Owners Meeting

Hunter
Battle.net Name: Hunter
Battle.net Char Code: 2379
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Owners Meeting

Post by Hunter » Mon May 12, 2014 12:00 pm

Maybe if they were a certain draft pick. But players should argue this with their salary too they can say that they want to play a certain minimum. Last round picks should know they won't play much if at all
Hunter
Wildfire
Legend
Battle.net Name: WildFire
Battle.net Char Code: 427

Post by Wildfire » Mon May 12, 2014 12:07 pm

I personally think that is a team problem not a league problem, I have my team very active and happy to just be on a league team, they all practice and show up to matches unless they have something else going on (which they will normally post / tell someone).

Maybe its just a bad bunch of players...
Hunter
Battle.net Name: Hunter
Battle.net Char Code: 2379

Post by Hunter » Mon May 12, 2014 1:00 pm

Only like 6 of my players have been in an actual game but I still get some in reserve games if we have them
Hunter
maha
Battle.net Name: maharishi
Battle.net Char Code: 576

Post by maha » Mon May 26, 2014 10:04 pm

transfer of ownership rule:
If an owner wishes to transfer ownership powers, the owner has ultimate decision of who the power is transfered to.

If the owner has been out of contact for 1 week or longer without having giving proper notice to WildFire, ownership will automatically be transfered to one of the team's captains.

If no captain wants to take ownership of the team, the team will be assigned to someone in search of a team.

team limit change:
min 8 max 10

League managers and the Commissioner:
The current commissioner is WildFire. League management positioned have been assigned to Reputed and Teroh. League managers have full authority over team owners in the absence of the commissioner. If a team owner has a disagreement with the league manager's decision, the ruling will be passed on to the commissioner. The game will continue as per the league manager's ruling, but ultimate decision will be up to the commissioner.

salary:
possibility to remove salary completely. alternatively, we need an in-game salary store so that salary is valued.

inbetween seasons:
we should have a 2-3 month break between seasons. During this time we'll host tournaments.

pre-season matches:
Pre-season games will give owners a feel for their team, and will help them make trades.

replay penalties:
no penalties for not uploading replays to TS till next season.

drop deadline:
If a team owners who want to re-sign a player who was previously released by themselves, that team owner must re-sign that player for at least the salary that was initially assigned. If a team does not have enough salary to do this, then all remaining salary for that team will do.
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."
Droplets
Battle.net Name: Droplets
Battle.net Char Code: 484

Post by Droplets » Mon May 26, 2014 10:05 pm

Amazing scribe, I give that 10/10
Wildfire
Legend

Post by Wildfire » Tue May 27, 2014 5:38 pm

maha wrote:transfer of ownership rule:
If an owner wishes to transfer ownership powers, the owner has ultimate decision of who the power is transfered to.

If the owner has been out of contact for 1 week or longer without having giving proper notice to WildFire, ownership will automatically be transfered to one of the team's captains.

If no captain wants to take ownership of the team, the team will be assigned to someone in search of a team.
This part has been added to the rules. Will continue latter with making more changes to the rules.
Wildfire
Legend

Post by Wildfire » Wed May 28, 2014 10:48 am

Finished making all the changes. Will unsticky the topic now.