Season 5 all star games

KagaRoshi
Battle.net Name: KagaRoshi
Battle.net Char Code: 1835
Battle.net Server: NA

Season 5 all star games

Post by KagaRoshi » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:50 am

I know these games are a good ways off, but still I was thinking since I had just made a Team Canada ZHL group for any skill level players, that maybe this season we could do a test for the all star games, if some one could make a team USA group we could do a best of 5 ZHL all star game Canada VS USA the best players of both sides of course, and then a best of 3 Probe league all star games and whoever hosts the server say Canada, then either the caster is Canadian, while if USA hosts the caster is American just to make it feel more real like it is hosted in Canada, Or USA. I won't argue over this or anything but would like to hear peoples thoughts on this?

Good or bad idea? worth a try? try not to BM me D:
If you read this, I succeeded in wasting your time.
Tenkz
Battle.net Name: Tenkz
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Re: Season 5 all star games

Post by Tenkz » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:26 am

It really should have to be east to keep it balanced. All of canada is at least 60ms to the west server, with Krazy and Vapour being at least 100ms.

Canada Skaters: Vapour, Guerrila, Krazymen, stealth, Fable, AlertEyes, Moose, JMoney, Sleek, Yoda, Tijo, Burchester
Canada Goalies : Reimer, KagaRoshi
USA Skaters : (Pick any 3) Watermelon, Proster, LingKing, Maharishi, Zachsmack, Bulbasaur, Blitzerg, Kurt, Three, Cerv, Rush, htcp, PeterDLai
USA Goalies : Levi, Eldersage, Daggius, All, TownKrier, Perplex

Seems quite a bit unbalanced.
Canada has 12 skaters from 1st to 7th round. USA has 13 skaters from the first two rounds.
Last edited by Tenkz on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Marker
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164

Post by Marker » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:33 pm

Tenkz wrote: USA Goalies : Levi, Eldersage, Daggius, All, TownKrier, Perplex
>Doesn't mention me
>Has the second best stats.

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
htcp
Battle.net Name: htcp
Battle.net Char Code: 332

Post by htcp » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:41 pm

Tenkz wrote:It really should have to be east to keep it balanced. All of canada is at least 60ms to the west server, with Krazy and Vapour being at least 100ms.

Canada Skaters: Vapour, Guerrila, Krazymen, AlertEyes, Moose, JMoney, Sleek, Yoda, Tijo, Burchester
USA Skaters : (Pick any 3) Watermelon, Proster, LingKing, Maharishi, Zachsmack, Bulbasaur, Blitzerg, Kurt, Three, Cerv, Rush, htcp, PeterDLai

Canada has 10 skaters from 1st to 7th round. USA has 13 skaters from the first two rounds.
you forgot a couple key canadians! You got the Canadian Sniper, Fable; and you have the GOAT, stealth. I'm also pretty sure the east proster, sleek, is canadian.
i'm tom
Tenkz
Battle.net Name: Tenkz

Post by Tenkz » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:56 pm

htcp wrote:
Tenkz wrote:It really should have to be east to keep it balanced. All of canada is at least 60ms to the west server, with Krazy and Vapour being at least 100ms.

Canada Skaters: Vapour, Guerrila, Krazymen, AlertEyes, Moose, JMoney, Sleek, Yoda, Tijo, Burchester

Canada has 10 skaters from 1st to 7th round. USA has 13 skaters from the first two rounds.
you forgot a couple key canadians! You got the Canadian Sniper, Fable; and you have the GOAT, stealth. I'm also pretty sure the east proster, sleek, is canadian.
Dunno what you're talking about. L2 read noob..
KagaRoshi

Post by KagaRoshi » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:28 pm

Yeah I agree it could be pretty Unbalance, unless we do our best to Balance the games, put 1 top skater as forward, a top mid player who can play forward and D good, and then a pure D men for every game, east or west. I know it would be a little difficult to make it happen, but I think if we get it right it could be worth a try. Like in one game, play either Proster or Water, and in the next play the opposite, BO5 would make it possible to play both so we just need to find lineups that work well together.
KagaRoshi

Post by KagaRoshi » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:34 pm

Canada Skaters: Vapour, Guerrila, Krazymen, stealth, Fable, AlertEyes, Moose, JMoney, Sleek, Yoda, Tijo, Burchester

Canada has 12 skaters from 1st to 7th round. USA has 13 skaters from the first two rounds.
Canada Goalies consist of me Reimer, ResSlayer, Alerteyes if still willing to goalie,Assertive, at least I think Assertive is Canadian....
So really we have enough goalies to get it done on off server, at least 2 east goalies and 3 west so everything should be fine, I can play east alright this season if needed so that should be fine too. But either way I am sure we can get it done without too much of a hassle, if it does not work out we do not need to try it again honestly.
forumusername
Battle.net Name: kwakster

Post by forumusername » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:31 pm

there's no point of an "all-star" game if you're benching the best players
[+] ruckLUL

LF mediation
KagaRoshi

Post by KagaRoshi » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:08 pm

forumusername wrote:there's no point of an "all-star" game if you're benching the best players
I would not bench the best players, that is why it would be a BO5 series for ZHL so all the best players get their own chances to beat their own games, I would not bench anyone. It is a way that all the star players get to play the games. It is all about you play a west game then a east game, then go back to west and use a fully changed lineup from the previous west game, like I said it would be difficult to do, but if put together properly it could be fun and bring out the skill in all the players, If there is a skilled player on every line for each game it should be great and evenly matched so long as D is good. Like I said though it is just a rough idea, if it was to be done and did not work out it would probably not be done again but really it is just a test run I was thinking of doing to see it if even works. I hope it does so that we can make it more fun and realistic and competitive for all players. And yes probe league would be harder to do because there are not as many Canadians as Americans, but that is why it would be a BO3.
KagaRoshi

Post by KagaRoshi » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:23 pm

Though if the AllStars thing does not work, we could always just try to do Canada VS USA Tournament BO7 ZHL and BO5 Probe just to make it last a bit longer and make it seem more exciting, same basics as before if Canada hosts the caster is Canadian etc. I would think that just Season Tournaments would be a cool addition for competitive games against Nations. I for one would be excited to be part of that.