Action and Reaction

Illusion
Battle.net Name: Illusion
Battle.net Char Code: 813
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Action and Reaction

Post by Illusion » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:54 pm

oh and yes I am in columbus still TK. we gotta get a drink or something sometime haha
krazymen
Battle.net Name: krazymen
Battle.net Char Code: 249

Post by krazymen » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:17 pm

Counter_This wrote:In all honesty I enjoy BMing back and forth with Krazy and TK but that isn't the reason I made this post. Teams are being negatively effected by the league due to 3rd party circumstances and the league is only hurting itself with the rules it has enforced thus far.
wtf? I never bmed you. Just because I dont agree with what you are saying doesnt mean im bming you. I said exactly what kurt said. The rule is there because it was abused in the past.

Exceptions is always a very tricky thing. Could always just make it that if its an owner he can give owner power to another player on the team but cant get traded at all.
Bowling trophy (birthday trophy)
Achieved level 105 in starcraft 2
Undefeated in 5v5
self proclaimed director of ironic trophies
Illusion

Post by Illusion » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:25 pm

something like that would make sense krazy. If i knew i could give all my powers to water without giving up ownership, then what reason did i have to give up ownership? i'm a logical person, i would have done that for sure. In fact, i'm not sure who would give up ownership then in general. You are basically just saying "i quit zh/zhl".
krazymen
Battle.net Name: krazymen
Battle.net Char Code: 249

Post by krazymen » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:34 pm

I heard something along those lines was proposed in the owners skype but moose decided to not take any chances. Would have to get moose's side to know why he took the decision. Unfortunalety, its extremely hard to have the owners take a decision when it could affect their teams placement.
Bowling trophy (birthday trophy)
Achieved level 105 in starcraft 2
Undefeated in 5v5
self proclaimed director of ironic trophies
Illusion

Post by Illusion » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:00 pm

yeah of course, but hopefully some people appreciate true competition as well. tbh i had to leave half the zhl games because of lag anyway lol. i don't think i make that much of a difference either way. maybe owners can allow me to play probe haha
Kurt_58
Legend
Battle.net Name: Kurt
Battle.net Char Code: 638

Post by Kurt_58 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:26 am

The GM option exists for the sole purpose of owners being away for long periods of time mid season, and possibly returning, but maybe not. In the event they never come back, granting someone else ownership wouldn't even be that difficult, especially if the owner already passed up the Draft duties to the GM.

When you're an owner that quits the season, the ban implemented on you is redundant, because the owner already quit anyways. But if you're an owner that is going to miss a good chunk of time during the season the GM option is always there if you don't want your team to be stagnant.

Maybe I should quit being a League Manager some day and charge my services as the first League Lawyer.

Rigensis
Battle.net Name: Rigensis
Battle.net Char Code: 955
Battle.net Server: EU

Post by Rigensis » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:41 am

Then you would need to quit post of the self-proclaimed leader of ZHL Player Union. I don't think it would be ethically to represent both sides of the story in the court if that case ever rises. Or we could need Judge Kurt to have Kurt's Court :D
TeeKay
Legend
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: CN

Post by TeeKay » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:26 am

Rigensis wrote: Or we could need Judge Kurt to have Kurt's Court :D
Lol this would be a great show idea where Kurt would have 2 people on to debate a hot topic and then give his opinion/ruling on it.
Illusion

Post by Illusion » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:55 am

well kurt i need you as my lawyer right now for reinstatement. i can declare an insanity plea since i did not know water was able to trade and do free agency without being an owner. worst scenario is i am banned until i complete 5 rule-based classes 1 on 1 with moose.
Cubs
Battle.net Name: Cubs
Battle.net Char Code: 781

Post by Cubs » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:12 pm

1v1 moose strikers with queens for reinstatement

im the kid thatd jump a kid like you