A Solution for Probe League

Blitz
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: A Solution for Probe League

Post by Blitz » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Yoda wrote:can I not be part of this discussion thx, im trash. ok bye :D !
Defender of S6 and elite all stars defender S7?!? Don't shy away from your name my young padiwan.

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
Marker
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164

Post by Marker » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:10 pm

Blitz wrote:
Yoda wrote:can I not be part of this discussion thx, im trash. ok bye :D !
Defender of S6 and elite all stars defender S7?!? Don't shy away from your name my young padiwan.
I believe the correct term is sith apprentice.

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
Spartan670
Battle.net Name: Bruce
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by Spartan670 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:20 pm

6 probe teams and never had a watermelon-like owner who dedicated that much of his free time to develop younger talent. Kelvin, Rush and Moose encouraged inhouse and team practices though.

Some of our friends from the EU server are ZHL caliber players even with ping against them. Because of ping and active NA rosters, I feel owners rather have them play probe and getting rekt myself by EU stars on probe, I had nothing against them. Moose and Rig did a great job encouraging EU to play on NA servers. It brought our communities together. I agree with Dark with them playing ZHL..If they are ZHL caliber.

-I like Met's idea but please keep "Probe League".
-Have the same League managers for both leagues. Call it something else for all I care.
-ZHPL Commissioner should be appointed by league managers recommendation and vote.
-Probe would be a great time to develop new casters.
-More ZHPL games to help rotate players. If not, play best of 3 games.
- +1 Dark's recommendation on ZHL/ZHPL eligibility (ZHL can't play ZHPL but ZHPL can play ZHL. Should not restrict him from coming back to ZHPL playoffs a better man).
-Let me Probe Owner. (My ZH Resume says I am an experienced Pub League owner who blew all my auction money to acquire twodeuce. Who could only play once a week for like 3 hours. Perfect Pub League season 0w - 0L )
Spartan670
Battle.net Name: Bruce

Post by Spartan670 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:24 pm

Spartan670 wrote:6 probe teams and never had a watermelon-like owner who dedicated that much of his free time to develop younger talent. Kelvin, Rush and Moose encouraged inhouse and team practices though.
Oh.. Tenkz offered coaching and encourage team practices. My team and I had conflicting schedules :)
Tenkz
Battle.net Name: Tenkz

Post by Tenkz » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:36 pm

Cubs wrote:I don't know if Mets is the only player to break into the ZHL as of recent, Yoda made a pretty quick jump and now he's arguably the best defender and Sir also went from probe hero to ZHL star in a similar fashion.
hey
l)arkangel
Battle.net Name: Darkangel
Battle.net Char Code: 1457

Post by l)arkangel » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:15 am

Mets wrote:Under the system I described, the Probe owner would be a ZHL caliber player who wants to coach and develop players. They would not be able to play in Probe league.
So, you're saying that a player who is in ZHL could coach a ZHPL team in addition to being in ZHL? If so, that sounds pretty reasonable since the ZHL and ZHPL teams aren't attached so that would make sense.
*S5 Champion*

Player Profile
mlgbx
Battle.net Name: ǷǷǷ
Battle.net Char Code: 1

Post by mlgbx » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:05 am

I agree with everything Bruce posted and Bruce please draft me.
Mets
Commissioner
Battle.net Name: Mets
Battle.net Char Code: 1582

Post by Mets » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:32 pm

l)arkangel wrote:
Mets wrote:Under the system I described, the Probe owner would be a ZHL caliber player who wants to coach and develop players. They would not be able to play in Probe league.
So, you're saying that a player who is in ZHL could coach a ZHPL team in addition to being in ZHL? If so, that sounds pretty reasonable since the ZHL and ZHPL teams aren't attached so that would make sense.
Correct.
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."
Vapour wrote:Tenkz who loves off mets
Mets
Commissioner
Battle.net Name: Mets
Battle.net Char Code: 1582

Post by Mets » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:37 pm

Spartan670 wrote:6 probe teams and never had a watermelon-like owner who dedicated that much of his free time to develop younger talent. Kelvin, Rush and Moose encouraged inhouse and team practices though.

Some of our friends from the EU server are ZHL caliber players even with ping against them. Because of ping and active NA rosters, I feel owners rather have them play probe and getting rekt myself by EU stars on probe, I had nothing against them. Moose and Rig did a great job encouraging EU to play on NA servers. It brought our communities together. I agree with Dark with them playing ZHL..If they are ZHL caliber.

-Have the same League managers for both leagues. Call it something else for all I care.
-ZHPL Commissioner should be appointed by league managers recommendation and vote.
- +1 Dark's recommendation on ZHL/ZHPL eligibility (ZHL can't play ZHPL but ZHPL can play ZHL. Should not restrict him from coming back to ZHPL playoffs a better man).
-Let me Probe Owner. (My ZH Resume says I am an experienced Pub League owner who blew all my auction money to acquire twodeuce. Who could only play once a week for like 3 hours. Perfect Pub League season 0w - 0L )
I think a best Best of 3 series with a 5 minute intermission between games would be a great idea under this system. It'd give the team coaches a chance to quickly go over things that might have went wrong during the game and give them an opportunity to correct their mistakes.
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."
Vapour wrote:Tenkz who loves off mets
percial
Battle.net Name: Squirtle
Battle.net Char Code: 181

Post by percial » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:17 pm

Mets wrote:

I think a best Best of 3 series with a 5 minute intermission between games would be a great idea under this system. It'd give the team coaches a chance to quickly go over things that might have went wrong during the game and give them an opportunity to correct their mistakes.
I strongly agree that we should have at least two games for probe with 5-10 minute intermissio.

I also would like to say... It's easy for ZHLers to sit there and say "we don't need casters for probe"..
I strongly disagree.

Part of the joy of playing in a league, is knowing that it's not just a glorified IH. If casters are not casting probe games it would kill the experience for a lot of players, myself included. I think its a huge mistake to try and remove casting from a developmental league, where most of its players will never see a lick of ZHL notoriety, exposure.. And it's just a great way to make probes feel excluded....
#CastProbe
Image Percial, formerly known as Squirtle, formerly known as Percial.