What Will AC Punishment Look Like For S8?

LoOgiK
Battle.net Name: BlackPhilou
Battle.net Char Code: 2169
Battle.net Server: EU

Re: What Will AC Punishment Look Like For S8?

Post by LoOgiK » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:25 pm

this ac shit is stupid, why do you guys always need to accuse, like if u really think someone is an AC just spam spam and try to show him that he doesnt need ac to get good, dunno why u always trying to make drama? Like 3days ago I've done a fun redline with some NAs and some people immediatly call me ac because im EU and can resteal on NA, WTF are you crazy, jealous or simply retarded? And for this squik bm.. really men, can't you stop hating?
EUDL4 winner #10-0
1st best forum spammer
ZHCL 8 9 Winner
EUDL5 Manager
Redline tourney finalist

VOTE KURT FOR S10 COMMISION
SilentFate
Battle.net Name: SilentFate
Battle.net Char Code: 10000

Post by SilentFate » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:04 pm

LoOgiK wrote:this ac shit is stupid, why do you guys always need to accuse, like if u really think someone is an AC just spam spam and try to show him that he doesnt need ac to get good, dunno why u always trying to make drama? Like 3days ago I've done a fun redline with some NAs and some people immediatly call me ac because im EU and can resteal on NA, WTF are you crazy, jealous or simply retarded? And for this squik bm.. really men, can't you stop hating?

SQUIK BM?
#Free LOGIK ELO
#Free SILENTFATE ELO
#
LoOgiK

Post by LoOgiK » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:36 pm

read all the posts and look at that sarcasm against poor tits but lets stop polluting this topic now
EUDL4 winner #10-0
1st best forum spammer
ZHCL 8 9 Winner
EUDL5 Manager
Redline tourney finalist

LittleDicky
Battle.net Name: LittleDicky
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by LittleDicky » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:05 pm

No need to worry about squik bm, after reading Music's notes for incoming patch, Coftea told me in private that they think about disbanding OPMM.
LoOgiK

Post by LoOgiK » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:07 am

and you tell it to everybody on forum...
EUDL4 winner #10-0
1st best forum spammer
ZHCL 8 9 Winner
EUDL5 Manager
Redline tourney finalist

LittleDicky

Post by LittleDicky » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:28 am

LoOgiK wrote:and you tell it to everybody on forum...
They finally got BUSTED!
Phi
Battle.net Name: Peregrinus
Battle.net Char Code: 157

Post by Phi » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:15 am

Doesn't sound legit, isn't OPMM a ladder clan anyway? why disband over zh? :lol:
When I die, bury me face down so the world can kiss my ass.
LittleDicky

Post by LittleDicky » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:34 am

Phi wrote:Doesn't sound legit, isn't OPMM a ladder clan anyway? why disband over zh? :lol:
themusic wrote: 1. Left click autoclicking (visual warning), threshold of warning was reduced
2. Right click autoclicking (visual warning), threshold of warning was reduced
3. Auto resteal macro (visual warning)
4. Super shot speed charge macro (possible with two mice or macroing pings), completely disabled in game (no visual warning, none needed)

These will be in an upcoming patch and we're testing their validity in the mechanics test map. I'll address more macros later but these are the main ones which give clear advantages and need to be detected/blocked.

Thanks to elder/chaotic for the help in killing/optimizing these.

Disable them macros bois.

Love, themusic
They're getting hit pretty hard with auto steal and power super shot detection on top of Left/Right Click detection. Coftea said they look ahead to create an OPMM equivalent clan in Tibia non-PVP server after patch. Given how complex OPMM software has become in recent months, they're just few tweaks away from deploying a full 24/7 cavebot there.
Amigaway
Battle.net Name: Yeuyeu
Battle.net Char Code: 300

Post by Amigaway » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:35 am

I wonder how I can still be so bad if OPMM uses AC. I also had AC indication show up a few times in probe games while lag occured despite my average apm being rather low. Of course, my OP performance demonstrates how much I learned about AC setings thanks to my clan. Look at my ZHL games and tell me you don't suspect aimbot !

I seriously wonder how pere isn't at least a second rounder considering AC should make him win all click wars and pass through any def with ease (unless of course he is facing another AC user).

I also wonder how a clan that likes winning enough to use AC gives their second liners so much freedom to play in clan league, even though with their superiorly tunned AC and aimbot Boom Coftea and angrytits have never lost a competitive game. I guess it' sur their way of hidding it, just to use it when it's really needed.

Well, I guess OPMM réserves all the flamming they get for using AC, I mean I'm just a whinny little bitch, pere has always been known to wish cancer on vis opponnents and Coftea is just evil.

As for clan disbanding, while I can't speak for OPMM in general, it's true that there has been talks of players moving on to other things. There was a similar trend when overwatch came out. In general, it seems some members are more afk this year, and when players team up it's usually more ladder oriented. Obviously there can only be two explainations for this :
- Music's patch made it top hard for our players to continue using AC so we chose to retire before some of us fall out of top 10 dribbers.
- hacking the same small arcade isn't enough anymore and they want to try it on other games.
EU probe league winner, S5, 6, 8

Image by Madmax / <AuroN> Zen
LoOgiK

Post by LoOgiK » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:02 am

Only carlito uses ac for the moment, if ppl cant prove anything, u don't need to prove that u don't have any ac, I mean it's useless as fuck, why not stopping to talk seriously about ac for now?
EUDL4 winner #10-0
1st best forum spammer
ZHCL 8 9 Winner
EUDL5 Manager
Redline tourney finalist