I have used in Starbattle pretty well and now I should hope to do so in Zealot Hockey as well.

Right now because I am still developing as a player I am not as hard focussed on playing in the tournaments yet but I am eager to support this community the best I can and learn enough skills to make me a better caster for future events. My starcraft private messages are set to blocked except for friends so the best way to reach me would be my PM box on these forums or if you see me in the ZH SC group chat. I look forward to meeting as many of the pro players as I can and playing some fun games.

I do not really have much of any casts of interest yet but my Twitch can be found at: http://www.twitch.tv/rawrus

~Rawrus of Doom
maha
Battle.net Name: maharishi
Battle.net Char Code: 576
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: [Intro] Rawrus

Post by maha » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:06 am

Rawrus wrote:Hello I am the one and only Rawrus of Doom aka DoomRawrus on NA and just plain Rawrus on EU.

I have been avidly playing Zealot Hockey since I retired from Starbattle back in February.

My role in hockey is currently goalie in training while I also like to play a defender. I can make some nice shots but typically I leave the fancy stuff up to the pros. I also have streaming equipment for casting games which I have used in Starbattle pretty well and now I should hope to do so in Zealot Hockey as well.

Right now because I am still developing as a player I am not as hard focussed on playing in the tournaments yet but I am eager to support this community the best I can and learn enough skills to make me a better caster for future events. My starcraft private messages are set to blocked except for friends so the best way to reach me would be my PM box on these forums or if you see me in the ZH SC group chat. I look forward to meeting as many of the pro players as I can and playing some fun games.

I do not really have much of any casts of interest yet but my Twitch can be found at: http://www.twitch.tv/rawrus

~Rawrus of Doom
hi doom

please keep goalieing, we need goalies!
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."