NA Clan Semi-League Announcement

Tenkz
Battle.net Name: Tenkz
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

NA Clan Semi-League Announcement

Post by Tenkz » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:48 pm

ATTENTION!

Within the next month (though possibly very soon) I will be releasing information regarding the upcoming Clan League.
Here's all I can offer so far :

--- Any amount of teams will be able to sign up. YOU CAN ONLY BE ON ONE TEAM!
--- Rosters require at least FIVE (5) players. While you may have as many people as you want in your clan, rosters themselves will be limited to 14 players.
--- Clans with more than 14 ACTIVE players are encouraged to form two teams. Clans may only have up to TWO (2) teams.
--- NEW CLANS ARE ENCOURAGED!!!!!!!!!!
--- In the spirit of competition, there will be no sort of "salary cap" for teams. That being said, please be respectful when facing lower tier teams.
--- There will be multiple stages, which essentially translate to one whole regular season. Intermissions between stages will be decided by vote and what actions may be taken during these intermissions will be voted upon as well (releasing/signing players, adding new clans, etc.)
--- There will be playoffs of course.
--- EU Players are welcome but all games will be played on either the USEast, USWest, or USCentral servers.
--- I will try to keep schedules as flexible as possible without leaving much room for abuse (That's the hard part).

If there are any questions that I can answer at the moment (unfortunately there won't be many, as not much is set in stone) please post in the thread below or message me privately.

Finally, I would like to note that this requires a board of trusted individuals to manage the league along with myself. This will be not only to ease the burden on myself but also to ensure fairness within the league. Again, please post on the thread or message me privately if you are interested in this.

EDIT :

Going to unofficially start sign-ups now, please post in the thread your clan with a designated LEADER, CAPTAIN, and the rest of the team are PLAYERS.

Again, to clarify, you must be in this clan at the time of each game to be able to play for them. You may not play for multiple clans, nor be on the roster for multiple clans.
Sign-ups will close at a later date.

We're still searching for people to help vote and mesh out the ideas, please let me know if you are interested.
Last edited by Tenkz on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir
Battle.net Name: Sir
Battle.net Char Code: 1206

Re: NA Clan Semi-League Announcement

Post by Sir » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:18 am

let the smurf accusations begin.

imma start things off early by pointing out 2deuce has been playing on like 5 different accounts lately.
Watermelon
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918

Post by Watermelon » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:37 am

the return of Fruits (B)

anglefire, critt, and scores

i summon thee

actual input: even though there's no draft, this could benefit from having signups. just a list of players who are eligible to play (basically anyone who signs up). that will help a lot to keep out the smurfs.
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
Counter_This
Battle.net Name:

Post by Counter_This » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:45 am

Positive post, much hype
Tenkz

Post by Tenkz » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:02 am

Watermelon wrote:actual input: even though there's no draft, this could benefit from having signups. just a list of players who are eligible to play (basically anyone who signs up). that will help a lot to keep out the smurfs.
Noted. In the sheet which is currently private (though visible on the currently private website), I've added a "Verified Free Agents" tab which lists all non-smurf free agents.

I'll need all help possible determining real versus smurf.
Counter_This
Battle.net Name:

Post by Counter_This » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:11 am

Get in touch with Mythic for smurf help if you haven't already, kid works for the NSA.
Slide
Battle.net Name: slide
Battle.net Char Code: 824
Battle.net Server: EU

Post by Slide » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:16 am

Great stuff coming there great friend Tenkz.
NA Hype coming back for me.

Looking for a team, not playing on NA since month but i might come strong for that. Central and East player. West server is rude but, i can play if it's needed too.
Going for a 90%+ with training if i'm not a 5th guy on east/central.

Pm me on forum or eu b.net. Thx see ya.
Draft league (EUDL s2) : finalist
Draft league (EUDL3) : winner
Draft league (EUDL4) : winner
Draft League (ZHL8) : finalist
Draft league (EUDL6) : finalist (LUL)
Draft league (EUDL8) : winner
44 000 gambling Marker bot
TinyTerran
Battle.net Name:

Post by TinyTerran » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:59 am

I would like to help manage if you'd be willing to have me.
Counter_This
Battle.net Name:

Post by Counter_This » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:11 am

Would I have to leave my current clan, or would I be able to just be considered belonging to a certain team?
Tenkz

Post by Tenkz » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:28 am

Counter_This wrote:Would I have to leave my current clan, or would I be able to just be considered belonging to a certain team?
Though this does compromise the identity of the league and its relation to clans, I am willing to make FEW exceptions. In this case I'm not sure why anyone would be so unwilling (for nearly five seasons) to leave a clan with just two people in it, so I can only assume it's something personal.

please read bolded, large, red text
Note: THIS IS NOT A PRECEDENT! Only through extenuating circumstances will exceptions be given. Players are expected to be a member of the clan they signed up with.