Season 5 Reschedules

User avatar
RusH
Posts: 436
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 10:07 pm
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Season 5 Reschedules

Post by RusH » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:35 am

maha wrote:mar sara vs kaldir is being rescheduled from Sunday September 6th @ 9 PM EST to Tuesday September 8th @ 11 PM EST

this is kaldir's reschedule use
CONFIRMED!

deez 11pm games O_o
but K
Yetis now out of reschedules
User avatar
TeeKay
Legend
Posts: 989
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:49 pm
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: CN

Re: Season 5 Reschedules

Post by TeeKay » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:10 pm

RusH wrote:
maha wrote:mar sara vs kaldir is being rescheduled from Sunday September 6th @ 9 PM EST to Tuesday September 8th @ 11 PM EST

this is kaldir's reschedule use
CONFIRMED!

deez 11pm games O_o
but K
Yetis now out of reschedules
RIP NOW WE CAN'T RESCHEDULE FINAL GAME VS RIPLINGS THX RUSH
User avatar
maha
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:25 pm
Battle.net Name: maharishi
Battle.net Char Code: 576
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Season 5 Reschedules

Post by maha » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:11 pm

mar sara vs korhal on tuesday september 8th @ 9pm est is being rescheduled for an hour later, at 10pm est. please confirm
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."
User avatar
wawmoose
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:27 pm
Battle.net Name: WaWMoose
Battle.net Char Code: 1878
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Canada ofc

Re: Season 5 Reschedules

Post by wawmoose » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:49 am

maha wrote:mar sara vs korhal on tuesday september 8th @ 9pm est is being rescheduled for an hour later, at 10pm est. please confirm
there is a game already scheduled for that time (Reapers vs Renegades which was rescheduled earlier, see TeamUp Calendar for convenience).
RIP Flyers
carlito
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:58 pm
Battle.net Name: Carlito
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Season 5 Reschedules

Post by carlito » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Can there be two games same hour one casted and one not casted or both casted by two different casters?
User avatar
wawmoose
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:27 pm
Battle.net Name: WaWMoose
Battle.net Char Code: 1878
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Canada ofc

Re: Season 5 Reschedules

Post by wawmoose » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:00 pm

carlito wrote:Can there be two games same hour one casted and one not casted or both casted by two different casters?
No.
See:
Teams may request to reschedule a game, but the request will only be honored if a) the team requesting the reschedule and their opponent can also propose and agree to an alternate time, and b) that alternate time does not conflict with another ZHL game that’s already on the schedule, and c) the reschedule is requested and confirmed 24 hours prior to the original game time and the proposed reschedule game time.
RIP Flyers
Locked