Kurt_58
Legend
Battle.net Name: Kurt
Battle.net Char Code: 638
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: End of Season 1

Post by Kurt_58 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:33 pm

Cervalicious wrote:
rasputin wrote:next season if u really want to make sure they don't get their prize....drop them. also why are u so angry....its not like cerv rq from a game he was in, and he actually showed up to playoffs. the biggest question is why does it matter if he didn't play a single game once his team was guaranteed a playoffs spot till playoffs when it actually mattered. when he did show up he played to his fullest each time and played amazing.

1-S2-1-2700072
So heartwarming
Reported for sexual content cuz of how much skin we can see.
TeeKay
Legend
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: CN

Post by TeeKay » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Anglefire wrote:NA 1-S2-1-4728926
Lololol what
Wildfire
Legend
Battle.net Name: WildFire
Battle.net Char Code: 427

Post by Wildfire » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:36 pm

why you post angle?
Cafca
Battle.net Name: Rhonas

Post by Cafca » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:23 pm

Cervalicious deserves a model (I hate calling it skin). Guy showed up and played well, and I myself have always gotten along with him (I speak for no one else though).

Since the ZHL does not give any playoff advantage to teams that have the best regular season records (such as home-ice advantage in the NHL), there is no reason anyone has to show up for every single game after they clinched a spot (but we could create a reason)

Suggestion for the future: We need a special arena with it's own goal horn for each team, and we could also get rid of the "red vs. blue" for every single game. Makes no sense for a team named the "Flyers" to be red or blue, or for the Redlings to be blue. This would only be a slight advantage (goal horns might rattle the losing team), but still allow the playoffs to have a "different season" feeling. Thoughts?
Teroh
Legend
Battle.net Name: Teroh
Battle.net Char Code: 773

Post by Teroh » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:06 am

Teroh 1-S2-1-1155062

Though I already have a skin, could I have a goalhorn or goalie skin instead?
Vapour
Battle.net Name: Valour
Battle.net Char Code: 273

Post by Vapour » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:40 am

I understand that cerv showed up and played well, but he was a prime example of how much of a joke the salary system was. it doesn't reflect whether the player was one the most impressive players during the league. If we really want to reward 4 ppl, I suggest we make a poll of who was the better player during the season, rather than giving it to the highest paid.
rasputin
Battle.net Name: rasputin
Battle.net Char Code: 759

Post by rasputin » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:27 pm

Well from what I understand they are trying to make the salary system work in the future by offering salary to be used in a point shop system buy things with. And if u had out skins based on community vote then it just turns into a popularity contest,.. If you really want to make the system work .... I can't believe I'm saying this be more like Cerv and make it mean something.+ next year it looks like it is going to be based off a bidding system to determine salary so it will be more meaningful.
Cervalicious
Battle.net Name: Cervantez
Battle.net Char Code: 233

Post by Cervalicious » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:49 pm

rasputin wrote:Well from what I understand they are trying to make the salary system work in the future by offering salary to be used in a point shop system buy things with. And if u had out skins based on community vote then it just turns into a popularity contest,.. If you really want to make the system work .... I can't believe I'm saying this be more like Cerv and make it mean something.+ next year it looks like it is going to be based off a bidding system to determine salary so it will be more meaningful.
I can't believe you are saying this
http://gfycat.com/GroundedFantasticCrayfish
      • I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO WORK THIS THING
get rekt
brucecambell
Battle.net Name:

Post by brucecambell » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:51 am

the bidding system vs drafting is still in hot debate... feel like 50/50 on this... and from what im hearing the community concurs
Vapour
Battle.net Name: Valour
Battle.net Char Code: 273

Post by Vapour » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:19 am

Why don't we just have set trophies for end of the league like the NHL does, here are some examples;

(Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy) - Awarded to the top goal scorer in the regular season
(William M. Jennings Trophy) - Awarded to the goalkeeper(s) having played a minimum of 1/3 games for the team with the fewest goals scored against it in the regular season
(Frank J. Selke Trophy) - Awarded to the forward who best excels in the defensive aspects of the game
(Jack Adams Award) - Awarded to the coach adjudged to have contributed the most to his team's success
(Ted Lindsay Award) - Awarded to the most outstanding player as selected by the members of the community
(Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy) - Awarded to the player who best exemplifies the qualities of perseverance, sportsmanship, and dedication to zealot hockey
(Conn Smythe Trophy) - Awarded to the most valuable player for his team in the playoffs
(James Norris Memorial Trophy) - Awarded to the defenseman who demonstrates throughout the season the greatest all-round ability in the position
(Art Ross Trophy) - Awarded to the player who leads the league in total points at the end of the regular season
(Vezina Trophy) - Awarded to the league's top goaltender
(Lady Byng Memorial Trophy) - Awarded to the player who exhibited outstanding sportsmanship and gentlemanly conduct combined with a high standard of playing ability
(Hart Memorial Trophy) - Awarded to the league's most valuable player