All Star Game Politics

User avatar
Marker
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:05 am
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: All Star Game Politics

Post by Marker » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:17 am

TeeKay wrote:Also Marker + "FuckingNotMarker" got 27 votes combined so Marker should be in all star game
TK i got like 40 votes if you include every variation, including my favorite "marker0%saveLOL"

Let marker into allstars

#FreeMarker
Image

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
User avatar
Cubs
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:59 pm
Battle.net Name: Cubs
Battle.net Char Code: 781
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: All Star Game Politics

Post by Cubs » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:14 am

#OverthrowMoosilini
Image

im the kid thatd jump a kid like you
User avatar
TeeKay
Legend
Posts: 989
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:49 pm
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: CN

Re: All Star Game Politics

Post by TeeKay » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:48 pm

Marker wrote:
TeeKay wrote:Also Marker + "FuckingNotMarker" got 27 votes combined so Marker should be in all star game
TK i got like 40 votes if you include every variation, including my favorite "marker0%saveLOL"

Let marker into allstars

#FreeMarker
Lol no you didn't. You had 27 in every variation. l2count friend
User avatar
Spartan670
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:38 pm
Battle.net Name: Bruce
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Guam
Contact:

Re: All Star Game Politics

Post by Spartan670 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:53 pm

Not that my opinions ever matter but... if Allstar selection is based on a poll, we should honor it. GeL should be in it :)
User avatar
Watermelon
Posts: 1374
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:34 pm
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: All Star Game Politics

Post by Watermelon » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:01 pm

ya, give him my spot
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
User avatar
Marker
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:05 am
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: All Star Game Politics

Post by Marker » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:26 pm

TeeKay wrote:
Lol no you didn't. You had 27 in every variation. l2count friend
I don't know how to count, and I feel i shouldn't be discriminated on counting badly, therefore you are educationist good sir, go join hitler.
Image

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
User avatar
JMoney
Posts: 525
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:34 am
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: All Star Game Politics

Post by JMoney » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:50 pm

Moose repeatedly said that if one person voted for the same person multiple times, the spam votes would not be counted. That's where these discrepancies are coming from
User avatar
Watermelon
Posts: 1374
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:34 pm
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: All Star Game Politics

Post by Watermelon » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:50 pm

JMoney wrote:Moose repeatedly said that if one person voted for the same person multiple times, the spam votes would not be counted. That's where these discrepancies are coming from
Logic? gross
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
User avatar
l)arkangel
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:50 am
Battle.net Name: Darkangel
Battle.net Char Code: 1457
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Troll City

Re: All Star Game Politics

Post by l)arkangel » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:23 pm

Watermelon wrote:
JMoney wrote:Moose repeatedly said that if one person voted for the same person multiple times, the spam votes would not be counted. That's where these discrepancies are coming from
Logic? gross
Agreed. Vote Donald Trump.
*S5 Champion*

Player Profile
User avatar
TeeKay
Legend
Posts: 989
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:49 pm
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: CN

Re: All Star Game Politics

Post by TeeKay » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:29 pm

l)arkangel wrote:
Watermelon wrote:
JMoney wrote:Moose repeatedly said that if one person voted for the same person multiple times, the spam votes would not be counted. That's where these discrepancies are coming from
Logic? gross
Agreed. Vote Donald Trump.
If you vote Donald Trump for all 8 offices on the ballot (president, senator, governor, mayor, state house, etc) then he gets all 8 votes for presidential nomination, right?
Locked