Veto Power

Kurt_58
Legend
Battle.net Name: Kurt
Battle.net Char Code: 638
Battle.net Server: NA

Veto Power

Post by Kurt_58 » Sun May 17, 2015 2:17 pm

"Reserves the right to exercise emergency powers and make changes to the rulebook in the best interests of the league if he and at least one League Manager agree with the change. If a majority of the Owners disagree with a change made in emergency circumstances, the change will be revoked."

Just want to make sure Dark is clear on the rules since I haven't had the chance to talk to him. You need 1 league manager to agree with you to veto something. Was it Crush or Teroh that agreed?
xNCrush
Battle.net Name: Crush
Battle.net Char Code: 1661

Re: Veto Power

Post by xNCrush » Sun May 17, 2015 2:53 pm

I am not a league manager this season. Or so I assume as I was removed from the group that has access to those type of forums.
l)arkangel
Battle.net Name: Darkangel
Battle.net Char Code: 1457

Re: Veto Power

Post by l)arkangel » Sun May 17, 2015 2:56 pm

Kurt_58 wrote:"Reserves the right to exercise emergency powers and make changes to the rulebook in the best interests of the league if he and at least one League Manager agree with the change. If a majority of the Owners disagree with a change made in emergency circumstances, the change will be revoked."

Just want to make sure Dark is clear on the rules since I haven't had the chance to talk to him. You need 1 league manager to agree with you to veto something. Was it Crush or Teroh that agreed?
Teroh
*S5 Champion*

Player Profile