Season 9 Reschedule Thread

iFound
Battle.net Name: iFound
Battle.net Char Code: 1907
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Season 9 Reschedule Thread

Post by iFound » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Rip would've been an easy win gg. No reponse in 4 days so we are screwed.
"Why speak always just play and lets go see who can speak alot after :/" - EU Goalie
Blitz
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713

Post by Blitz » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:39 pm

Korhal and Zenn series resulted in a forfeit win for Zenn, as korhal failed to show up two times in a row..................... The Zenn and Aiur series will be emergency rescheduled, but Zenn will be given a 1 game advantage in the series. The default reschedule time if both teams cannot find a mutually beneficial time will be 8pm EST on 3/17/2017.

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
Cubs
Battle.net Name: Cubs
Battle.net Char Code: 781

Post by Cubs » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:44 pm

Tenkz wrote:If Aiur were to have been decided to play us, I would under no circumstances have accepted their reschedule.

Our scheduled time was 6 PM EST today, so it appears they forfeit.
We didnt forfeit shit, our time was set to 7 EST on Wednesday by a League Manager. Fuck outta here giraffe boy.

im the kid thatd jump a kid like you
KagaRoshi
Battle.net Name: KagaRoshi
Battle.net Char Code: 1835

Post by KagaRoshi » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:44 am

Blitz wrote:Korhal and Zenn series resulted in a forfeit win for Zenn, as korhal failed to show up two times in a row..................... The Zenn and Aiur series will be emergency rescheduled, but Zenn will be given a 1 game advantage in the series. The default reschedule time if both teams cannot find a mutually beneficial time will be 8pm EST on 3/17/2017.
How does that work? they rescheduled their game to the 11th which was the day our game was going to be played but you cannot throw 2 diff series in one day, that would be rushing things honestly, it should not be our fault that the team we were supposed to vs decided to reschedule to the day our game was going to be and not replying to our reschedule request until the day of the game, that is total bs we should not be behind 1-0 because of that it sounds more like a league issue then our teams fault, we gave lots of time for either of the teams to accept but they waited until the last minute, if their game was the 11th the semi finals should have been moved to a diff day regardless imo. I cannot even play any of the series for Aiur now because off all these damn reschedules and I still think it is bs for my team who have fought all season long to get this crap at semi finals when we gave more then enough time for a reschedule.
If you read this, I succeeded in wasting your time.
KagaRoshi

Post by KagaRoshi » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:48 am

Putting 2 series in one day asks for issues when you have the previous series rescheduled for the same day as semi finals, the team that wins can easily decline a reschedule just to get the benefit when we asked for our reschedule nobody was in the slot vs us yet, regardless it should be 0-0 still and if anything the game could have been moved a day ahead. I cannot make any games anyways but giving us 1-0 is stupid when we had no time to prepare as we were told the game was rescheduled already, not our teams fault we were told the reschedule was in hand already.
yellowkids
Battle.net Name: Brigandine#1235
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by yellowkids » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:50 am

stealthmeh » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:43 pm
Following changes were made to Playoff schedule:
1) Aiur Drizzle VS Highest seed remaining has been moved to Wednesday March 15th @ 7:00 PM EST
2) Probeoff Finals are now Saturday March 18th @ 6:00 PM EST
3) All-Stars Event is tentatively scheduled for right after Probe Finals

is this still in affect im not in the loop here on whats going on and giving anyone a 1-0 advantage in a best of 3 is prob the stupidest thing ive ever heard in my life
KagaRoshi

Post by KagaRoshi » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:47 pm

yellowkids wrote:stealthmeh » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:43 pm
Following changes were made to Playoff schedule:
1) Aiur Drizzle VS Highest seed remaining has been moved to Wednesday March 15th @ 7:00 PM EST
2) Probeoff Finals are now Saturday March 18th @ 6:00 PM EST
3) All-Stars Event is tentatively scheduled for right after Probe Finals

is this still in affect im not in the loop here on whats going on and giving anyone a 1-0 advantage in a best of 3 is prob the stupidest thing ive ever heard in my life
I know right? they said our game was rescheduled yet we are down 1-0 now? that makes no sense how can you say we are rescheduled, then when the team wins their game and are slotted vs us then say our game is that same day and we lose a game because of it? that is total bs the game was already rescheduled, and then it was again to the 17th now at 8pm est, such bs you guys this is not how a league works, if you confirm a reschedule then you cannot make us down 1-0, this is a league management issue not our teams fault period. You guys said it was rescheduled so this is totally on you guys.
KagaRoshi

Post by KagaRoshi » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Blitz if you need confirmation from another team for a reschedule, and the team we are supposed to vs switched their game to the 11th, you should have made our game the 12th so we had the 24 hour notice, that way zenn could have said no, and we still had time to be ready for the game the next day. you cannot give a team 24 hour notice when the enemy team walks in 2 hours before the game and says no, that is so stupid!!!! if a team NEEDS 24 hours, then GIVE them 24 hours to at least get a reply from a team that was not there until THE SAME FKIN DAY our game was supposed to take place. If you make a 24 hour reschedule rule at least change game days so a team has a chance to get a reply 24 hours before the game, not 2 hours before, they could not reply to our reschedule until they won their game right? that gave us no time at all. YOUR RULE says 24 hour notice, but if we need to wait for confirmation from a team that cannot confirm or deny until 2 hours before our game that gives us no chance to prepare for the game. You say we agreed to this when we did not agree to shit. If you want a league to work and a team asks for a reschedule you need to give them a day to prepare for what the enemy team will say, not 2 hours.
KagaRoshi

Post by KagaRoshi » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:37 pm

The 24 hour rule should apply in playoffs, when both teams are slotted together, not when a team asks for the reschedule. once they won their game the 24 hours should have started then which is what I am getting at, you cannot reschedule a game without 2 teams I get that, but when we asked there was no team yet, which it should have been once zenn won, we should of had 24 hours starting then for a answer to what we asked, but when they said no we had no time to see the message, not all of us were on seeing as how we were told the game was already reschedule and I understand stealth was not supposed to do that, but that cannot fall into our problems when it is not our teams fault he did that, if you did not want him doing that you should have made the schedule yourself blitz.
Tenkz
Battle.net Name: Tenkz
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by Tenkz » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:58 pm

double :thinking: posting :thinking: because :thinking: im :thinking: a :thinking: fucking :thinking: mongoloid