Dear Everyone.

Navyseals
Battle.net Name: Provyseals
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Dear Everyone.

Post by Navyseals » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:24 am

Howdy folks, your pal Provyseals here. Season 6 was a fun one this year, possibly one of the most fun for myself. Probe league has been off the charts and very entertaining for all of us this season and its exciting to see that we still get new up and comers showing thier faces. To all the new players i wish you the best!

As many of you know ive played this game for sometime now(Still in probe league R.I.P) and been here for every season trying the best of my ability. Many times ive fallen short to the compettion or the current Meta, but still im glad to have been part of the Community since the early beginings. I've made some of the best friendships because of Zealot Hockey and i hold that dear to me; you all know who you are. Thank you leeroy, reputed, Crush, and themusic for everything you have contributed to the game and kept it going! ^_^ And also thank you to Kurt, teroh, halo and all the other casters who keep the game entertaining for stream nights!

Season 4 was a rocky road for me, Coming from a probe league hero that just played for fun, to a Season owner was a huge leap for me and i grew alot from it. On the upside of getting completly shitstomped on the draft and in Regular season, i learned how the game is acctually played on a competitive level and how much time is put into the game when your an owner. Headaches is the best way to explain how it feels to be a ZHL owner. Although we fell short on ZHL, we shined in ZHPL and got us some redemption.

The highlight of Season 5 was our Draw time sessions riemer and i had. Dem late nights and baby talk doe.

To my Season 6 Korhal pigs, we had a great run and im glad to have made the new friends from our team, i hope we get to play more soon! Unfortunalty season 7 will be my first season im taking a break. I'll still be around the locker rooms but not participating, atleast until FA, maybe.

Thank you for all the fun games and the comradery we've all had in the chat and 3am games on teamspeak and skype pissing our pants laughing at fart jokes and all the other shenanigans. May the ZHL gods be in all yalls favor.
-Your Friend, Navy.

[p.s., look out for a new zealot hockey commerical coming soon] ♥
OptimusReim
Battle.net Name: Reimer
Battle.net Char Code: 367

Re: Dear Everyone.

Post by OptimusReim » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:41 am

S4 was such a sick probe line up. Myself, Gandalf, Sir, Kelvin, Sleek, McDoudles. All ZHL starters at this point. You'd make a great talent scout.
As for the drawing sessions, what a blast. that app was very silly today lol. Those flash times were fun, one of these days were gonna make a sick collab.

We'll always have that Winter Classic series to look back at, the good ol' days. :D
Love ya dude
Halogasm Halogasm Halogasm Halogasm Halogasm Halogasm Halogasm Halogasm Halogasm Halogasm Halogasm Halogasm Halogasm
Navyseals
Battle.net Name: Provyseals
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Re: Dear Everyone.

Post by Navyseals » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:02 am

S4 was such a sick probe line up. Myself, Gandalf, Sir, Kelvin, Sleek, McDoudles
you forgot probieseals. :( . u da best mayne :-P