Skin Applications

Got an idea for a cool skin? Suggest it here!
BlueDream
Battle.net Name: BlueDream
Battle.net Char Code: 1637
Battle.net Server: NA

Skin Applications

Post by BlueDream » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:49 pm

Hey guys, per the demand and outstanding skins rewarded i have taken the liberty to put an effort into getting these out to the players of our community. I know we had a push earlier last year but i would like to bring it back up. Since crush made a thread about 6 months ago i would like to make a new list with all outstanding skins and new skins. SO, please post ONLY in application form to keep everything organized. I have posted some examples of some skins in this post http://www.zealothockey.net/forum/viewt ... =16&t=1784

~~~~SKINS ARE MADE CUSTOM PER USER~~~~

PLEASE NO HORN REQUESTS ONLY SKINS RELATED

Here is the application i would like this all to be in:

1. Did you pay for this skin or was this rewarded to you?(if rewarded please specify when/for what)
2. Approximately how long has your request been outstanding? (Please refrain from any dialog about the length of your wait)
3. What is your in-game ID and battle tag (type "-id" in a zh game to get your ID) ?
4.Please give a description of what you would like to see in your skin.(colors,patterns,team,etc.)
5.Would you like others to be able to have the same skins as your's?(yes/no)
Last edited by BlueDream on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cubs
Battle.net Name: Cubs
Battle.net Char Code: 781

Re: Skin Applications

Post by Cubs » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:07 am

BlueDream is DevDream now?

im the kid thatd jump a kid like you
Bulbasaaur
Battle.net Name: Bulbasaaur
Battle.net Char Code: 615

Post by Bulbasaaur » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:32 pm

1. Did you pay for this skin or was this rewarded to you? (if rewarded please specify when/for what) Reward. Mertick the Mauler trophy (most goals during reg season). And Clan war.

2. Approximately how long has your request been outstanding? (Please refrain from any dialog about the length of your wait) end of season 3, over a year

3. What is your in-game ID and battle tag? Bulbasaaur 1-S2-1-2592288

4.Please give a description of what you would like to see in your skin.(colors,patterns,team,etc.) I'll take stick #12 on the list. http://www.zealothockey.net/forum/viewt ... 4&start=20
I'm not sure if there's any reward for clan war, but if there is I'll take Black blue zealot skin. http://www.zealothockey.net/forum/viewt ... =16&t=1784
((If I can only get 1 reward I'll just take the stick skin. Thanks!))

5.Would you like others to be able to have the same skins as your's?(yes/no) no.
Last edited by Bulbasaaur on Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LinGuini
Battle.net Name: lingking
Battle.net Char Code: 166

Post by LinGuini » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:43 pm

1. Did you pay for this skin or was this rewarded to you?(if rewarded please specify when/for what) Rewarded - winning something
2. Approximately how long has your request been outstanding? (Please refrain from any dialog about the length of your wait) i have the skin i just want to change it
3. What is your in-game ID and battle tag? DarKLinG - 1-S2-1-3124636
4.Please give a description of what you would like to see in your skin.(colors,patterns,team,etc.) please stick #6 http://www.zealothockey.net/forum/downl ... &mode=view (if u can make it purple like the monster thatd be amazing)
purple monster http://www.zealothockey.net/forum/downl ... &mode=view
5.Would you like others to be able to have the same skins as your's?(yes/no) No

thanks
Cubs
Battle.net Name: Cubs
Battle.net Char Code: 781

Post by Cubs » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:37 pm

1. Did you pay for this skin or was this rewarded to you?(if rewarded please specify when/for what) Paid
2. Approximately how long has your request been outstanding? (Please refrain from any dialog about the length of your wait) Just want to change skins
3. What is your in-game ID and battle tag? Cubs - 1-S2-1-4022066
4.Please give a description of what you would like to see in your skin.(colors,patterns,team,etc.) Red and Blue splash zealot http://www.zealothockey.net/forum/downl ... &mode=view with matching immortal and stick 4 http://www.zealothockey.net/forum/downl ... id=430&t=1
5.Would you like others to be able to have the same skins as your's?(yes/no) no

im the kid thatd jump a kid like you
NoVa
Battle.net Name: NoVa
Battle.net Char Code: 1522

Post by NoVa » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:26 am

1. Did you pay for this skin or was this rewarded to you?(if rewarded please specify when/for what) Paid
2. Approximately how long has your request been outstanding? (Please refrain from any dialog about the length of your wait) Just want to update my stick
3. What is your in-game ID and battle tag? NoVa - 1-S2-1-1593481
4.Please give a description of what you would like to see in your skin. Already discussed
5.Would you like others to be able to have the same skins as your's?(yes/no) no
clayjay
Battle.net Name: ClayJay
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by clayjay » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:04 pm

1. Did you pay for this skin or was this rewarded to you?Neither, willing to donate.
2. Approximately how long has your request been outstanding? Literally, just started right now.
3. What is your in-game ID and battle tag? 1-S2-1-1009304
4.Please give a description of what you would like to see in your skin. Original Camo
5.Would you like others to be able to have the same skins as your's?If they can send me a picture of a deer they shot, yes.Otherwise, no.
Kiwi
Battle.net Name: MuthaFukka
Battle.net Char Code: 516

Post by Kiwi » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:08 pm

Hi i want my own custom skin and i dont want others to use mine
and i want my skin to look like a blue jay or a cardinal please suprise me with a skin that looks like any of those 2 thanks and How Do I Donate to get the skin????
My Battle Tag Is MuthaFukka
Kiwi
Battle.net Name: MuthaFukka
Battle.net Char Code: 516

Post by Kiwi » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:10 pm

And I'd Like stick #20 on the list and others may use #20 stick k
Spartan670
Battle.net Name: Bruce
Battle.net Char Code: 0