Schedule ShAft

User avatar
krazymen
Posts: 1171
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:10 pm
Battle.net Name: krazymen
Battle.net Char Code: 249
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Schedule ShAft

Post by krazymen » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:36 pm

MagicStick wrote:
Watermelon wrote:
MagicStick wrote:And blitz I'm not blaming you that apparently 70% of people who voted on the schedule don't have lives, friends, or loved ones they'd like to see on weekends but I can be disapointed in league management for putting a limit on reschedules. I don't see how if other teams would chose to have lives outside work and a sc2 arcade game we can't reschedule as much as we all want. If some teams refuse to change than w.e they can take the hallow victory of winning a game by being a loser with no life.


That is all
Damn.. good thing you aren't a loser, and therefore will get over missing some zealot hockey! I totally agree, anyone who can spare thirty minutes every Saturday must have no fking life whatsoever! Saturday games are way worse than like... Monday games, where people with real jobs or full time students are just barely getting home or can't make it at all.

Yeah I really don't care about missing games or I would show up to them on Saturday. As a student I had night classes maybe once and i chose it to avoid Friday classes. I now work over 40 hours a week Monday through Friday and still make night games since I am est. Not sure how Monday is different than Wednesday (which is the other day of the week for probe) but good argument water :geek:
40 hours? WEAK try 55 hours
Bowling trophy (birthday trophy)
Achieved level 105 in starcraft 2
Undefeated in 5v5
self proclaimed director of ironic trophies
User avatar
Yoda
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 2:28 pm
Battle.net Name: Yoda
Battle.net Char Code: 2605
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Schedule ShAft

Post by Yoda » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:47 pm

krazymen wrote:
MagicStick wrote:
Watermelon wrote:
Damn.. good thing you aren't a loser, and therefore will get over missing some zealot hockey! I totally agree, anyone who can spare thirty minutes every Saturday must have no fking life whatsoever! Saturday games are way worse than like... Monday games, where people with real jobs or full time students are just barely getting home or can't make it at all.

Yeah I really don't care about missing games or I would show up to them on Saturday. As a student I had night classes maybe once and i chose it to avoid Friday classes. I now work over 40 hours a week Monday through Friday and still make night games since I am est. Not sure how Monday is different than Wednesday (which is the other day of the week for probe) but good argument water :geek:
40 hours? WEAK try 55 hours
55 hours? TRY HARD, try 16 hours
“Judge me by my size, do you?”
User avatar
krazymen
Posts: 1171
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:10 pm
Battle.net Name: krazymen
Battle.net Char Code: 249
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Schedule ShAft

Post by krazymen » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:05 pm

Yoda wrote:
krazymen wrote:
MagicStick wrote:

Yeah I really don't care about missing games or I would show up to them on Saturday. As a student I had night classes maybe once and i chose it to avoid Friday classes. I now work over 40 hours a week Monday through Friday and still make night games since I am est. Not sure how Monday is different than Wednesday (which is the other day of the week for probe) but good argument water :geek:
40 hours? WEAK try 55 hours
55 hours? TRY HARD, try 16 hours
HOBO!
Bowling trophy (birthday trophy)
Achieved level 105 in starcraft 2
Undefeated in 5v5
self proclaimed director of ironic trophies
User avatar
Kaigo1
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:58 pm
Battle.net Name: Kaigo
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Schedule ShAft

Post by Kaigo1 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:22 am

Please I've work 90+ hours a week for several months before and still had time for the gym, making night games on 40 hours is nothing. But I'm against having Saturday games, due to probe being more of an inconvenience on that day rather than having fun. Should move it to Monday or something
Sid: HEAD OF STATS
Sid: DOES 0 STATS
Sid: SHAKE
Sid: MY
Sid: GOD
Sid: DAMN
Sid: HEAD
User avatar
forumusername
Posts: 721
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:40 am
Battle.net Name: kwakster
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Schedule ShAft

Post by forumusername » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:36 pm

maybe u should work 90+ hours a week on zh haHAA
Image
Image
[+] ruckLUL
Image

LF mediation
User avatar
iSpyGecko
Posts: 365
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:52 am
Battle.net Name: iSpyGecko
Battle.net Char Code: 1819
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Schedule ShAft

Post by iSpyGecko » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:46 pm

kaigos on a one way course to becoming the next twinswin
Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Vapour
Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:21 am
Battle.net Name: Valour
Battle.net Char Code: 273
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Canada

Re: Schedule ShAft

Post by Vapour » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:16 pm

Kaigo1 wrote:Please I've work 90+ hours a week for several months before and still had time for the gym, making night games on 40 hours is nothing. But I'm against having Saturday games, due to probe being more of an inconvenience on that day rather than having fun. Should move it to Monday or something
How the fuck do you consistently work 90 hours, 13 hours everyday...
User avatar
LittleDicky
Posts: 602
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:22 pm
Battle.net Name: LittleDicky
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: EU

Re: Schedule ShAft

Post by LittleDicky » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:36 pm

Vapour wrote:
Kaigo1 wrote:Please I've work 90+ hours a week for several months before and still had time for the gym, making night games on 40 hours is nothing. But I'm against having Saturday games, due to probe being more of an inconvenience on that day rather than having fun. Should move it to Monday or something
How the fuck do you consistently work 90 hours, 13 hours everyday...
He is chinese gold farmer in WoW.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Kaigo1
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:58 pm
Battle.net Name: Kaigo
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Schedule ShAft

Post by Kaigo1 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:12 pm

Vapour wrote:
Kaigo1 wrote:Please I've work 90+ hours a week for several months before and still had time for the gym, making night games on 40 hours is nothing. But I'm against having Saturday games, due to probe being more of an inconvenience on that day rather than having fun. Should move it to Monday or something
How the fuck do you consistently work 90 hours, 13 hours everyday...
Two different jobs, loved them both, one mental, one physical, and the days were more 14-15 hours a day with half day Sunday. It doesn't seem like that much to me when you are having fun.
Sid: HEAD OF STATS
Sid: DOES 0 STATS
Sid: SHAKE
Sid: MY
Sid: GOD
Sid: DAMN
Sid: HEAD
User avatar
iFound
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:08 pm
Battle.net Name: iFound
Battle.net Char Code: 1907
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Schedule ShAft

Post by iFound » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:32 am

55 hours? TRY HARD, try 16 hours
16 hours? TRY NEWLY UNEMPLOYED.

yer a tryhard freakin yoda
"Why speak always just play and lets go see who can speak alot after :/" - EU Goalie
Locked