Season 6 Concerns

User avatar
Kurt_58
Legend
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:39 pm
Battle.net Name: Kurt
Battle.net Char Code: 638
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Hell. It's cold here.

Re: Season 6 Concerns

Post by Kurt_58 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:06 am

Image
User avatar
krazymen
Posts: 1170
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:10 pm
Battle.net Name: krazymen
Battle.net Char Code: 249
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Season 6 Concerns

Post by krazymen » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:20 am

Image
Bowling trophy (birthday trophy)
Achieved level 105 in starcraft 2
Undefeated in 5v5
self proclaimed director of ironic trophies
User avatar
derpina
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:55 am
Battle.net Name: derpina
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: West Coast

Re: Season 6 Concerns

Post by derpina » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:02 pm

"(daggius came online yesterday didnt know how to join a game because of patch 3.0)"
daggius is king of meta, he's been smurfing this whole time... think about this, have u ever seen a game with both Virium and Daggies in it???? #s6hype #ilmnunaticonfirmd
Scrubbest of the scrub pubs
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
carlito
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:58 pm
Battle.net Name: Carlito
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Season 6 Concerns

Post by carlito » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:22 pm

Please make 8 teams half the people on the draft board are smurfs anyways
User avatar
Watermelon
Posts: 1374
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:34 pm
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Season 6 Concerns

Post by Watermelon » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:42 pm

Season 2 non-owners:
Awards don't matter because bias. Stats don't matter because statpadding. Reliability doesn't matter because it just doesn't. Human emotion is bad. Every owner is bad. ZHL is going to die this season. I could do much better. I just don't feel like it.
Season 3 non-owners:
Awards don't matter because bias. Stats don't matter because statpadding. Reliability doesn't matter because it just doesn't. Human emotion is bad. Every owner is bad. ZHL is going to die this season. I could do much better. I just don't feel like it.
Season 4 non-owners:
Awards don't matter because bias. Stats don't matter because statpadding. Reliability doesn't matter because it just doesn't. Human emotion is bad. Every owner is bad. ZHL is going to die this season. I could do much better. I just don't feel like it.
Season 5 non-owners:
Awards don't matter because bias. Stats don't matter because statpadding. Reliability doesn't matter because it just doesn't. Human emotion is bad. Every owner is bad. ZHL is going to die this season. I could do much better. I just don't feel like it.
Season 6 non-owners:
Awards don't matter because bias. Stats don't matter because statpadding. Reliability doesn't matter because it just doesn't. Human emotion is bad. Every owner is bad. ZHL is going to die this season. I could do much better. I just don't feel like it.
Image



Have a great season everyone.
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
User avatar
krazymen
Posts: 1170
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:10 pm
Battle.net Name: krazymen
Battle.net Char Code: 249
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Season 6 Concerns

Post by krazymen » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:53 pm

Watermelon wrote:
Season 2 non-owners:
Awards don't matter because bias. Stats don't matter because statpadding. Reliability doesn't matter because it just doesn't. Human emotion is bad. Every owner is bad. ZHL is going to die this season. I could do much better. I just don't feel like it.
Season 3 non-owners:
Awards don't matter because bias. Stats don't matter because statpadding. Reliability doesn't matter because it just doesn't. Human emotion is bad. Every owner is bad. ZHL is going to die this season. I could do much better. I just don't feel like it.
Season 4 non-owners:
Awards don't matter because bias. Stats don't matter because statpadding. Reliability doesn't matter because it just doesn't. Human emotion is bad. Every owner is bad. ZHL is going to die this season. I could do much better. I just don't feel like it.
Season 5 non-owners:
Awards don't matter because bias. Stats don't matter because statpadding. Reliability doesn't matter because it just doesn't. Human emotion is bad. Every owner is bad. ZHL is going to die this season. I could do much better. I just don't feel like it.
Season 6 non-owners:
Awards don't matter because bias. Stats don't matter because statpadding. Reliability doesn't matter because it just doesn't. Human emotion is bad. Every owner is bad. ZHL is going to die this season. I could do much better. I just don't feel like it.
Image



Have a great season everyone.
nice one water, maybe i have a bad memory but i dont remember any of these comments from before season 2, season 3 and season 4. Correct me if im wrong but the "we should do something to pick good owners" trend started mid season 4 where a lot of issues came up from provy's ownership.

If you find concerns that happened before the time period that i mentioned please link them here so I can go read them and compare them with that season to see if the concerns were founded or not.

Until then im not convinced considering the past few seasons were shaky owner wise (from my experience) Image
Bowling trophy (birthday trophy)
Achieved level 105 in starcraft 2
Undefeated in 5v5
self proclaimed director of ironic trophies
User avatar
Kurt_58
Legend
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:39 pm
Battle.net Name: Kurt
Battle.net Char Code: 638
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Hell. It's cold here.

Re: Season 6 Concerns

Post by Kurt_58 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:31 pm

Water is right krazy, those comments have literally been said every season since season 1. Whether it be on forum posts, on twitch chat, with in-game chat, in-group chat, or on teamspeak. This is nothing new.
User avatar
Tenkz
Posts: 607
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:27 pm
Battle.net Name: Tenkz
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Season 6 Concerns

Post by Tenkz » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:40 pm

Season 2 non-owners:
Awards don't matter because bias. Stats don't matter because statpadding. Reliability doesn't matter because it just doesn't. Human emotion is bad. Every owner is bad. ZHL is going to die this season. I could do much better. I just don't feel like it.
Season 3 non-owners:
Awards don't matter because bias. Stats don't matter because statpadding. Reliability doesn't matter because it just doesn't. Human emotion is bad. Every owner is bad. ZHL is going to die this season. I could do much better. I just don't feel like it.
Season 4 non-owners:
Awards don't matter because bias. Stats don't matter because statpadding. Reliability doesn't matter because it just doesn't. Human emotion is bad. Every owner is bad. ZHL is going to die this season. I could do much better. I just don't feel like it.
Season 5 non-owners:
Awards don't matter because bias. Stats don't matter because statpadding. Reliability doesn't matter because it just doesn't. Human emotion is bad. Every owner is bad. ZHL is going to die this season. I could do much better. I just don't feel like it.
Season 6 non-owners:
Awards don't matter because bias. Stats don't matter because statpadding. Reliability doesn't matter because it just doesn't. Human emotion is bad. Every owner is bad. ZHL is going to die this season. I could do much better. I just don't feel like it.
Season 6 owners:
Awards do matter because literally five first rounders. Stats do matter because literally five first rounders. Reliability doesn't matter because literally five first rounders. Human emotion is going to appear quite often this season. Every non first round owner is subjecting themselves to a 1/3 or 3/5 chance of not having a competent first rounder. ZHL is going to be interesting this season ^_^. I could do much better than my opponents. I can feel it.
User avatar
krazymen
Posts: 1170
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:10 pm
Battle.net Name: krazymen
Battle.net Char Code: 249
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Season 6 Concerns

Post by krazymen » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:43 pm

Kurt_58 wrote:Water is right krazy, those comments have literally been said every season since season 1. Whether it be on forum posts, on twitch chat, with in-game chat, in-group chat, or on teamspeak. This is nothing new.
I think theres a big difference between a conversation with lets say rush saying "LOL BRO EZ SEASON COMING" and constructive criticism and concerns. This community has a way of mocking things immediatly as they come, the comments you are talking about that i remmeber were mostly from trolls or as jokes, ie DIRTY FLYERS. Again, I would love to be linked to those infamous forum posts you talk about.
Bowling trophy (birthday trophy)
Achieved level 105 in starcraft 2
Undefeated in 5v5
self proclaimed director of ironic trophies
User avatar
Kurt_58
Legend
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:39 pm
Battle.net Name: Kurt
Battle.net Char Code: 638
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Hell. It's cold here.

Re: Season 6 Concerns

Post by Kurt_58 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:24 pm

krazymen wrote:I think theres a big difference between a conversation with lets say rush saying "LOL BRO EZ SEASON COMING" and constructive criticism and concerns. This community has a way of mocking things immediatly as they come, the comments you are talking about that i remmeber were mostly from trolls or as jokes, ie DIRTY FLYERS. Again, I would love to be linked to those infamous forum posts you talk about.
You've never been involved with league manager conversations. I can confirm that these have been serious issues every season.
Locked