The Legacy of SalmanaZar aka MiutenRoshi

A place for people to introduce themselves or talk about other players.
Sal#
Battle.net Name: MutenRoshi
Battle.net Char Code: 182
Battle.net Server: EU

The Legacy of SalmanaZar aka MiutenRoshi

Post by Sal# » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:21 am

Hello ZealotHockey Family i didnt thought this will ever happen or will happen so fast. But its time to.

When i started Zealot Hockey i never would had expected, a online game could fascinate me that hard and took me in his spell.
I never had imagined i will use so much of my time for playing a online game. i never was interested in hockey and also never thought i would play this game so intense. I never had expected that i would ever create a Online Clan or helping to construct a GameCommunity.

Often i was wondering why the hell i playing this game and wasting so much of my imprtant time for nothing. Iam playing here in Bavaria Football and coaching also a youth team i love to bring the best out of people not just in a sporty way.

in my childhood and youth i played different sports and with 13 years i started to playing poolbillard after i had a bad injury which stopped my soccer passion and the big goals i had there.
But i well spotted after a time this all had to be happen.
i played poolbillard between 13-17 very active and spend all of my passion and time into that game. I get better and better even if i never had a realy coach u thought me things. But it was the passion and the deep believing and trust to can realy be 1 time on top. This are the things which brought the best out of me, things a Coach cant teach u, he just maybe can activate it in u.
At one point after some national and international competitions where i begin to thought iam the best and can be everywhere one of the best a haughty feeling came up inside me, a feeling which blinded me. I just saw a few other people on that Level i was in Poolbillard and stopped the perception of people who are not on this Level.

People around me felt this attitude and the people who always get inspired by me just because iam that good feeled sad about that things. I didnt cared because i thought iam something special i dont need to care what people thinking who are not that good or in my oppinion not good enough.

But then 1 day something special happend. i played alone for myself in our poolhall and a Dad with his son maybe 10 years old tooked the table near me.
The started playing and i just was focused in my self hitting ball after ball. I learned during poolbillard a special focusing. a focusing some people call tunnel vision. When u have this tunnelvision u playing on a much higher level, a level people sometimes wouldnt belive they can be that good.

But while iam playing and being in that tunnelvision i felt someone was not just watching me i felt something when someone says WOW about your doings but noone said it. i just felt it.
This woke me up and i get out from that tunnel vision. I saw that young child trying to hold the cue like i did, trying to look how i looked when i walked around the table, he copied me in so fast time, and wtf i thought this young guy is realy talentede even he didnt hit any ball right. i was so impressed, that i tottaly forgot myself and just wanted to show this guy some things to bring the best out of his talent. I realy felt so much happyness and my arrogant feeling was lost. i felt like iam nothing against this young kid and hes the realy best!

So i got to them and say hey man u are realy talented and he smiled with a way i never saw a smiling like that. it was like i smiling Pep Guardiola come to an little child and would say to him man 1 time u will win the championsleague.

I never felt a so deep beleiving for someone who can be one time the best of all better then everyone and much better then i always was or will get.
i spended like an hour with this child and showing him things and i was so impressed about his fast improving that i lovely would had spend all of my time just to show him all of my Poolhints tricks etc. I talked a bit with his father and tried to persuade him to sign up his child in our Poolclub.

But he said they are not from here and it was just a coincidence that they came up in this poolhall. At this moment i didnt understand that higher coincidence, which maybe looked for the father just like an coincidence. But it was the moment a simple game changed the life of 2 persons in a real special way.

I wanted to make this little guy a present and i was short before to make give him my so much worthy Cue as a gift even if i didnt knew him. I realy was thinking about what can i make this young guy for a present and didnt found anything. But after i spoke my last words to that child before they left i recognized that words where the best present i could gave him.

That day realy changed my life !!! i lost a lot of my attitude and thinking about being something special. I wasnt blinded anymore, i recognized there are out much much more special people who realy can if they want or someone activates it in them!

Like the fluke it wants 2 days after that happend i read a special citation, which was totally for me in that moment.

This citiation changed also so much inside me even it where just some words for the most of you.

"Someone who believes being somebody has stopped becoming somebody"

"Wer denkt was zu sein, hat aufgehört was zu werden" (ger)

So my thinking about myself was totally changed and my life around also. I admittedly my passion for pool, but i got a passion for much much more!

This young child this simple game activated something like my inner coach, which started from that day not just coaching me in different situations, it started to coaching also everyone else where i felt the same passion for the same thing i had.

In all of us is this is this inner coach even u dont feel like coaching anytime anyone else. But it inside in all of us. And he appaer in every moment u feel like helping someone or trying to make him in any way a bit better or feeling better.

U dont have to train or coach anyone, but if u just inspire one time a person like this young child inspired me or i him u can change much more then just helping someone to get better in a sporty way!

After all time from searching why iam playing Zealot hockey and spending so much time for it i saw my way and higher commission here.
And it was not just to helping build up a community, coaching some people or creating a Clan or homespots for people which are sometimes not seen or get lost.

So it was not just me who wanted to wrote u guys now this signs, it was also the young child who inspired me one time and changed my life in a special way.

I will stop playing Zealot Hockey and all my other kind of work behind some people dont see.

i will be around sometimes playing some games hanging around with some special people i met here, and ZH have a lot of this special people.

All that i realy want from u guys is beiing much more often tolerant to people who are not that good at a lifepoint. Maybe u are the one who can help them and change there life a bit. Motivate them to bring the best out of them, believing in there self. Activate the inner coach in them and inside u and inspire people not just with your Skillevel in any online game u play.
We are often much more in a way connected with people then we thought from beginning, even with people we have a bad or declining posture which is often build from different situations we missunderstood or just looked about things from one side and dont felt about inside them and there appreciation in that situations.

May my last words to that young child also can help u a bit to bring the best out of u and activate that inner coach which can motivate and help us and others in any Lifesituation we have.

i said to him following words: EVEN if u never will play poolbillard anymore or that active, u can be everywhere good with that way u improving so fast not just in Billard.
again he smiled up on me with the same smile before and i never will forget it.

But now like 11 years later iam sitting here and realy understand what happend on that day. It was not just the young child who was special talented for poolbillard or have a power to imrpoving so fast. It was the complete situation, when a arrogant 17 year old poolplayer was focused on himself and playing, but activated even if he didnt recognized the inner coach in this young guy, just by the way i hitting the balls right in a simple game.

May the INNERCOACH be with all of u. Also amazing Son goku in Dragonball who are for sure 1000 times stronger then his sensei MutenRoshi but at one day Son gokus life changed when this crazy old guy activated his Innercoach.

Best greetz and thank u for all the nice and sometimes also bad times i had with u guys.
Believe in yourself and believe there u are a big part of universe, which can change in some situations everything for a person.

Thanks for reading this long text but thats my legacy for u, thats they reason why i started that game.

All the best for all of u Salmanazar aka MiutenRoshi aka COCACOALA
OzyWho
Battle.net Name: Ozy Who
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Re: The Legacy of SalmanaZar aka MiutenRoshi

Post by OzyWho » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:22 am

tl;dr
Bye, Roshi. :)

Sad I never got to see you at full strength. :(
We experience something, evaluate it, and then we feel an emotional response according to that evaluation.
Reason is emotion's slave and exists to rationalize emotional experience.
Rationalize emotional response in the present experience.
Vapour
Battle.net Name: Valour
Battle.net Char Code: 273
Battle.net Server: NA

Post by Vapour » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:41 am

All the best salma <3, been a longgg journey! Was always a pleasure chatting :) Safe travels in the future!
Meepomart
Battle.net Name: Meepomart
Battle.net Char Code: 550

Post by Meepomart » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:40 am

WHAT! SAL U CAN'T GO D;
I will miss seeing you in EU and NA pubs, it's a shame I didn't get to play any organized events with you. I hope you keep finding stuff to be passionate about :)

btw i'm dave
Kaigo1
Battle.net Name: Kaigo

Post by Kaigo1 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:44 am

:( Goodbye friend, all the best to you in the future
Sid: HEAD OF STATS
Sid: DOES 0 STATS
Sid: SHAKE
Sid: MY
Sid: GOD
Sid: DAMN
Sid: HEAD
LoOgiK
Battle.net Name: BlackPhilou
Battle.net Char Code: 2169

Post by LoOgiK » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:29 pm

Come weekend to play tourney and then you can go.
EUDL4 winner #10-0
1st best forum spammer
ZHCL 8 9 Winner
EUDL5 Manager
Redline tourney finalist

VOTE KURT FOR S10 COMMISION
OzyWho
Battle.net Name: Ozy Who

Post by OzyWho » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:46 pm

LoOgiK wrote:Come weekend to play tourney and then you can go.
^
We experience something, evaluate it, and then we feel an emotional response according to that evaluation.
Reason is emotion's slave and exists to rationalize emotional experience.
Rationalize emotional response in the present experience.
LoOgiK
Battle.net Name: BlackPhilou
Battle.net Char Code: 2169

Post by LoOgiK » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:25 am

Don't lie next time then I atleast can pick someone who shows up.
EUDL4 winner #10-0
1st best forum spammer
ZHCL 8 9 Winner
EUDL5 Manager
Redline tourney finalist

VOTE KURT FOR S10 COMMISION
Pudel
Battle.net Name: Poodle

Post by Pudel » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:25 pm