S6 Stat Error Reports

ProfessorX
Battle.net Name: ProfessorX
Battle.net Char Code: 1530
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: S6 Stat Error Reports

Post by ProfessorX » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:24 pm

ResSlayer wrote:hi im supposed to have 82.583% with 2 shutouts, also char vs braxis is missing on youtube.
My fault, I had a huge chunk of games in upload queue that screwed up. On it!
ResSlayer
Battle.net Name: ResSlayer
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by ResSlayer » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:05 am

[quote=

This. A shutout is easy enough to find. But we will NOT go through your games 1 by 1 to 'fix' your save %. Provide specific game links if you see any specific games recorded incorrectly.[/quote]

sry for trouble i just got the mean from collective save%/games played, idk how im supposed to point out specific games being wrong. if its that big a deal to 'fix' idc about it. its supposed to be 3 shutouts now though, wasnt updated on the 13th game.
Watermelon
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918

Post by Watermelon » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:35 am

ResSlayer wrote:
Moose wrote:
This. A shutout is easy enough to find. But we will NOT go through your games 1 by 1 to 'fix' your save %. Provide specific game links if you see any specific games recorded incorrectly.

sry for trouble i just got the mean from collective save%/games played, idk how im supposed to point out specific games being wrong. if its that big a deal to 'fix' idc about it. its supposed to be 3 shutouts now though, wasnt updated on the 13th game.
Your season save percentage isn't an average of "% per game", its actually the total number of saves / total number of shots.

So one game with 0% and one game with 100% doesn't mean your overall save percentage is 50%, because the 0% game couldve only had 1 shot on net, and the 100% game 19 shots on net (which totals 20 shots - 19 saves and 1 goal allowed, 95% overall save percentage, not 50).
Last edited by Watermelon on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
Marker
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164

Post by Marker » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:38 am

Watermelon wrote:
ResSlayer wrote:
Moose wrote:
This. A shutout is easy enough to find. But we will NOT go through your games 1 by 1 to 'fix' your save %. Provide specific game links if you see any specific games recorded incorrectly.

Your season save percentage isn't an average of "% per game", its actually the total number of saves / total number of shots.

So one game with 0% and one game with 100% doesn't mean your overall save percentage is 50%, because the 0% game couldve only had 1 shot on net, and the 100% game 19 shots on net (which totals 20 shots and 1 goal allowed, 95% overall save percentage, not 50).
To add to this, ya know you can click on every game and see what ur save pct was and make sure it matches up to the youtube video. If you care that much.

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
ResSlayer
Battle.net Name: ResSlayer

Post by ResSlayer » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:46 am

Watermelon wrote:
ResSlayer wrote:
Moose wrote:

So one game with 0% and one game with 100% doesn't mean your overall save percentage is 50%, because the 0% game couldve only had 1 shot on net, and the 100% game 19 shots on net (which totals 20 shots - 19 saves and 1 goal allowed, 95% overall save percentage, not 50).

o didnt know that sry friends
Gandalf
Battle.net Name: Gandalf

Post by Gandalf » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:38 pm

I'm supposed to have a 100% save percentage with 13 shutouts...But thx blitz.
Tenkz
Battle.net Name: Tenkz

Post by Tenkz » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:43 pm

Gandalf wrote:I'm supposed to have a 100% save percentage with 13 shutouts...But thx blitz.
marker?
is that u?
Gandalf
Battle.net Name: Gandalf

Post by Gandalf » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:48 pm

Were the stats for my playoff games put on? Maybe I'm just looking it up wrong, but I don't see'em
Cubs
Battle.net Name: Cubs
Battle.net Char Code: 781

Post by Cubs » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:07 pm

Gandalf wrote:Were the stats for my playoff games put on? Maybe I'm just looking it up wrong, but I don't see'em
Sunday's games have not been added

im the kid thatd jump a kid like you
wawmoose
Battle.net Name: WaWMoose
Battle.net Char Code: 1878

Post by wawmoose » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:26 pm

hwcubs2012 wrote:
Gandalf wrote:Were the stats for my playoff games put on? Maybe I'm just looking it up wrong, but I don't see'em
Sunday's games have not been added
CUBS BRO WHY SO IMPATIENT.
They're up now
RIP Flyers