A few Custom skins

Got an idea for a cool skin? Suggest it here!
Post Reply
User avatar
Moda
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:47 pm
Battle.net Name: firegreen
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

A few Custom skins

Post by Moda » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:29 am

Just a few skins I made. :D
Image
Black Void
Image
Golden Swirl
Image
Graffiti Mixture
Image
Cave Canvas
Image
Magnetic Dream
Image
Galaxy Dust
Image
Blood Metal
Image
Colorless Design
Last edited by Moda on Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.
User avatar
Anglefire
Posts: 312
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:26 pm
Battle.net Name: RamenNoodles
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Koprolu Sector

Re: A few Custom skins

Post by Anglefire » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:53 am

those are pretty neat
User avatar
Blitz
Posts: 1001
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:34 pm
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: A few Custom skins

Post by Blitz » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:20 pm

The gold one is sick dude. If you make me a union uniform skin I'll pay you 20$
Image

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
User avatar
Moda
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:47 pm
Battle.net Name: firegreen
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: A few Custom skins

Post by Moda » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:14 pm

Blitz wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:20 pm
The gold one is sick dude. If you make me a union uniform skin I'll pay you 20$
I could make you one,but im not sure if anyone could even put it in...
User avatar
Blitz
Posts: 1001
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:34 pm
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: A few Custom skins

Post by Blitz » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:57 am

Moda wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:14 pm
Blitz wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:20 pm
The gold one is sick dude. If you make me a union uniform skin I'll pay you 20$
I could make you one,but im not sure if anyone could even put it in...
Do you take payment in the form of IOU's
Image

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
User avatar
Moda
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:47 pm
Battle.net Name: firegreen
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: A few Custom skins

Post by Moda » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:42 pm

Blitz wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:57 am
Moda wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:14 pm
Blitz wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:20 pm
The gold one is sick dude. If you make me a union uniform skin I'll pay you 20$
I could make you one,but im not sure if anyone could even put it in...
Do you take payment in the form of IOU's
Ill give u one for free if u can get the music to put them in man. :)
User avatar
Cubs
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:59 pm
Battle.net Name: Cubs
Battle.net Char Code: 781
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: A few Custom skins

Post by Cubs » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:00 pm

Will trade u my skin for one of yours if a dev is ever revived
Image

im the kid thatd jump a kid like you
User avatar
Moda
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:47 pm
Battle.net Name: firegreen
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: A few Custom skins

Post by Moda » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:52 am

Cubs wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:00 pm
Will trade u my skin for one of yours if a dev is ever revived
I'd totally be down for that bro
User avatar
DauntlessO_o
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 5:00 pm
Battle.net Name: Dauntless
Battle.net Char Code: 123
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: A few Custom skins

Post by DauntlessO_o » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:23 pm

HA GAY
Post Reply