ZHL10 Tier Rankings (Ranked by LightniNG)

Share your player tiers, draft analysis, or any thoughtful write-ups.
Ruckle
Battle.net Name: Ruckle
Battle.net Char Code: 627
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Ranked Matches Season 2 + Tier Rankings

Post by Ruckle » Wed May 17, 2017 4:41 pm

LM Drafts Removed? I can't see them anymore.. I only see the draft board
Marker
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164

Post by Marker » Wed May 17, 2017 5:05 pm

Id like to say i really only looked at owners for my mock draft, not so much other players because I'm not creating a team. With the finalized draft board that I think ended up the most fair to each owner, I'd do a lot of non-owner picks differently.

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
Blitz
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713

Post by Blitz » Wed May 17, 2017 5:07 pm

Marker wrote:Id like to say i really only looked at owners for my mock draft, not so much other players because I'm not creating a team. With the finalized draft board that I think ended up the most fair to each owner, I'd do a lot of non-owner picks differently.
This is the definition of insanity dawg, you have to look at non-owner picks in order to properly place the owners.........

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
Marker
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164

Post by Marker » Wed May 17, 2017 5:56 pm

Blitz wrote:
Marker wrote:Id like to say i really only looked at owners for my mock draft, not so much other players because I'm not creating a team. With the finalized draft board that I think ended up the most fair to each owner, I'd do a lot of non-owner picks differently.
This is the definition of insanity dawg, you have to look at non-owner picks in order to properly place the owners.........
Many factors can inflate or deflate someones value, my job was to assess their average value. If tiny wants to create a west team like watermelon did last season, he would have more interest in picking up players like ling, ruckle, mythic, and chaotic, which artificially inflates their value, and deflates the values of other, arguably more skilled players. My statement was saying i focused what i believed to be the average value of each individual owner. Now that I know for sure Tiny will get the first overall, maybe he will think about doing something like that. I did do semi serious picks for the first 1-2 rounds, treated round 3 as a random goalie, and round 4 as a lulz round for this reason.

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
JMoney
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by JMoney » Wed May 17, 2017 8:13 pm

Ruckle is West that's why he's such a big Warriors fan
htcp
Battle.net Name: htcp
Battle.net Char Code: 332

Post by htcp » Thu May 18, 2017 1:19 pm

Marker wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Many factors can inflate or deflate someones value, my job was to assess their average value. If tiny wants to create a west team like watermelon did last season, he would have more interest in picking up players like ling, ruckle, mythic, and chaotic, which artificially inflates their value, and deflates the values of other, arguably more skilled players. My statement was saying i focused what i believed to be the average value of each individual owner. Now that I know for sure Tiny will get the first overall, maybe he will think about doing something like that. I did do semi serious picks for the first 1-2 rounds, treated round 3 as a random goalie, and round 4 as a lulz round for this reason.
how did u come to the conclusion that the 2nd best registered ZH player falls to the 2nd round. (thinking)
i'm tom
htcp
Battle.net Name: htcp
Battle.net Char Code: 332

Post by htcp » Thu May 18, 2017 1:20 pm

Marker wrote:
Blitz wrote:
how did u come to the conclusion that the 2nd best registered ZH player falls to the end of the roundImage
i'm tom
JMoney
Battle.net Name:

Post by JMoney » Thu May 18, 2017 8:42 pm

htcp wrote:
Marker wrote:
Blitz wrote: This is the definition of insanity dawg, you have to look at non-owner picks in order to properly place the owners.........
how did u come to the conclusion that the 2nd best registered ZH player falls to the end of the roundImage
Watermelon
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918

Post by Watermelon » Thu May 18, 2017 11:35 pm

did u guys confuse 2015 eric with 2017 eric? u know, back when players could carry just by being good passers

ling, tenkz, blitz, mets, kwakster are better.. and tom hasnt missed a game since 9/11 never forget

maybe im crazy

anyway the official draft order is up with eric at #6, i love u all and god bless america
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
JMoney
Battle.net Name:

Post by JMoney » Fri May 19, 2017 12:40 am

blitz couldnt even win in a season that he commished solely for the purpose of rigging the league for a free win, pls take him off the list add dustdevil or something