Regarding the Ruling

Tenkz
Battle.net Name: Tenkz
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Regarding the Ruling

Post by Tenkz » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:21 pm

This is going to be really easy to post since I have such a high ground in this absurd ruling.
Basically I'm just going to list facts
[+] What we know
1. I have lots of G inputs in game (similar to tab inputs of most players)
2. These G inputs come at interruptions in play (save/goal/intermission/missed pass/etc)
3. They come in pairs at reasonable speed, so long as I end up at opt out, else a 3rd input is needed
4. Really not much more to add, I'll debate anything else that people think is known
[+] Management claims
1. I'm using a macro for high frequency (3-8 frames between usually) input pairs
2. These inputs happen before/during shots to cause lag to goalies (undeniably false if you observe any replay)
3. Information from Reputed while in-game prior to any evidence or data being released claims it's 95% a macro, others have been extremely skeptical, and reputed is almost wholly in the dark on this subject regarding actual evidence
4. Repeated key presses can cause lag, particularly with FPS (I would experience this mostly since I'm quite likely the laggiest player in the ZHL), but the inputs only come in sets of 2-3 every ~20-30 seconds, which in no way can cause the level of lag which some people are claiming to have experienced - utter bullshit
5. other shit
Either way, what I'm here to present is that the evidence is visibly flawed, inaccurate, and framed in such a way that those who are informed of the situation are given almost completely false information. Management released a document titled "Evidence Packet" in which this statement is held:
Management wrote:The most he presses “G” is 18 times (and it was a shootouts game), whereas now he is doing it 90+ times a game in regulation.
First of all, I'd reckon 18 inputs is far greater than most players, showing signs of a habit or reflex. Second of all, the framing of the final statement is COMPLETELY false, and this is where I draw the greatest issue. Of the games in ZHL which Vile has provided the input statistics for me, we observe 3 games in which the number of TOTAL g presses (not pairs) exceeds 90. Two of these are incredibly high scoring games (7-4 both times), which would, if I am pressing G during play stoppages (such as goals) naturally possess a higher number of pairs. The 3rd game, first of the season, was streamed by Ruckle, though the VOD was deleted due to a mistake on his part while streaming. Not only does the entire Flyers team not report any lag, but many of the pairs are seen to be during intermission entirely, not even just after a goal or hold. Even in the many high-scoring games of this season, the number of inputs is hardly "90+ a game". So with observable bias being outed, I'm going to request that all league managers and owners review this information, particularly what was presented in the spoilers, and do what you think should be done.
Last edited by Tenkz on Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iFound
Battle.net Name: iFound
Battle.net Char Code: 1907

Re: lol

Post by iFound » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:45 pm

Really not much more to add, I'll debate anything else that people think is known
"Why speak always just play and lets go see who can speak alot after :/" - EU Goalie
krazymen
Battle.net Name: krazymen
Battle.net Char Code: 249

Post by krazymen » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:25 pm

Interesting information. Btw I'm a destiny viewer, debate me , I'll win every time.
Bowling trophy (birthday trophy)
Achieved level 105 in starcraft 2
Undefeated in 5v5
self proclaimed director of ironic trophies
JMoney
Battle.net Name:

Post by JMoney » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:50 pm

and what I saw it caused me whether people believe it or not, there is not fucking reason for him to do this ((
Watermelon
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918

Post by Watermelon » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:34 pm

krazymen wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:25 pm
Interesting information. Btw I'm a destiny viewer, debate me , I'll win every time.
LUL destiny

On-topic: Glad to see a forum post about this stuff, I've been mostly in the dark.

In defense of tenkz:
90 presses in a game doesn't actually seem that absurd to me as an accumulation, especially when that's actually 45 pairs. I probably hit [ctrl + alt + f] about that many times per game (don't ask why cause i have no fuckin clue.. its an addiction).

My question is whether or not it can be proven that tenkz actually made most of these presses within select time frames that were concise enough to generate decreased performance for other players.

I see the "90+ presses in a game" stat but that's over the course of 18 minutes. Nothing like "30 presses in 4 seconds" which would be far more indicative of macro or script usage.

On the other hand:
Mets did a decent job demonstrating that a G-spam macro can decrease fps significantly on a low performance computer (although i haven't seen it demonstrated that it can lag other players' computers as well)

I'm not really sure what to think about the ban. I don't have enough information and haven't been involved in these discussions.
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
Cubs
Battle.net Name: Cubs
Battle.net Char Code: 781

Post by Cubs » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:19 pm

LMs proved that Tenkz probably lagged himself even more and gave him a full season ban 10/10

im the kid thatd jump a kid like you
DustDevil
Battle.net Name: WaterDemon
Battle.net Char Code: 1102

Post by DustDevil » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:04 am

tenkz cmon bro second season in a row I am disappoint
DerrocK
Battle.net Name: Junky
Battle.net Server: EU

Post by DerrocK » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:09 am

tx for the hattrick
COTEP W
EZHL S1 W
EU Open W
NA ZHPL S5 W
EUS2 Regular Season W, Commish, AllStar
EU Redline W
EUS6 Commish
Swedish Open 2v2 W
DaGOAT ZHCL Rings: 2
Best Support ZHPL S11
Nº1 EU Forum Poster
Immortals on ice Rings: 3
EUS8 W

Narcissism at its best
Bizarro
Battle.net Name: Rogue
Battle.net Char Code: 1867

Post by Bizarro » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:40 am

Watermelon wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:34 pm
On the other hand:
Mets did a decent job demonstrating that a G-spam macro can decrease fps significantly on a low performance computer
This is an X-factor right here.

Just for starters, can Sly confirm he experienced what we saw (as some, if not all of frame lag surely comes from the low quality PC used, and mass-producing the visual opt-in/out function on an individuals POV, he was also live-recording this which could cause additional lag/lower the threshold of lagging). I can't take this evidence as conclusive unless Sly (or whomever test subject) showed their net-graph during the test.

But the main point I want to get at here is, where is the log of this test of what a conclusive 'lag-GG' looks like. Put it side-to-side with Tenkz case and see if it matches up. (spoiler: it wont)
If during the demonstration Mets had to toggle opt as few as 25+ times in the 90 seconds of testing to produce these results... given that Tenkz generally toggled the function during live play of an entire game (12 minutes) on probably less than half (a majority of toggles occurred during freeze time) of the 90 TOTAL functions -- then well; you know.

I counted at least a dozen opt messages at the end of the lag cycles of this demonstration, which in itself is much greater than the frequency of functions Tenkz preforms. Given that he was likely spamming the function during the lag cycles, and possibly pressed G in excess of 90 times -- then well... the entire investigation and conclusion just defeats itself. There isn't even a case for voting on the topic should such an extreme baseline be made: dozens of linked functions in a 90 second span (frequency of opts as said prior) + live play/specific moments (as said prior) + low end PC (while recording) = conclusive individual 'lag-GG'. Tenkz case doesn't even meet 2/3 of these criteria to be conclusive, and we still need the full-proof from a test subject's POV; as I'd likely say the culprit (low end PC, opt visuals, and all) would lag out before anyone else in any case.

So yeah, do that stuff.
Top 5
forumusername
Battle.net Name: kwakster

Post by forumusername » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:28 am

ggggggggggggggggggggggooggggggdnesggsgggggggg gggggggggggggggggraciousgggggggggg ggggggso mucgggggggh ggggggdrama!!!!!!!!
[+] ruckLUL

LF mediation