ZH Amateur Tournament

User avatar
ZachSmack
Posts: 372
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:53 pm
Battle.net Name: ZachSmack
Battle.net Char Code: 340
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: East Troy, Wisconsin

Re: ZH Amateur Tournament

Post by ZachSmack » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:02 am

The tournament was a success, and even though I rarely watch anything zh related I found myself caught up in the semis and finals hype train so well done.
User avatar
Blitz
Posts: 1001
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:34 pm
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: ZH Amateur Tournament

Post by Blitz » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:05 am

Was a solidly run tournament. Give all the credit to JMoney he did all the work, and deserves recognition for all the long nights he spent into asking a million questions and micro-managing the dumbest of things to make sure his tournament ran smoothly. I think all-in-all this tournament was a very huge success, and I look forward to more tournaments in the future. Congratulations to EU for winning the amateur tournament! (I was afraid it might be too difficult for you guys :D ).
Image

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
User avatar
krazymen
Posts: 1171
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:10 pm
Battle.net Name: krazymen
Battle.net Char Code: 249
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: ZH Amateur Tournament

Post by krazymen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:44 am

Blitz wrote:Was a solidly run tournament. Give all the credit to JMoney he did all the work, and deserves recognition for all the long nights he spent into asking a million questions and micro-managing the dumbest of things to make sure his tournament ran smoothly. I think all-in-all this tournament was a very huge success, and I look forward to more tournaments in the future. Congratulations to EU for winning the amateur tournament! (I was afraid it might be too difficult for you guys :D ).
+1 didn't expect that team to win either props to da $$$$
Bowling trophy (birthday trophy)
Achieved level 105 in starcraft 2
Undefeated in 5v5
self proclaimed director of ironic trophies
rerecalf
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 3:44 pm
Battle.net Name: aaaa
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: ZH Amateur Tournament

Post by rerecalf » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:46 am

JMoney wrote:
rerecalf wrote:
JMoney wrote:elSpach will be working during the tournament, so he was removed from Kwakster's team and Goza skater was added.
HOLD THE PHONE.

Kwakster (R)
Ruckle (R)
Goza
Bulb (G)

One of ur admins must be on this team.

Goza was allowed on the precedent of allowing res to skate. I don't see how it would be fair to allow Resskater, but not allow another skating goalie = or < than him. The alternative was to restrict res skater and not allow Goza.
Pls...everyone knows goza is much better than res at skating. But who cares! Thx for organizing this jmoney! was a blast!
User avatar
Bulbasaaur
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 7:22 pm
Battle.net Name: Bulbasaaur
Battle.net Char Code: 615
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: ZH Amateur Tournament

Post by Bulbasaaur » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:59 pm

rerecalf wrote:
JMoney wrote:
rerecalf wrote:
HOLD THE PHONE.

Kwakster (R)
Ruckle (R)
Goza
Bulb (G)

One of ur admins must be on this team.

Goza was allowed on the precedent of allowing res to skate. I don't see how it would be fair to allow Resskater, but not allow another skating goalie = or < than him. The alternative was to restrict res skater and not allow Goza.
Pls...everyone knows goza is much better than res at skating. But who cares! Thx for organizing this jmoney! was a blast!
doesn't matter i felon'd my team and left mid-game :/ biblethump
carlito
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:58 pm
Battle.net Name: Carlito
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: ZH Amateur Tournament

Post by carlito » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:07 pm

Shoutout to my eu nigs, we did it
User avatar
RusH
Posts: 436
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 10:07 pm
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: ZH Amateur Tournament

Post by RusH » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:32 pm

Thank you John Money. Very enjoyable tournament!
User avatar
wawmoose
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:27 pm
Battle.net Name: WaWMoose
Battle.net Char Code: 1878
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Canada ofc

Re: ZH Amateur Tournament

Post by wawmoose » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:13 am

+1 Rush.
Muchas Gracias JMoney
RIP Flyers
fancypants
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:29 pm
Battle.net Name: fancypants
Battle.net Char Code: 1399
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: ZH Amateur Tournament

Post by fancypants » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:31 am

This tournament was the most fun I've ever had playing zealot hockey. Thanks to Jmoney and all else who contributed in helping run the tournament. I would love for this to become a regular thing and would help out in future tournaments if I can. Although Team Rush and Amigos had a heartbreaking loss in the finals, we greatly exceeded my expectations. Shout out to DustGod and WOW Moose for carrying me so far, and for Squirtle being ready to play when I was busy baking pizza. Thanks to ZachSmack for the inspiring words 'don't suck' in teamspeak, and RusH for ridiculing me for every ebola play I made and making me laugh for hours. Congrats to Angrytits, Slide, Asgarr, and Tyrion: Carrying Carlito to victory is no small feat.
User avatar
ZachSmack
Posts: 372
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:53 pm
Battle.net Name: ZachSmack
Battle.net Char Code: 340
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: East Troy, Wisconsin

Re: ZH Amateur Tournament

Post by ZachSmack » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:06 am

fancypants wrote:This tournament was the most fun I've ever had playing zealot hockey. Thanks to Jmoney and all else who contributed in helping run the tournament. I would love for this to become a regular thing and would help out in future tournaments if I can. Although Team Rush and Amigos had a heartbreaking loss in the finals, we greatly exceeded my expectations. Shout out to DustGod and WOW Moose for carrying me so far, and for Squirtle being ready to play when I was busy baking pizza. Thanks to ZachSmack for the inspiring words 'don't suck' in teamspeak, and RusH for ridiculing me for every ebola play I made and making me laugh for hours. Congrats to Angrytits, Slide, Asgarr, and Tyrion: Carrying Carlito to victory is no small feat.
That ts locker room was the most fun I've ever had watching zh
Post Reply