Looking for Team!

Are you starting a Zealot Hockey team? Maybe your looking to join one? Well this is the place to find them!
RusH
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Looking for Team!

Post by RusH » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Not enough, someone offer me max contract asap.
ZachSmack
Battle.net Name: ZachSmack
Battle.net Char Code: 340

Post by ZachSmack » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:00 pm

RusH wrote:Not enough, someone offer me max contract asap.
Do you want that in monopoly money, or imaginary money?
SkyFire
Battle.net Name: SkyFire
Battle.net Char Code: 525

Post by SkyFire » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:12 pm

Looking to finally join a team i put quite some time on here. might as well see if im worth anything at this time. i play mostly forward. my goalie needs work. that is all have nice day
Kyle
Legend
Battle.net Name: Kyle
Battle.net Char Code: 1512

Post by Kyle » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:53 pm

SkyFire wrote:Looking to finally join a team i put quite some time on here. might as well see if im worth anything at this time. i play mostly forward. my goalie needs work. that is all have nice day
I highly recommend getting into as many in-house games as possible to see how you stack up against those players. And sign up for the ZHL, too. If you get to where team owners know your name, you're likely to get drafted to a team there. Lots of fun to be had with the ZHL :D
l)arkangel
Battle.net Name: Darkangel
Battle.net Char Code: 1457

Post by l)arkangel » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:02 am

Kyle wrote:
SkyFire wrote:Looking to finally join a team i put quite some time on here. might as well see if im worth anything at this time. i play mostly forward. my goalie needs work. that is all have nice day
I highly recommend getting into as many in-house games as possible to see how you stack up against those players. And sign up for the ZHL, too. If you get to where team owners know your name, you're likely to get drafted to a team there. Lots of fun to be had with the ZHL :D
+1

even going undrafted and being signed as a free agent works (I did this last season). So sign up either way!
*S5 Champion*

Player Profile
AverageJoe
Battle.net Name: AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:03 am

Hi all, I'm AverageJoe, a plat zhockey player. looking for a good team of people who actually play sports and know how to pass. Thanks.

Joe
Kyle
Legend
Battle.net Name: Kyle
Battle.net Char Code: 1512

Post by Kyle » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:19 am

AverageJoe wrote:Hi all, I'm AverageJoe, a plat zhockey player. looking for a good team of people who actually play sports and know how to pass. Thanks.

Joe
KumquatCpt
Battle.net Name: KumquatCpt

Post by KumquatCpt » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:03 pm

Hey I'm an active zealot hockey player but school is starting and may not be so active but I'd still like to join a team :D :mrgreen: :) ;) :P :!: :?: :!:
icinevitable
Battle.net Name: Icinevitable
Battle.net Char Code: 849

Post by icinevitable » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:45 pm

hello everyone, I am looking for a ZH team and am kinda new yet i know how to play and am not bad. i won my first couple of games and have been pretty competitive even though i have not played it a whole heck of alot. I am on sc2 quite a bit and am willing to join any team that is willing to take me!
RoV
Battle.net Name: RoV
Battle.net Char Code: 442
Battle.net Server: EU

Post by RoV » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:54 am

Looking for team lovers!
I play a fair amouth of games x day. Still not a great player but im growing. Been playing sc2 @ master level and SC1/BW at competive level (paid to play) Since i dont have time to play e-sport fulltime i find zealot hockey intressting.
So, if you want an up and comeing youngester (25 age) to your team, probe leauge, reserver games, whatever, hook me up. Kisses!