Schedule ShAft

MagicStick
Battle.net Name: KimJongSkill
Battle.net Char Code: 115
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Schedule ShAft

Post by MagicStick » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:12 pm

Cubs wrote:Whats the issue and why u draft a team full of players who cant show up for 1/4 of possible.games
The issue is our team is not a bunch of squids who sit at home on Saturday nights.
Yoda
Battle.net Name: Yoda
Battle.net Char Code: 2605

Post by Yoda » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:16 pm

MagicStick wrote:So let me get this straight....Our team is getting punished and looked down on because we have social lives? I've been around ZH for a long ass time and at least at the start of this game most of us were drunk degenerates who would not schedule games on a drinking night. This is a fucking game...If season 9 management really wants to ensure there is not a S10 I guess they should continue to make people choose between going out like a normal person and getting some quality pussy or just drunk with your boys (since after all Saturdays are for the boys) or staying in on saturday night to play a arcade game for 30 minutes and then going to bed alone.

Shake
My
Fucking
Head
“Judge me by my size, do you?”
Blitz
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713

Post by Blitz » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:20 pm

MagicStick wrote:So let me get this straight....Our team is getting punished and looked down on because we have social lives? I've been around ZH for a long ass time and at least at the start of this game most of us were drunk degenerates who would not schedule games on a drinking night. This is a fucking game...If season 9 management really wants to ensure there is not a S10 I guess they should continue to make people choose between going out like a normal person and getting some quality pussy or just drunk with your boys (since after all Saturdays are for the boys) or staying in on saturday night to play a arcade game for 30 minutes and then going to bed alone.

Shake
My
Fucking
Head
You realize that s9 management did not decide which days probe were to be played on right? The community voted for Saturday (about 70%).

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
sidtkid
Battle.net Name: SidtheKid
Battle.net Char Code: 601

Post by sidtkid » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:05 pm

Blitz wrote:

Shake
My
Fucking
Head
You realize that s9 management did not decide which days probe were to be played on right? The community voted for Saturday (about 70%).
Actually you asked when we were available. I put Saturday as available with the intention of it being the last possible option. I didn't expect it to be all Saturday.
Yoda: HEAD OF STATS
Yoda: DOES 0 STATS
Yoda: SHAKE
Yoda: MY
Yoda: GOD
Yoda: DAMN
Yoda: HEAD
MagicStick

Post by MagicStick » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Any time Saturday before 830 pmest is fine with me no one goes out before 9
MagicStick

Post by MagicStick » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:54 pm

And blitz I'm not blaming you that apparently 70% of people who voted on the schedule don't have lives, friends, or loved ones they'd like to see on weekends but I can be disapointed in league management for putting a limit on reschedules. I don't see how if other teams would chose to have lives outside work and a sc2 arcade game we can't reschedule as much as we all want. If some teams refuse to change than w.e they can take the hallow victory of winning a game by being a loser with no life.

That is all
Cubs
Battle.net Name: Cubs
Battle.net Char Code: 781

Post by Cubs » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:24 pm

So instead of bitching about it on the forums after the fact you could've been more proactive with a reschedule.

That is all

im the kid thatd jump a kid like you
MagicStick

Post by MagicStick » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:01 pm

Cubs wrote:So instead of bitching about it on the forums after the fact you could've been more proactive with a reschedule.

That is all
I am not the team owner or captain and I made my owner aware of this after our first game. So not sure what else you want me to do Kappa.
Watermelon
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918

Post by Watermelon » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:43 pm

MagicStick wrote:And blitz I'm not blaming you that apparently 70% of people who voted on the schedule don't have lives, friends, or loved ones they'd like to see on weekends but I can be disapointed in league management for putting a limit on reschedules. I don't see how if other teams would chose to have lives outside work and a sc2 arcade game we can't reschedule as much as we all want. If some teams refuse to change than w.e they can take the hallow victory of winning a game by being a loser with no life.

That is all
Damn.. good thing you aren't a loser, and therefore will get over missing some zealot hockey! I totally agree, anyone who can spare thirty minutes every Saturday must have no fking life whatsoever! Saturday games are way worse than like... Monday games, where people with real jobs or full time students are just barely getting home or can't make it at all.
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
MagicStick

Post by MagicStick » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Watermelon wrote:
MagicStick wrote:And blitz I'm not blaming you that apparently 70% of people who voted on the schedule don't have lives, friends, or loved ones they'd like to see on weekends but I can be disapointed in league management for putting a limit on reschedules. I don't see how if other teams would chose to have lives outside work and a sc2 arcade game we can't reschedule as much as we all want. If some teams refuse to change than w.e they can take the hallow victory of winning a game by being a loser with no life.

That is all
Damn.. good thing you aren't a loser, and therefore will get over missing some zealot hockey! I totally agree, anyone who can spare thirty minutes every Saturday must have no fking life whatsoever! Saturday games are way worse than like... Monday games, where people with real jobs or full time students are just barely getting home or can't make it at all.

Yeah I really don't care about missing games or I would show up to them on Saturday. As a student I had night classes maybe once and i chose it to avoid Friday classes. I now work over 40 hours a week Monday through Friday and still make night games since I am est. Not sure how Monday is different than Wednesday (which is the other day of the week for probe) but good argument water :geek: