- Any players drafted in the top 3 rounds is ineligible in any position.
Players drafted in the 4th or 5th round will be ineligible to play if they participated in their ZHL game.
Players drafted in the 4th or 5th round are ineligible to play together during a probe league game.
Players drafted in the 6th round or later are eligible to play in all probe league games, given the following restrictions.
If a 6th round player or later has played in more than 7 ZHL games they must play in the position that they did NOT play in ZHL games.
- If they have played both positions in ZHL they are to play the position with less games in ZHL. If they have an equal amount of games in both positions the opposing captain will be able to decide which position they play.
- If a player is position locked they will be ineligible to play in the probe game.
- An Emergency Free Agent must be a player not currently on a ZHL or ZHPL roster.
- The Emergency Free Agent must be approved by a League Manager or Opposing Owner.
Probe League Playoffs
- Probe Playoffs will have 6/10 teams participate, with the quarter and semifinals being Bo3 and the final being bo5.
To become eligible for Probe League playoffs, players must meet all the following requirements:
- Must have played 2 or more games in ZHPL during the Regular Season.
- Must have played 7 or less games in ZHL during the Regular Season if drafted in or after the 6th round.
- Must have played 5 or less games in ZHL during the Regular Season if drafted in the 4th or 5th round.
- Must have more ZHPL games played than ZHL games played.
All exceptions must be requested by respective owners or probe captains prior to the conclusion of the ZHL Regular Season.
All exceptions must withstand the League Vote process prior to the start of ZHPL playoffs.
Emergency Free Agents are not allowed during ZHPL Playoffs.
Along with these Free agents will be allowed to participate in ZHPL Playoffs under the attendance locked rules.