Better Schedule

Hunter
Battle.net Name: Hunter
Battle.net Char Code: 2379
Battle.net Server: NA

Better Schedule

Post by Hunter » Wed May 14, 2014 10:42 pm

I hope this gets better with more teams because I dislike facing Aiur and Korhal 5 times each that is amost every week.
I also have 7 games on a Wednesday or Friday which is when people are quite busy. and that is almost half the season
Hunter
Wildfire
Legend
Battle.net Name: WildFire
Battle.net Char Code: 427

Re: Better Schedule

Post by Wildfire » Wed May 14, 2014 10:57 pm

18 games, and you play 10 within division? thats not bad at all honestly. it could be worst.

As for days, most people said they could do wednesday and friday nights, almost more then they said saturday so eh... we had voting so whatever...
Hunter
Battle.net Name: Hunter
Battle.net Char Code: 2379

Post by Hunter » Wed May 14, 2014 11:18 pm

16 games. And still 5 games against 1 team was allot for this season next season I'd like to face a team like 3 maybe 4 at max
Hunter
Wildfire
Legend
Battle.net Name: WildFire
Battle.net Char Code: 427

Post by Wildfire » Wed May 14, 2014 11:41 pm

well its kinda how leagues work, you play who is in your divison more. with more teams you will get less games against these guys.
TeeKay
Legend
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: CN

Post by TeeKay » Tue May 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Wildfire wrote:18 games, and you play 10 within division? thats not bad at all honestly. it could be worst.

As for days, most people said they could do wednesday and friday nights, almost more then they said saturday so eh... we had voting so whatever...

I'd love to have a vote on this again for next season during the offseason. Fridays/Saturdays always my busiest days.
Watermelon
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918

Post by Watermelon » Tue May 20, 2014 6:06 pm

TeeKay wrote:
Wildfire wrote:18 games, and you play 10 within division? thats not bad at all honestly. it could be worst.

I'd love to have a vote on this again for next season during the offseason. Fridays/Saturdays always my busiest days.
there actually was a vote, which is how the current schedule was derived
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
TeeKay
Legend
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Server: CN

Post by TeeKay » Tue May 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Watermelon wrote:
TeeKay wrote:

there actually was a vote, which is how the current schedule was derived
Right but I would posit that: 1) there are a lot more people involved in the league now than when it was voted on. 2) the statistical difference between the days seems statistically insignficant (1 less person said Sunday than Saturday afternoons yet Saturday afternoons has games). I just think it should be revisited after the season to see if it still matches up w the current player base is all I'm saying and give my vote in this poll (didn't last time).
brucecambell
Battle.net Name:

Post by brucecambell » Tue May 20, 2014 7:20 pm

dont worry we will absolutely revisit this guys.. think of this season as a beta, we are all learning here and we'd like to make next season go as smoothly as posssible