Autoclickers Should be Banned

maha
Battle.net Name: maharishi
Battle.net Char Code: 576
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Autoclickers Should be Banned

Post by maha » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:32 pm

2words wrote: This is what I believe to be the only even remotely useful use for an auto clicker in ZH. Still if I understand correctly, the latency between the client and server is much higher than the slight increase in reaction time due to earlier movement while the mouse is travelling. Also I have used a right clicking auto clicker for this purpose as a goalie and it is incredibly difficult to use because the auto clicker would have to always be on or else you are still reacting twice by turning the auto clicker on and off after moving the mouse and before hitting the stop command respectively, which would make any benefits in speed negligible. Say however, you did have auto clicker always on as a goalie, the constant movement would make the use of the stop command to point your stick impossible, as the goalie turns the other way when reaching the destination due to goalie momentum in the opposite direction.

TLDR: No benefit to using right click auto clicker as goalie.
i see your point but i think that with a bit of practice a goalie would be able to release his AC key and hit S at the right time needed.
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."
Ruckle
Battle.net Name: Ruckle
Battle.net Char Code: 627

Post by Ruckle » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:40 pm

these posts defending auto clickers are hilarious omg
2words
Battle.net Name: twoWORDS
Battle.net Char Code: 619

Post by 2words » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:29 pm

maha wrote:i see your point but i think that with a bit of practice a goalie would be able to release his AC key and hit S at the right time needed.
Seems awfully complicated to master and still be effective but I agree on that note.
Ruckle wrote:these posts defending auto clickers are hilarious omg
Nobody is defending auto clickers.
~The two words you are thinking when you see me before you get WrecKT.

Image Image