ZHL Game Results

Locked
User avatar
Teroh
Legend
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:47 pm
Battle.net Name: Teroh
Battle.net Char Code: 773
Battle.net Server: NA

ZHL Game Results

Post by Teroh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:25 pm

Lets post the game results in this thread. Screencaps of the end scores help recordkeeping for the league and help the people keeping track of stats.

LEAGUE STATS
*May not be fully up to date at any given time, patience please!

WEEK ONE RECAP:

TARSONIS CITY Tigers vs AIUR Storms
TARSONIS 7-2

MAR SARA Threat Agents vs KORHAL War Pigs
KORHAL 4-2

ZERUS Redlings vs NEW GETTYSBURG Flyers
ZERUS 3-2

KORHAL War Pigs vs AIUR Storms
KORHAL 4-2

NEW GETTYSBURG Flyers vs MAR SARA Threat Agents
NEW GETTYSBURG 4-1

TARSONIS CITY Tigers vs ZERUS Redlings
TARSONIS 10-1


WEEK TWO RECAP:

KORHAL War Pigs vs TARSONIS CITY Tigers
TARSONIS 5-1

ZERUS Redlings vs MAR SARA Threat Agents
ZERUS 5-3

AIUR Storms vs NEW GETTYSBURG Flyers
NEW GETTYSBURG 2-1

AIUR Storms vs TARSONIS City Tigers
TARSONIS 10-2

ZERUS Redlings vs KORHAL War Pigs
ZERUS 9-2

MAR SARA Threat Agents vs NEW GETTYSBURG Flyers
NEW GETTYSBURG 6-4 [One Two]
Last edited by Teroh on Tue May 06, 2014 4:05 pm, edited 10 times in total.
User avatar
maha
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:25 pm
Battle.net Name: maharishi
Battle.net Char Code: 576
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: ZHL Game Results

Post by maha » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:50 pm

thanks so much, we appreciate the work you've been putting in with streaming/record keeping.
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."
User avatar
Teroh
Legend
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:47 pm
Battle.net Name: Teroh
Battle.net Char Code: 773
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: ZHL Game Results

Post by Teroh » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:15 pm

Game 2: Mar Sara Threat Agents vs Korhal War Pigs

Game continued through to start of third period. Player on Mar Sara dropped (Teroh) and so the game was remade using the replay according to Section VII "If a player drops or lags after the first period, the team is allowed to ask for a start from replay, each team is allowed to do this up to 1 time during a game." Game restarted from replay, but was bugged. Game was paused for >5 minutes. Korhal refused to remake the bugged game using a normal game (and waiting until the correct time), and Korhal did not attempt to continue the current game either, instead leaving the game. Game finished with all Korhal players leaving. Current result of the game is still in debate.
User avatar
DirtyAppomattox
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:54 am
Battle.net Name: DirtyAppomattox
Battle.net Char Code: 393
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: The Dirty Appomattox

Re: ZHL Game Results

Post by DirtyAppomattox » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:28 am

The War Pigs VS Threat Agents is not up for debate. I have the replay 2-2 going into the 3rd momentum was on our side. From live stream, I along with other witnesses, heard Threat Agents conspiring to bring in Vapor making the "dc" highly suspect.

I clearly stated twice that we would play through considering this to be in the best interest of my team and players with what appeared to me an attempt to player swap at a critical moment in the game.

Threat Agents disregarded my stance to play through, twice, and left the game.

EDIT: In my stead, one of my captains agreed to oblige the Threat Agents a remake from replay. In this match Burn scored (3-2) at which point Threat Agents PP with no warning claiming bugs. This pause went on for almost 10 minutes while War Pigs were more than gracious, with "no response" from Threat Agents my captain then claimed victory.
#BMGM™
Korhal War Pigs ZHL #1
Image
User avatar
Teroh
Legend
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:47 pm
Battle.net Name: Teroh
Battle.net Char Code: 773
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: ZHL Game Results

Post by Teroh » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:16 am

DirtyAppomattox wrote:The War Pigs VS Threat Agents is not up for debate. I have the replay 2-2 going into the 3rd momentum was on our side. From live stream, I along with other witnesses, heard Threat Agents conspiring to bring in Vapor making the "dc" highly suspect.
Had I intentionally lagged, the stream would have noticed me tampering with my network settings or leaving from my computer, which clearly did not happen. The video from the stream clearly shows that my voice can still be heard and my mouse is still moving at the time of stream and battle.net shutdown. http://www.twitch.tv/terbro/c/4133416

Vapour is only mentioned prior to the drop talking about the balance between the two teams skillwise. Ooter mentions that reputed is lagging but we're missing Vapour so the teams are roughly even. Additionally, the talk about Vapour you are referring to was in relation to the rule that "If the game lags, team captains or owners are allowed to ask for a restart up to 2 times (per team) in order to replace a player, the player will then be replaced and games will be restarted, any scores made during the previous games would not count." This directly means that, because I lagged, I would be replaced with Vapour and the game would be restarted. This is in complete accordance with the rules. It is also important to mention that the discussion about replacing me with Vapour was after the drop. Since I was streaming, all communication with my team was visible, from chat to teamspeak, up to the exact moment I dropped. Therefore, the accusation that the drop was premeditated is completely baseless and insulting.
DirtyAppomattox wrote:I clearly stated twice that we would play through considering this to be in the best interest of my team and players with what appeared to me an attempt to player swap at a critical moment in the game.

Threat Agents disregarded my stance to play through, twice, and left the game.
If you are referring to mentioning this in the game which I had already dropped from, then please see the rule I highlighted above:
"If a player drops or lags after the first period, the team is allowed to ask for a start from replay, each team is allowed to do this up to 1 time during a game."
Mar Sara left the game under this rule to recreate the game. Korhal initially disagreed with the semantics about the word 'ask', but with no explicit rule saying that the 'asked' team can refuse, the 'asking' appears to be a formality. Undoubtedly, the fairest thing to do is to recreate the replay.
DirtyAppomattox wrote:EDIT: In my stead, one of my captains agreed to oblige the Threat Agents a remake from replay. In this match Burn scored (3-2) at which point Threat Agents PP with no warning claiming bugs. This pause went on for almost 10 minutes while War Pigs were more than gracious, with "no response" from Threat Agents my captain then claimed victory.
http://i.imgur.com/4SJktjA.jpg

Notice that the first player to mention bugs is, in fact, a Korhal player. Your argument implies that Mar Sara claimed bugs which were not present. There is no reason a game should be played with bugs that are easily avoidable, even if they affect both sides. It was not an agreed upon handicap.

http://i.imgur.com/VvMeXtP.png

More players notice the bug and it has become an issue to gameplay. All of this occured prior to the go-ahead goal. Once again, this is an extremely avoidable bug that had no business being played with except Kurt insisted that everyone deal with it. There is no logical reason to play with severely limiting gameplay bug which only occurs in starting from replay rather than a fresh lobby, which takes less than a minute to create.


It's obvious to me, and probably everyone else, that the two teams should just restart and play a rematch OR begin the third period with the same players at 2-2 without avoidable bugs factoring into the game.
User avatar
maha
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:25 pm
Battle.net Name: maharishi
Battle.net Char Code: 576
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: ZHL Game Results

Post by maha » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:18 am

DirtyAppomattox wrote:The War Pigs VS Threat Agents is not up for debate. I have the replay 2-2 going into the 3rd momentum was on our side. From live stream, I along with other witnesses, heard Threat Agents conspiring to bring in Vapor making the "dc" highly suspect.
Firstly I think you're a disgrace to the integrity of the league and should have your team ownership revoked and transferred to another player (rasp most likely). The fact that you even attempted to end the tied game in your team's favor is an utter disgrace and you should be ashamed of yourself. The grounds for your decision to try and end the game on a technicality are flawed:

From: Section VII: Lobby and In-Game Rules:

Code: Select all

• If a player drops or lags after the first period, the team is allowed to ask for a start from replay, each team is allowed to do this up to 1 time during a game.
Although WildFire states "team is allowed to ask for a start from replay", he makes no condition stating an opposing team's owner, captain, or player must accept the proposition. Furthermore, WildFire adds the rule limiting 1 remake during a game. This would indicate that he didn't intend the rule to require opposing team's consent since this rule explicitly prohibits a team from being abusive by indefinitely requesting remakes.

As for Vapour logging on, I don't remember if he got on before or after Teroh d/c'd, but this entire point is speculation at best... We never even attempted to bring him in so I don't know why you'd even bring this up; you sound a bit desperate as this point is irrelevant to anyone paying attention to facts.
I clearly stated twice that we would play through considering this to be in the best interest of my team and players with what appeared to me an attempt to player swap at a critical moment in the game.
I don't know what you're trying to pull, but it never even occurred to me it'd even be possible to swap Vapour in at the point we were at. The idea literally never crossed my mind until I open up this thread and read your post, half of which was about me conspiring to bring in Vapour after our game had already started.
EDIT: In my stead, one of my captains agreed to oblige the Threat Agents a remake from replay. In this match Burn scored (3-2) at which point Threat Agents PP with no warning claiming bugs. This pause went on for almost 10 minutes while War Pigs were more than gracious, with "no response" from Threat Agents my captain then claimed victory.
I'd first like to point out that shortly after dirty had declared himself the winner by technicality, he would not reply and we were unable to reach him for the rest of this ordeal. I don't know what he had going on IRL, but he had clearly just started some shit and then just fucking ran off. If there was a decent reason for him leaving then I'd be perfectly fine with it, but he didn't say a word, just started some shit and got up outta there. I personally think it was irresponsible of him as a team owner, and is one of the reasons I think he should have his team ownership revoked.

In regards to the remake from replay, this feature been, to my knowledge, completely untested with zealot hockey. The remake from replay was known to cause bugs in other arcade games (strikers and snipers from personal experience), and it wasn't much surprise we experienced bugs considering it was completely untested. I'd like to mention that we were all experiencing bugs the entire 1 minute or so that we were playing in the remake from replay, although dirty makes it sound like we randomly paused claiming bugs. I wasn't having that much trouble with bugs, but Ooter was saying on Teamspeak that it was almost unplayable for him. I then told Ooter to pause the game if he thinks he can't continue, and he paused shortly after. At this point in time we were all started arguing what to do, and I suggested we remake NOT from replay, but by using Reputed's -skiptime function to play in a non-glitched game. We even agreed to include burn's goal and match the clock time so that the game was exactly as it was when Ooter paused in the remake from replay game. Kurt, however, would not agree to this. He then went on to say that my team would forfeit if we didn't play in the bugged game in under a minute or so. Kurt then declared his team the winner and left.

I never wanted to play a game of technicalities, but I believe we were technically in accordance with the rule: If a player drops or lags after the first period, the team is allowed to ask for a start from replay, each team is allowed to do this up to 1 time during a game, which I justified my position on earlier in the thread. If the game we played from replay was in fact a valid league game, which at the time it was thought to be, then the fact that kurt and his team left the game and we stayed makes us the winners by technicality. Kurt's talk of us forfeiting the game for not un-pausing has no basis in the rules and therefore has no place in an argument of technicalities.

Like I said, I don't want to play technicalities. I'd much rather play a real match starting from the 3rd period using the same players (maha, ooter, peter, teroh) and have reputed use his -skiptime function to allow us to start out game where we left off without playing in a bugged game.
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."
User avatar
Kurt_58
Legend
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:39 pm
Battle.net Name: Kurt
Battle.net Char Code: 638
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Hell. It's cold here.

Re: ZHL Game Results

Post by Kurt_58 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:31 am

tl;dr

>start from replay
User avatar
Cervalicious
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:03 am
Battle.net Name: Cervantez
Battle.net Char Code: 233
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: ZHL Game Results

Post by Cervalicious » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:54 am

da drama is real........ stop arguing noobs, hunter's team gonna stomp the league anyways
http://gfycat.com/GroundedFantasticCrayfish
      • I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO WORK THIS THING
get rekt
User avatar
TeeKay
Legend
Posts: 989
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:49 pm
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: CN

Re: ZHL Game Results

Post by TeeKay » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:45 am

DirtyAppomattox wrote:From Chat: %^&* you all, War Pigs win. &$%^ you all. read the rules. $#%% you all
How did this guy get a league team if he trolls this much? Drops happen, b.net latency sucks. Also, it's a game. There are 100000 options better than the way its been handled if everyone stopped arguing and just played the game. Be civil for $%#$'s sake.
User avatar
Kurt_58
Legend
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:39 pm
Battle.net Name: Kurt
Battle.net Char Code: 638
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Hell. It's cold here.

Re: ZHL Game Results

Post by Kurt_58 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:08 am

Korhal War Pigs beat Aiur Storm 4-2
Attachments
Game2SS.png
Locked