JMoney
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Aiur vs Korhal Ruling discussion

Post by JMoney » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:19 pm

Blitz wrote:
JMoney wrote:
Blitz wrote:I see a constant notion that management is "punishing" Aiur. In what way is a 0-0 remake a punishment? Mets was attacked, so do you want the precedent to be set that one can attack another player and nothing will be done about it Vapour? If so, you better protect yourself on finals day..........................

O SHIT COMMISH THREATENING TO DDOS ONE OF THE MOST BELOVED COMMUNITY MEMBERS
Not me I'm not sure how, but the point is that we don't know specifically who did this. So the attacker(s) are still out and about. If you want there to be 0 protection from management, then everyone might as well quit.
O SHIT COMMISH ADMITS HE'D DDOS VAPOUR IF HE KNEW HOW
Blitz
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713

Post by Blitz » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:24 pm

JMoney wrote:
TwoDeuce wrote:Games 2 and 4 were winnable and competitive even without Mets. It's understandable that you would want your best player(debatable) playing but nonetheless, games were played and series was lost. Remaking the series would essentially make the played series a freeroll for Korhal as if they had won, there would be no discussion. Now for the 5th game, its the fault of the owner if he cannot field a complete team.
Unless it can be pinpointed that this was an act done by someone on Aiur, it shouldn't matter what happened.
if tom brady gets hit low and is out of the playoffs then it is the NFL's duty to reschedule the games to when he is able to play again
?

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
TwoDeuce
Battle.net Name: TwoDeuce
Battle.net Char Code: 616

Post by TwoDeuce » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:32 pm

Blitz wrote: It's the fault of the owner that he got attacked? Are you thick or something?
Would it be any different if he was physically attacked on the streets, sent to the hospital and couldn't play?
TwoDeuce
Battle.net Name: TwoDeuce
Battle.net Char Code: 616

Post by TwoDeuce » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:35 pm

JMoney wrote: if tom brady gets hit low and is out of the playoffs then it is the NFL's duty to reschedule the games to when he is able to play again
Imagine Patriots had to replay their game because of Deflated balls LUL
Chaotic
Battle.net Name: Chaotic
Battle.net Char Code: 1227

Post by Chaotic » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:35 pm

Without hard proof that someone ddos'ed a player to specifically prevent them from playing ZHL, this inability to show up to a game should be treated like any other game absence (such as ling getting bedtimed or peter getting family'd).

Also it is pretty easy to avoid being ddos'ed. Dynamic IP, play on a VPN so players cannot see your true IP address, etc. Literally unplug your router for a minute and get a new IP address (not all ISPs provide dynamic IPs though).
Sleek
Battle.net Name: Sleek
Battle.net Char Code: 500

Post by Sleek » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:51 pm

Vapour wrote:The fact you're granting a team a free play of the series makes the event meaningless. I don't think enough people recognize the significance of this.
Enabling every team the possibility to whine enough to get a free replay, unless they won in the first place...
not every team only the ones with blitzerg
ElTaco
Battle.net Name: ElTaco

Post by ElTaco » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:50 pm

We should have community public vote if aiur gets at least 1-0 advantage in the series.
LighTniNG
Battle.net Name: LighTniNG
Battle.net Char Code: 1633

Post by LighTniNG » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:59 pm

Ok so I don't care whether you like either team or not, this is just retarded. I personally have no problem restarting this series at all. You guys got fucked over and couldn't field your full lineup, it sucks, BUT theres no reason to restart a series if you have no proof as to who did the ddos. Aiur didn't directly ddos u so that we could win, so this has to be treated like someone (mets) just couldn't make the game rather than restarting the series entirely (which, by the way, they thought they would win still even without mets, which makes it even more retarded to just restart it because blitz didn't want to stop and figure the whole situation out.) Do I think we (Aiur) earned our wins because we were the better team? No. I believe we probably would've lost the series if not for mets getting ddos'd, but what happened happened and I'm sorry that it happened this way.

So yeah..... RESTART ZENN SERIES IF UR DOING THIS ONE.
JMoney
Battle.net Name:

Post by JMoney » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:19 am

Proster was ddos'd by his grandma.

Please text SUBSCRIBE for more lazy ddos jokes, you pieces of trash
forumusername
Battle.net Name: kwakster

Post by forumusername » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:24 am

I think you guys are not realizing a very important point lightning brings up, which is the fact that the series was PLAYED OUT TO COMPLETION. Even though Mets getting DDoS'd was highly suspected, the series continued. Had Aiur lost the series, I highly doubt there would be a rematch, because why would there be? They won without their starting lineup. However, Blitzerg obviously chose to play the games out despite having the power to stop the series, delay it, or reschedule it completely. Blitz already abused enough of his powers as commish throughout the season, why should he stop now? It's clear what the reason for that is, which lightning points out... they thought they could win. It was a win-win situation for shitzerg from the start, and you're all being played LUL.

I think the biggest tragedy from all of this is the Freeze getting gibbed the fuck out but I guess that's another problem that no one wants to deal with.
[+] ruckLUL

LF mediation