Season 9 Revision Overturned

Watermelon
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Season 9 Revision Overturned

Post by Watermelon » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:54 pm

KagaRoshi wrote:If Aiur had anything to do with it, sure I would say go for it but this is just stupid and making this league look totally unfair to a winning team that did nothing wrong
yea and all my opponents' best players next season will mysteriously get dos'd, but you'll still assert i 100% did nothing wrong and deserve all the wins because it can't be proven otherwise...

lmao

good precedent
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
KagaRoshi
Battle.net Name: KagaRoshi
Battle.net Char Code: 1835

Post by KagaRoshi » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:54 pm

krazymen wrote:I dont think there has been a serious claim before this one.
There has not been a series claim probably considering once you play through the series, you cannot go back. Most owners get this once you lose you are out but in the finals of playoffs changing the rules is totally cool.
If you read this, I succeeded in wasting your time.
Marker
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164

Post by Marker » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:55 pm

KagaRoshi wrote:Most owners get this once you lose you are out but in the finals of playoffs changing the rules is totally cool.
Apperently not since most owners voted to overturn this decision in favor of replaying.

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
KagaRoshi

Post by KagaRoshi » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:56 pm

Watermelon wrote:
KagaRoshi wrote:If Aiur had anything to do with it, sure I would say go for it but this is just stupid and making this league look totally unfair to a winning team that did nothing wrong
yea and all my opponents' best players next season will mysteriously get dos'd, but you'll still assert i 100% did nothing wrong and deserve all the wins because it can't be proven otherwise...

lmao

good precedent
Like I said, you should not change what has gone wrong this season, you should prepare for the issues next season as this season should have ended already, doing a reover of the games played because a outsourced issue from another team or player caused mets to have ddos you restart the series? it should make people want to find a way to fix the issue for next season not redo this one. Aiur won fair considering the enemy team kept playing regardless of the issue.
Watermelon
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918

Post by Watermelon » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:57 pm

KagaRoshi wrote:
There has not been a series claim probably considering once you play through the series, you cannot go back. Most owners get this once you lose you are out but in the finals of playoffs changing the rules is totally cool.
No, this is actually the first time a player has been proven to have been hacked by an outside network during a ZHL series.
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
NoVa
Battle.net Name: NoVa
Battle.net Char Code: 1522

Post by NoVa » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:57 pm

Mets was lagging the night before the series and still didn't want to reschedule with me.
"It was a ddos! turns out not a ddos"
Soft evidence at best, yet no compromise towards my team for WINNING the series.
Blitz indirectly influencing this decision behind the scenes
what a shit show thanks blitz!
KagaRoshi

Post by KagaRoshi » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:57 pm

Marker wrote:
KagaRoshi wrote:Most owners get this once you lose you are out but in the finals of playoffs changing the rules is totally cool.
Apperently not since most owners voted to overturn this decision in favor of replaying.
And that is why this season is utter trash :)
RusH
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by RusH » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:58 pm

stealth and nova should just play out the finals today lol!!!
maha
Battle.net Name: maharishi
Battle.net Char Code: 576

Post by maha » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:58 pm

KagaRoshi wrote:
Watermelon wrote:

lmao

good precedent
Like I said, you should not change what has gone wrong this season, you should prepare for the issues next season as this season should have ended already, doing a reover of the games played because a outsourced issue from another team or player caused mets to have ddos you restart the series? it should make people want to find a way to fix the issue for next season not redo this one. Aiur won fair considering the enemy team kept playing regardless of the issue.
They claim to want to do things on a case-to-case basis, which is fundamentally bad unless you have no other choice (we do have a better choice imo). When you make rulings case by case, you're always going to have a subjective result. People don't like subjective results, and will often feel cheated. This is the whole reason we have rulebooks, so people know exactly what they're getting into before they do it... so they don't feel cheated.
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."
KagaRoshi

Post by KagaRoshi » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:59 pm

Watermelon wrote:
KagaRoshi wrote:
No, this is actually the first time a player has been proven to have been hacked by an outside network during a ZHL series.
I am not just talking about hacking, but either way it was not Aiur that did the hacking was it? anything is possible I am sure in another series mets team could win without him, you never know I have been with a shit team and beat a zhl team it is not impossible.
Last edited by KagaRoshi on Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.