Aiur vs Korhal Ruling discussion

Chaotic
Battle.net Name: Chaotic
Battle.net Char Code: 1227
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Aiur vs Korhal Ruling discussion

Post by Chaotic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:34 pm

I still don't understand, under what section of the rules is the reschedule being initiated from? My best guess is malicious team activity, but if you can't prove it was someone from a ZHL team, how does it fall under this rule? If you can prove the attacks came from someone in ZHL, why is no one being punished/banned? And if this is an amendment to the rules, where is the owner's vote?

Note: I believe ddos'ing is wrong and do not support it in any way. However, unless you are able to prove that the attacks originated within the ZH community, I cannot understand why there seems to be special treatment for not showing up for a game due to "real life issues".
Chaotic
Battle.net Name: Chaotic
Battle.net Char Code: 1227

Post by Chaotic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:40 pm

"Reserves the right to exercise emergency powers and make changes to the rulebook in the best interests of the league if he and at least 3 League Managers agree with the change. If a majority of the Owners and League Managers combined (more than 50% vote) disagree with a change made in emergency circumstances, the change will be revoked."

If general network tampering unrelated to ZH is going to result in reschedules, then the rules have been changed and should be voted on by owners and league management.
Last edited by Chaotic on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blitz
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713

Post by Blitz » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:42 pm

Chaotic wrote:"Reserves the right to exercise emergency powers and make changes to the rulebook in the best interests of the league if he and at least 3 League Managers agree with the change. If a majority of the Owners and League Managers combined (more than 50% vote) disagree with a change made in emergency circumstances, the change will be revoked."

Yea right, but there has been no push from owners to overturn this decision. Also the numbers are a bit different since the league management is only 3 atm, even though all three voted for it. But if 5/6 owners (this excludes nova / mets, and includes the three LM votes ) pushed to overturn the decision it would be honored.

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
forumusername
Battle.net Name: kwakster
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by forumusername » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:44 pm

Blitz wrote:
forumusername wrote: if losing mets due to ddos was so severe, why the fuck would you play out the series?
Because we didn't know what had happened to him at the time? If vapour randomly logged off in the middle of a series, and came back a few games later claiming to be ddos'd what would you do? We obviously finished the series, because if there was no proof that he had been attacked then we would've been forced to accept the loss.
no it was quite clear from Mets himself in twitch chat claiming to be getting ddos'd mid series
[+] ruckLUL

LF mediation
Blitz
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713

Post by Blitz » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:45 pm

forumusername wrote:
Blitz wrote:
forumusername wrote: if losing mets due to ddos was so severe, why the fuck would you play out the series?
Because we didn't know what had happened to him at the time? If vapour randomly logged off in the middle of a series, and came back a few games later claiming to be ddos'd what would you do? We obviously finished the series, because if there was no proof that he had been attacked then we would've been forced to accept the loss.
no it was quite clear from Mets himself in twitch chat claiming to be getting ddos'd mid series
You got me, we were reading twitch chat thoroughly mid-series. I also stated that he came back into touch with the rest of korhal a few games after he left the first one and he told us he couldn't log in. Not sure what you're trying to say.

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
TwoDeuce
Battle.net Name: TwoDeuce
Battle.net Char Code: 616

Post by TwoDeuce » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:51 pm

Blitz wrote: Yea right, but there has been no push from owners to overturn this decision. Also the numbers are a bit different since the league management is only 3 atm, even though all three voted for it. But if 5/6 owners (this excludes nova / mets, and includes the three LM votes ) pushed to overturn the decision it would be honored.
swift and stealth are also owners and LM.....
carlito
Battle.net Name: Carlito

Post by carlito » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:14 pm

why does everyone care so much? Why not just Fuk off and go worry bout ur own shit it's a fuckin game holy shit never seen such nerdism
krazymen
Battle.net Name: krazymen
Battle.net Char Code: 249

Post by krazymen » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:42 pm

carlito wrote:why does everyone care so much? Why not just Fuk off and go worry bout ur own shit it's a fuckin game holy shit never seen such nerdism
This is why I like you a lot sometimes carlito you fucking bitch
Bowling trophy (birthday trophy)
Achieved level 105 in starcraft 2
Undefeated in 5v5
self proclaimed director of ironic trophies
Kaigo1
Battle.net Name: Kaigo

Post by Kaigo1 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:27 pm

krazymen wrote:
carlito wrote:why does everyone care so much? Why not just Fuk off and go worry bout ur own shit it's a fuckin game holy shit never seen such nerdism
This is why I like you a lot sometimes carlito you fucking bitch
https://youtu.be/aLebTbpgv_k?t=4m42s
Sid: HEAD OF STATS
Sid: DOES 0 STATS
Sid: SHAKE
Sid: MY
Sid: GOD
Sid: DAMN
Sid: HEAD
Bulbasaaur
Battle.net Name: Bulbasaaur
Battle.net Char Code: 615