ZHL3 Casters

Teroh
Legend
Battle.net Name: Teroh
Battle.net Char Code: 773
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: ZHL3 Casters

Post by Teroh » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:37 pm

Feel free to split it, so that you don't have to go for hours and hours.
Liaison
Battle.net Name: Liaison
Battle.net Char Code: 446

Post by Liaison » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:06 pm

Hey, I'm happy to cast tomorrow if you still need a caster. I can't stream, but am happy to cast if someone else can obs/stream!

Just lemme know.
maha
Battle.net Name: maharishi
Battle.net Char Code: 576

Post by maha » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Liaison wrote:Hey, I'm happy to cast tomorrow if you still need a caster. I can't stream, but am happy to cast if someone else can obs/stream!

Just lemme know.
vouch this guy is legit caster, and very old ZH player
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."
Blitz
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713

Post by Blitz » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:20 pm

I will be available for some casting tomorrow if needed. And my retarded roomates won't be hitting each other with pans this time.. I hope.

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
l)arkangel
Battle.net Name: Darkangel
Battle.net Char Code: 1457

Post by l)arkangel » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:00 pm

Plug-in to consider for those OBS streamers out there. It allows you to place the names of the people in your teamspeak channel on your stream. It also has a small little circle next to their name that lights up when they are talking. It'll just show the viewers who is casting and who's voice is whos.

https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/ ... plugin.40/
*S5 Champion*

Player Profile
wawmoose
Battle.net Name: WaWMoose
Battle.net Char Code: 1878

Post by wawmoose » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:32 pm

Would anyone happen to have a link to the image that Kurt/Teroh have been using for in-between games?!
I dislike showing my game when in between games waiting for lobbies to get set up, but I don't really have any appropriate images to put up instead.
RIP Flyers
Kurt_58
Legend
Battle.net Name: Kurt
Battle.net Char Code: 638

Post by Kurt_58 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:16 pm

wawmoose wrote:Would anyone happen to have a link to the image that Kurt/Teroh have been using for in-between games?!
I dislike showing my game when in between games waiting for lobbies to get set up, but I don't really have any appropriate images to put up instead.
Are you talking about the content loading screen when the logos are alternating? That's something I made on my pc using themusic's beautiful background image and basic Microsoft PowerPoint overlays and scrolling images from obs. Then logos are somewhere on a google drive somewhere but I can't find it since my pc rig is deconstructed for me to move. I can email you those once I'm set up later this weekend
wawmoose
Battle.net Name: WaWMoose
Battle.net Char Code: 1878

Post by wawmoose » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:08 pm

Kurt_58 wrote:
wawmoose wrote:Would anyone happen to have a link to the image that Kurt/Teroh have been using for in-between games?!
Are you talking about the content loading screen when the logos are alternating? That's something I made on my pc using themusic's beautiful background image and basic Microsoft PowerPoint overlays and scrolling images from obs. Then logos are somewhere on a google drive somewhere but I can't find it since my pc rig is deconstructed for me to move. I can email you those once I'm set up later this weekend
Ah alright. Sounds good, thanks Kurt ♥
RIP Flyers
Vapour
Battle.net Name: Valour
Battle.net Char Code: 273

Post by Vapour » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:06 pm

If possible I would like access to the stream if needed. I could just be another caster on standby when online. Also I would like to help organize the channel, specifically find a way to make our videos more attractive and easier to find for new viewers. I would also suggest adding more trustworthy people to have access just for the sake of keeping everything more active and organized.
htcp
Battle.net Name: htcp
Battle.net Char Code: 332

Post by htcp » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:32 pm

Vapour wrote:If possible I would like access to the stream if needed. I could just be another caster on standby when online. Also I would like to help organize the channel, specifically find a way to make our videos more attractive and easier to find for new viewers. I would also suggest adding more trustworthy people to have access just for the sake of keeping everything more active and organized.
yeh, it would be nice having admin so I can rename streams instead of ever game being KORHAL VS KALDIR.
i'm tom