Shoutout to Zerus Broodlings

Kaigo1
Battle.net Name: Kaigo
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Shoutout to Zerus Broodlings

Post by Kaigo1 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:23 am

As some of you may saw, a real classy game of ZH probe went down today at around 9:30 pm est. Shak lead by the great Cafca defeated Zerus, led other than Elharion as their captain Awol went, well AWOL. Now I'm not going to accuse anyone of anything on this forum, that is for others to decide. But reading the chat, I saw comments from Elharion such as "we didn't want mar sara to make it" and "cuz they forfeited zhl just to beat us". I just want to know why yall think that is true. We played two games this season, both on central server, first my team consisting of Onslaught, Skillz, Yellow, and I vs. Elharion, Arbiter, elSPACH, and LeperKon, and the next a team of Onslaught, Skillz, ZackDroid, and I vs. Elharion, awol, elSPACH, and ArbiTeR. These would be full teams on both sides correct? If anything, the first game you had a huge advantage in draft pick value, and game two was, I will give you, a little in our favorite in respect to draft picks. But where did I once "forfeit" a ZHL game in order to defeat you all? My highest pick, ZackDroid was picked at the end of the 5th round and was fully eligible to play. I am not responsible for the HUGE attendance issues my ZHL team has had, and at the beginning of the season, strongly affected my team. Awol wanted to reschedule that game to a time that strongly did not work for my team and I denied it saying that I would reschedule to a more suitable time. I even posted on the reschedule forum saying we were trying to work out a time. I'm just trying to get at what you guys wanted out of those games. We beat you fair and square in both. I don't believe I feloned ANY team this entire season and tried to reschedule any game that the other team needed, much to MY OWN teams disagreement. I've ticked off dagg and twins for two as both disagreed in me trying to give the other teams a chance. I, in return, have gotten feloned pretty bad a few games this season, naming one being the Char game we lost because I allowed Char to FA Justin, who many top players may not know as he mostly plays in pubs, but could EASILY be a 6th round pick without trying; while my team got to play YellowKids, who don't get me wrong because he has gotten a lot better and I appreciate that dude more than 99% of the players in this game, but he is clearly no match compared to the FA talent that their team got to carry them.

Just tell me what I could have done to given you guys a better chance; I truly believe I did nothing wrong for what I am getting accused of. If you don't want to give an answer, fair enough. I don't plan to stick around this community much longer anyways.
Sid: HEAD OF STATS
Sid: DOES 0 STATS
Sid: SHAKE
Sid: MY
Sid: GOD
Sid: DAMN
Sid: HEAD
JMoney
Battle.net Name:

Re: Shoutout to Zerus Broodlings

Post by JMoney » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:44 am

Don't let the ZH memes get to you. Seems like you did nothing wrong. It's genuinely not your job to look out for the well being of other teams. Of course it's nice, but from this post it seems like you've been doing your best to give everyone a fair shot - whether it's in your team's best interest or not.

Would be a shame for the community to lose someone like you
fancypants
Battle.net Name: fancypants
Battle.net Char Code: 1399

Post by fancypants » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:10 am

These are the same Zerus Broodlings that waited until 9:40 on Sunday to tell my team that despite being online they forfeit the 9:30 game because their 'season is over'. I wouldn't worry about what they say at all.
sidtkid
Battle.net Name: SidtheKid
Battle.net Char Code: 601

Post by sidtkid » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:21 am

A terrible showing by both teams. If you don't want to win, make it less obvious. No one needs to know that you're losing on purpose. As for Shak, you don't score on yourself to statpad the goals you score against the opponent. After this game, Cafca and Kim are the one-two punch for leading the league in points. If there is a trophy for most points scored, I do not suggest these two players get them.

The argument? They scored on themselves twice and then got two goals for each of them after. Also, Cafca and Kim got three goals and two goals respectively from owngoals by Zerus.
To put this into perspective, seven of the twenty goals scored in this game were from owngoals. On top of that, all the owngoals were not accidental misclicks.

As for the Zerus team, whoever told them to throw like that and the people who agreed to do it should be suspended until further notice. Poor sportsmanship should not be tolerated in this league or in any game in that matter. bming is fine because it is a gaming community, but throwing so a certain team doesn't make the playoffs is unacceptable.

This is just my opinion.

Cheers,
Yoda: HEAD OF STATS
Yoda: DOES 0 STATS
Yoda: SHAKE
Yoda: MY
Yoda: GOD
Yoda: DAMN
Yoda: HEAD
iSpyGecko
Battle.net Name: iSpyGecko
Battle.net Char Code: 1819

Post by iSpyGecko » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:25 pm

would people be upset if i let kaigo score 20 times to get points lead from cafca/kim

iFound
Battle.net Name: iFound
Battle.net Char Code: 1907

Post by iFound » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:23 pm

I would be upset if it was someone other than buddybob. Felon.
"Why speak always just play and lets go see who can speak alot after :/" - EU Goalie
Cafca
Battle.net Name: Rhonas

Post by Cafca » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:49 pm

If the league is worried about stat padding, you should put a limit on how many goals 1 team can score. Once one of the teams reaches that goal total, the game ends, regardless of the goal differential.
Ex: Goal cap is set to 15 for one team (this is obviously too high, but let's continue). The score of a game between Shak and Zerus is currently 14-13 in favour of shak and the 3rd period is about to end. Shak scores their 15th goal with 1:03 left in 3rd period. They increase their lead from 14-13, to 15-13. The game automatically ends at 15-13.

As for solving the Zeurs match? Just restart the game and take away the stats from it too. To counter the possibility of having NGA throw vs. mar sara to try to balance things out. Instead have this:

Veto the Shakuras @ Zerus match. Have Shakuras play Mar Sara in the last game of the season. Shak and Mar Sara will both play fairly as a result because they are fighting for the last playoff berth. To avoid having Zerus throw a game to keep a certain team from making it, have them play NGA instead.

After this, all teams will still have played 13 fair games.
JMoney
Battle.net Name:

Post by JMoney » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:10 pm

Fire cafca
forumusername
Battle.net Name: kwakster