Season 9 Revision Overturned

TeeKay
Legend
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: CN

Re: Season 9 Revision Overturned

Post by TeeKay » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:54 pm

Fuck free wins. Can't we just find a time where we can replay game 5 full lineups (me blitz mets zach) vs (ling lite nova dark)? I don't want a free series win just as Aiur shouldn't want a free game 5 win.
Sir
Battle.net Name: Sir
Battle.net Char Code: 1206
Battle.net Server: NA

Post by Sir » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:58 pm

TeeKay wrote:Fuck free wins. Can't we just find a time where we can replay game 5 full lineups (me blitz mets zach) vs (ling lite nova dark)? I don't want a free series win just as Aiur shouldn't want a free game 5 win.
The game was scheduled to be replayed tonight but I hear from confidential sources that nova is refusing the rematch due to salt. At this point i believe the series has been awarded to korhal.

As an aside, I 100% agree with you. If i were on Aiur i would be asking for the rematch.
Ruckle
Battle.net Name: Ruckle
Battle.net Char Code: 627

Post by Ruckle » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Yea I'm not sure what is so complicated.

Just play the game with full lineups best team moves on
maha
Battle.net Name: maharishi
Battle.net Char Code: 576

Post by maha » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:01 pm

Ruckle wrote:Yea I'm not sure what is so complicated.

It's complicated because they played the games to completion... if management had postponed the games this whole thing would have never happened. But that didnt happen, and it's hard to blame management given their lack of understanding and precedence in the situation.
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."
Blitz
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713

Post by Blitz » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:16 pm

Vapour wrote:Blitz called me out.
How are any of these me tampering with the case? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
Ruckle
Battle.net Name: Ruckle
Battle.net Char Code: 627

Post by Ruckle » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:32 pm

maha wrote:
Ruckle wrote:Yea I'm not sure what is so complicated.

It's complicated because they played the games to completion... if management had postponed the games this whole thing would have never happened. But that didnt happen, and it's hard to blame management given their lack of understanding and precedence in the situation.
I think given the attack on mets that it wasn't really played to completion.

This situation is completely different from a player getting injured or not showing up to the finals.

Just play the match with full lineups you cry babies. This isn't complicated whatsoever.
Blitz

Post by Blitz » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:36 pm

Ruckle wrote: Just play the match with full lineups you cry babies.
That ship has sailed.

TeeKay
Legend
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: CN

Post by TeeKay » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:45 pm

Blitz wrote:
That ship has sailed.
Why has it sailed?

The decision/verdict has changed like 3 times in the last 3 days. I understand that Aiur is upset, just as we were upset that our captain was online but couldn't play. This is a crazy situation and management should look to find a fair resolution for everyone, not just awarding us the win because of forfeit.

The last decision didn't even happen until this morning. I realize Aiur chose not to play, but they could have easily not been available per short notice from decision and the fact that this was an off week. Find a solution that allows it to be resolved on the ice.
Blitz

Post by Blitz » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:47 pm

TeeKay wrote:
Blitz wrote:
That ship has sailed.
Why has it sailed?

The decision/verdict has changed like 3 times in the last 3 days. I understand that Aiur is upset, just as we were upset that our captain was online but couldn't play. This is a crazy situation and management should look to find a fair resolution for everyone, not just awarding us the win because of forfeit.

The last decision didn't even happen until this morning. I realize Aiur chose not to play, but they could have easily not been available per short notice from decision and the fact that this was an off week. Find a solution that allows it to be resolved on the ice.
No, they legit got into teamspeak and said they weren't playing because they were protesting the decision, as well as fact that they were all online except Nova before the game. A solution was already found by management, and Aiur didn't honor it. No sloppy seconds.

maha
Battle.net Name: maharishi
Battle.net Char Code: 576

Post by maha » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:51 pm

Blitz wrote:
TeeKay wrote:
Blitz wrote: That ship has sailed.
Why has it sailed?

No, they legit got into teamspeak and said they weren't playing because they were protesting the decision, as well as fact that they were all online except Nova before the game. A solution was already found by management, and Aiur didn't honor it. No sloppy seconds.
At this point nothing can be done on management's side imo.
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."