Probe League Playoff Eligibility

ooter
Battle.net Name: ooter
Battle.net Char Code: 272
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Probe League Playoff Eligibility

Post by ooter » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:51 pm

Why didn't you get 2/3rds of the owner's support when you made these rules?
Ranchinator
Battle.net Name: Ranchinator
Battle.net Char Code: 131

Post by Ranchinator » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Kyle i would like to apologize for "ganging up on you" i was just trying to make a point about how most teams dont have enough for ZHPL. You have been a great commissioner. Keep it up!

~Ranch
Best Captain S5, Best Sportsmanship S5.
TeeKay
Legend
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: CN

Post by TeeKay » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:18 pm

Ranchinator wrote:Kyle i would like to apologize for "ganging up on you" i was just trying to make a point about how most teams dont have enough for ZHPL. You have been a great commissioner. Keep it up!

~Ranch
I think "most" is an overstatement
ooter
Battle.net Name: ooter
Battle.net Char Code: 272

Post by ooter » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:46 pm

TeeKay wrote:
Ranchinator wrote:Kyle i would like to apologize for "ganging up on you" i was just trying to make a point about how most teams dont have enough for ZHPL. You have been a great commissioner. Keep it up!

~Ranch
Well I know at least 3 teams weren't able to field a full team so if it's an overstatement, it it isn't one by much.
Anglefire
Battle.net Name: RamenNoodles

Post by Anglefire » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:10 pm

Ranchinator
Battle.net Name: Ranchinator
Battle.net Char Code: 131

Post by Ranchinator » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:14 pm

TeeKay wrote:

~Ranch

Why do you have to BM on an apology to Kyle? Literally that post was just so that Kyle would know that I'm sorry and you go and comment on it making me look bad...
Best Captain S5, Best Sportsmanship S5.
Kyle
Legend
Battle.net Name: Kyle
Battle.net Char Code: 1512

Post by Kyle » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:29 pm

ooter wrote:Why didn't you get 2/3rds of the owner's support when you made these rules?
ooter, I made the rules when I made the Probe League a thing. All the owners, yourself included, have had all season to make arguments against playoff rules, and none did. Only complaint I've heard all season was this one, after I'd given your team a forfeit for not following those rules. I can't fathom how you could expect me to treat the situation any differently. If you don't follow the rules, what am I supposed to do?

I'm going to say this for probably the fourth or fifth time. It'll be the last time, and if I get any more whining out of anybody, I'm going to lock this thread. I added a provision to these rules late in the game, against the wishes of some of the other owners, to give teams like Zenn, who apparently don't have a lot of depth players showing up, a chance to lobby for additional exceptions outside those provided by the rulebook. If you would like to be given those exceptions, do some work towards getting them, and try to get some votes in your favor. Complaining will not get you anywhere, as should be pretty apparent at this point.
Kholin
Battle.net Name: Kholin
Battle.net Char Code: 610

Post by Kholin » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:49 pm

Just to get something clear about the rules. If the Snowmen are playing a game and can't put 3 skaters on the ice, does it mean that I can go to skate for the Snowmen seeing as I have not skated a game in the ZHL? In another note, I do think that he has given ample ways for exceptions to be made for the team owners to take advantage of. It is not Kyle's fault, nor the systems fault if team owners have neglected to use those options of recourse.
      • Dont worry, Im a Koalafied goalie
TeeKay
Legend
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Server: CN

Post by TeeKay » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:05 pm

KholinGoal wrote:Just to get something clear about the rules. If the Snowmen are playing a game and can't put 3 skaters on the ice, does it mean that I can go to skate for the Snowmen seeing as I have not skated a game in the ZHL? In another note, I do think that he has given ample ways for exceptions to be made for the team owners to take advantage of. It is not Kyle's fault, nor the systems fault if team owners have neglected to use those options of recourse.
Yes Kholin it does