[Intro] Darkangel

A place for people to introduce themselves or talk about other players.
l)arkangel
Battle.net Name: Darkangel
Battle.net Char Code: 1457
Battle.net Server: NA

[Intro] Darkangel

Post by l)arkangel » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:54 am

I play Hero Attack 3X competitively, but I've been playing Zealot Hockey in my spare time. Still getting up to speed with the game though. Anyone know if Harfang's been playing A.I.s to get that 98% win rate? :)

Played a game recently with a pretty solid crowd. Names I remember are Cervantes and Genius. Felt bad cause I had a solid buzz going at the time and wasn't exactly up to par. Anyways, I hope to get into some more competitive games instead of facing bronzes all day.

I recognize a good amount of names around this forum. Especially WildFire since we're in touch regarding the Swarm of Hearts tournament since I'm essentially hosting Hero Attack 3x.'s end.

Oh, I also maintain a youtube channel for hero attack, but clearly this has nothing to do with ZH.

char code is 1457. hmu
Last edited by l)arkangel on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*S5 Champion*

Player Profile
brucecambell
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Re: [Intro] Darkangel

Post by brucecambell » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:30 am

yea i remember u we played in a pub but it was basically full of pros... if you want to get into the private games or ih games, just join the zealot hockey group in SC :).
l)arkangel

Post by l)arkangel » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:02 pm

I'll be sure to do that. Also, do you guys use any sort of communication application? Like teamspeak/Ventrilo/Skype?
*S5 Champion*

Player Profile
Wildfire
Legend
Battle.net Name: WildFire
Battle.net Char Code: 427

Post by Wildfire » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:48 pm

l)arkangel wrote:I'll be sure to do that. Also, do you guys use any sort of communication application? Like teamspeak/Ventrilo/Skype?
I think I've told you about the star battle teamspeak, we been using that.
l)arkangel

Post by l)arkangel » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:43 pm

l)arkangel wrote:I play Hero Attack 3X competitively, but I've been playing Zealot Hockey in my spare time. Still getting up to speed with the game though. Anyone know if Harfang's been playing A.I.s to get that 98% win rate? :)

Played a game recently with a pretty solid crowd. Names I remember are Cervantes and Genius. Felt bad cause I had a solid buzz going at the time and wasn't exactly up to par. Anyways, I hope to get into some more competitive games instead of facing bronzes all day.

I recognize a good amount of names around this forum. Especially WildFire since we're in touch regarding the Swarm of Hearts tournament since I'm essentially hosting Hero Attack 3x.'s end.

Oh, I also maintain a youtube channel for hero attack, but clearly this has nothing to do with ZH.

char code is 1457. hmu
For my 1000th post, I will necro my first. Been a wild and crazy ride in this felonopia we call a forum. Shouts to WF for taking the same shot over and over and calling me a weak link and benching me for baby Jesus. Shouts to my korhal war pigs. Ur still fam even though you got caught in traffic, peter. Shouts to maha for putting up with my bs. Shouts to new folsom for letting me try offense. Shouts to shak, u know what it is fam. Shouts to every other teammate I've ever have and haven't mentioned.

Random treasured moment of my career: boost dunking on Vapour after standing still for 3 seconds.

Tell me a random happy moment that you've had playing zh. 2 years with most of you shitsippers so give me somethin.
*S5 Champion*

Player Profile
wawmoose
Battle.net Name: WaWMoose
Battle.net Char Code: 1878

Post by wawmoose » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:53 pm

I think this is when you retire this account and start a new one.

Shak win with you Vap Halo Three Dats and Prof was awesome. Really felt like a small family.
RIP Flyers
Blitz
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713

Post by Blitz » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:57 pm

That time you texted me, and we had probably one of the dumbest awkward conversations I've ever had. Looking back it all now. . . it all looks quite stupidly funny :D :D . I hope life is treating you well, and you are treating it well. Good luck to you in your hockey endeavors !

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
ilvsntrs
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: EU

Post by ilvsntrs » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:46 am

the first time i got invited in NA inhouses is my favorite moment, everybody was on teamspeak aswell. best night ever. i had some screenshots of the games but cant find them. SadFace