Hi I'm Moose. I met many of you. Here's a post about that (with top tier photographic evidence).

A place for people to introduce themselves or talk about other players.
wawmoose
Battle.net Name: WaWMoose
Battle.net Char Code: 1878
Battle.net Server: NA

Hi I'm Moose. I met many of you. Here's a post about that (with top tier photographic evidence).

Post by wawmoose » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:01 pm

Have wanted to post this for a while, but being busy with Overwatch and general laziness has delayed it for months. Here’s a list of all my ZH meet-ups!!! In the order they happened (I think). All of which were great fun and in none of them was my lunch money stolen.

Frnd 1:
Vapour. Toronto. This dude is so chill it’s unreal. I met up with Vapour around midnight, had a great conversation with him and his brother on their porch, and Vapour the person wasn’t the only type of vapour involved 😉. His brother also saved me from a parking ticket as I had parked in front of a water hydrant and didn’t see the popo writing me up. I also learned that Vapour uses a potato mic, and sounds drastically different in person.
https://imgur.com/9ExAVE6

Frnd 2:
JMoney. Calgary. This man is FUCKING HUGE. We went to a pub and grabbed drinks there. He had the same wicked humor he has online, and was super nice. I felt like I could be his son, because he’s NBA Center sized, and his father, because of his cute little baby face. I can not emphasize enough how tall this man is, it’s ridiculous.
https://imgur.com/9MXPuZA

Frnd 3:
htcp. Detroit. This was my first of two meetings with the legendary htcp. We met up around some farmer’s market type thing where he was working with his dad on a commercial for the Detroit Pistons. Oh yea I also met his dad. Cool dad. And that finished commercial was dope (can’t find the link right now). I was surprised to learn that Tom was basically my height, not sure why but I had an idea that he was full-adult size. I was wrong. IIRC khsora/Sam dodged this meet. PUNK.
https://imgur.com/ZWq1mDe

Frnds 3, 4, 5, 6:
Htcp; Reimer; Guerrila; Fable. Toronto. This was such a fabulous experience. The first night, I had already been drinking with the GF; ditched her to meet up with Tom (would do again), we stumbled through the Toronto subway system to make it to a really cool bar. Reimer, his girlfriend, and Guer were there. We also hit up the dance floor, and Reim showed off some classics like the ‘fish outta water’.
Next morning Tom and I went to a pumpkin festival; there we did a corn maze where the plants were up to my waist, and learned the word for a female duck, which I’ve sadly forgotten.
Later on it was bois night. Tom, Reim, Guer, Fable and I did some bar hopping, and then went to a place that was.. FOR OUR EYES ONLY ^__^. It was a great decision at the time that the GF did not appreciate. Bitch. Also, both Vapour and stealth dodged me at different times during this trip. PUNKS.
https://imgur.com/MBxIFFC

Frnds 7, 8:
Teroh; Junky. Madrid. I was very recently in Spain, mainly to attend some soccer games live. Figured I’d ask Arlo, who I knew was in Italy, to come out if he can. So he did, and we had the bestest of times vacationing and exploring Madrid and nearby Toledo. I encountered a few speed bumps; the hotel set-up was.. not great, I injured both my feet at different points on the trip, and didn’t get a tinder date. Despite those tragedies, Arlo and his exploration/tour guide skills made the trip so much fun. We went drinking, explored the city, and went on a boat where we tried to photobomb people and did some spineroonies in the middle of the lake. During our last day there, we met up with Junky; we put our past differences aside and he gave me a good Spanish pick-up line. Later we all went for drinks but I had to bail early, as I had never not recovered from the night before (big soccer game night: drinking + yelling/cheering + cold). Sorry about that one frnds. My only regret in this trip was having to go to the soccer games alone; they were still a blast but would’ve been a whole other thing with Arlo and/or Ceasar.
https://imgur.com/PlaQ6oa

Frnd 9:
Kaioken. Madrid. The only one of my ZH meet-ups that was not planned. As Teroh and I are doing spins on the boat in middle of the park, we noticed him sitting on a bench by himself. We learned that Kaioken only speaks Spanish and has recently hit a financial rough patch. He was still very polite and we shared a great 2 minutes.
https://imgur.com/a/O91tX

THE FUTURE. You’re all on my to-meet list, but that list does have priorities ofc. I’d like to go for Texas BBQ with Kurt, have a make-up foursome with Water, Blitz and that 9.5 he told me about one time, and I want to attend ProfX’s Jewish wedding. Also, Alerteyes if you could stop dodging that would be great. Nova I’ll likely see whenever I visit my parents, so maybe like in 10 years. I wanna be the proud dad at Cubs’s graduation. And I’d like to wingman Marker at the cluuuuuub. Crew soccer game with TK perhaps. I’m sure I’m forgetting some gr8 frnds here. Who knows what the future holds!
Hope you enjoyed this read. Cheers and cyall soon!

Yes yes I know I look weird without the beard. Those were naive and childish days.
RIP Flyers
krazymen
Battle.net Name: krazymen
Battle.net Char Code: 249

Re: Hi I'm Moose. I met many of you. Here's a post about that (with top tier photographic evidence).

Post by krazymen » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:11 pm

That was a great wholesome post +1 upvote
Bowling trophy (birthday trophy)
Achieved level 105 in starcraft 2
Undefeated in 5v5
self proclaimed director of ironic trophies
Kurt_58
Legend
Battle.net Name: Kurt
Battle.net Char Code: 638

Re: Hi I'm Moose. I met many of you. Here's a post about that (with top tier photographic evidence).

Post by Kurt_58 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:34 pm

My goodness... what a historic post. This is truly the stuff they make movies about. Can't w8 to be another notch on Mooses passport ;)
Teroh
Legend
Battle.net Name: Teroh
Battle.net Char Code: 773

Post by Teroh » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:40 pm

Running into Kaio together.. that's a memory I'll cherish for life!
ProfessorX
Battle.net Name: ProfessorX
Battle.net Char Code: 1530

Post by ProfessorX » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:24 pm

I love it! Come down to LA, we'll go camping.. outside Peter's house.

J$ looking thick, solid, tight.
Bulbasaaur
Battle.net Name: Bulbasaaur
Battle.net Char Code: 615

Post by Bulbasaaur » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:32 pm

u already met up with alert. he's j$..
DerrocK
Battle.net Name: Junky
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: EU

Post by DerrocK » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:44 pm

kys moose was there not a better pic
COTEP W
EZHL S1 W
EU Open W
NA ZHPL S5 W
EUS2 Regular Season W, Commish, AllStar
EU Redline W
EUS6 Commish
Swedish Open 2v2 W
DaGOAT ZHCL Rings: 2
Best Support ZHPL S11
Nº1 EU Forum Poster
Immortals on ice Rings: 3
EUS8 W

Narcissism at its best
Blitz
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713

Post by Blitz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:20 am

Holy shit yes.

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
TeeKay
Legend
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: CN

Post by TeeKay » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:46 pm

9/9 post. Post some pics of your time @ the Bernabeu plz aka the 2nd best team in Spain
Watermelon
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918

Post by Watermelon » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:54 pm

just don’t meet blitz on a Thursday
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/