S6 Stat Error Reports

User avatar
ProfessorX
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:07 pm
Battle.net Name: ProfessorX
Battle.net Char Code: 1530
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: S6 Stat Error Reports

Post by ProfessorX » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:24 pm

ResSlayer wrote:hi im supposed to have 82.583% with 2 shutouts, also char vs braxis is missing on youtube.
My fault, I had a huge chunk of games in upload queue that screwed up. On it!
ResSlayer
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:08 am
Battle.net Name: ResSlayer
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: S6 Stat Error Reports

Post by ResSlayer » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:05 am

[quote=

This. A shutout is easy enough to find. But we will NOT go through your games 1 by 1 to 'fix' your save %. Provide specific game links if you see any specific games recorded incorrectly.[/quote]


sry for trouble i just got the mean from collective save%/games played, idk how im supposed to point out specific games being wrong. if its that big a deal to 'fix' idc about it. its supposed to be 3 shutouts now though, wasnt updated on the 13th game.
Image
User avatar
Watermelon
Posts: 1374
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:34 pm
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: S6 Stat Error Reports

Post by Watermelon » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:35 am

ResSlayer wrote:
Moose wrote:
This. A shutout is easy enough to find. But we will NOT go through your games 1 by 1 to 'fix' your save %. Provide specific game links if you see any specific games recorded incorrectly.

sry for trouble i just got the mean from collective save%/games played, idk how im supposed to point out specific games being wrong. if its that big a deal to 'fix' idc about it. its supposed to be 3 shutouts now though, wasnt updated on the 13th game.
Your season save percentage isn't an average of "% per game", its actually the total number of saves / total number of shots.

So one game with 0% and one game with 100% doesn't mean your overall save percentage is 50%, because the 0% game couldve only had 1 shot on net, and the 100% game 19 shots on net (which totals 20 shots - 19 saves and 1 goal allowed, 95% overall save percentage, not 50).
Last edited by Watermelon on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
User avatar
Marker
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:05 am
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: S6 Stat Error Reports

Post by Marker » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:38 am

Watermelon wrote:
ResSlayer wrote:
Moose wrote:
This. A shutout is easy enough to find. But we will NOT go through your games 1 by 1 to 'fix' your save %. Provide specific game links if you see any specific games recorded incorrectly.

sry for trouble i just got the mean from collective save%/games played, idk how im supposed to point out specific games being wrong. if its that big a deal to 'fix' idc about it. its supposed to be 3 shutouts now though, wasnt updated on the 13th game.
Your season save percentage isn't an average of "% per game", its actually the total number of saves / total number of shots.

So one game with 0% and one game with 100% doesn't mean your overall save percentage is 50%, because the 0% game couldve only had 1 shot on net, and the 100% game 19 shots on net (which totals 20 shots and 1 goal allowed, 95% overall save percentage, not 50).
To add to this, ya know you can click on every game and see what ur save pct was and make sure it matches up to the youtube video. If you care that much.
Image

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
ResSlayer
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:08 am
Battle.net Name: ResSlayer
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: S6 Stat Error Reports

Post by ResSlayer » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:46 am

Watermelon wrote:
ResSlayer wrote:
Moose wrote:
This. A shutout is easy enough to find. But we will NOT go through your games 1 by 1 to 'fix' your save %. Provide specific game links if you see any specific games recorded incorrectly.

sry for trouble i just got the mean from collective save%/games played, idk how im supposed to point out specific games being wrong. if its that big a deal to 'fix' idc about it. its supposed to be 3 shutouts now though, wasnt updated on the 13th game.
Your season save percentage isn't an average of "% per game", its actually the total number of saves / total number of shots.

So one game with 0% and one game with 100% doesn't mean your overall save percentage is 50%, because the 0% game couldve only had 1 shot on net, and the 100% game 19 shots on net (which totals 20 shots - 19 saves and 1 goal allowed, 95% overall save percentage, not 50).

o didnt know that sry friends
Image
Gandalf
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:28 pm
Battle.net Name: Gandalf
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: S6 Stat Error Reports

Post by Gandalf » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:38 pm

I'm supposed to have a 100% save percentage with 13 shutouts...But thx blitz.
User avatar
Tenkz
Posts: 607
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:27 pm
Battle.net Name: Tenkz
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: S6 Stat Error Reports

Post by Tenkz » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:43 pm

Gandalf wrote:I'm supposed to have a 100% save percentage with 13 shutouts...But thx blitz.
marker?
is that u?
Gandalf
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:28 pm
Battle.net Name: Gandalf
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: S6 Stat Error Reports

Post by Gandalf » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:48 pm

Were the stats for my playoff games put on? Maybe I'm just looking it up wrong, but I don't see'em
User avatar
Cubs
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:59 pm
Battle.net Name: Cubs
Battle.net Char Code: 781
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: S6 Stat Error Reports

Post by Cubs » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:07 pm

Gandalf wrote:Were the stats for my playoff games put on? Maybe I'm just looking it up wrong, but I don't see'em
Sunday's games have not been added
Image

im the kid thatd jump a kid like you
User avatar
wawmoose
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:27 pm
Battle.net Name: WaWMoose
Battle.net Char Code: 1878
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Canada ofc

Re: S6 Stat Error Reports

Post by wawmoose » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:26 pm

hwcubs2012 wrote:
Gandalf wrote:Were the stats for my playoff games put on? Maybe I'm just looking it up wrong, but I don't see'em
Sunday's games have not been added
CUBS BRO WHY SO IMPATIENT.
They're up now
RIP Flyers
Locked