Battle.net Char Code: 713
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Season 9 Revision Overturned

Post by Blitz » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:56 pm

maha wrote:
Blitz wrote:
TeeKay wrote:
Why has it sailed?

The decision/verdict has changed like 3 times in the last 3 days. I understand that Aiur is upset, just as we were upset that our captain was online but couldn't play. This is a crazy situation and management should look to find a fair resolution for everyone, not just awarding us the win because of forfeit.

The last decision didn't even happen until this morning. I realize Aiur chose not to play, but they could have easily not been available per short notice from decision and the fact that this was an off week. Find a solution that allows it to be resolved on the ice.
No, they legit got into teamspeak and said they weren't playing because they were protesting the decision, as well as fact that they were all online except Nova before the game. A solution was already found by management, and Aiur didn't honor it. No sloppy seconds.
At this point nothing can be done on management's side imo.
If you mean that mets could agree to replay it then I can assure you that the ship is still sailing ..

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
maha
Battle.net Name: maharishi
Battle.net Char Code: 576

Post by maha » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:13 pm

Blitz wrote:
maha wrote:
Blitz wrote: No, they legit got into teamspeak and said they weren't playing because they were protesting the decision, as well as fact that they were all online except Nova before the game. A solution was already found by management, and Aiur didn't honor it. No sloppy seconds.
If you mean that mets could agree to replay it then I can assure you that the ship is still sailing ..
I mean nova and his team have to make some effort to play at this point, which is not in the management's control.
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."
KagaRoshi
Battle.net Name: KagaRoshi
Battle.net Char Code: 1835

Post by KagaRoshi » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:21 pm

maha wrote:
Blitz wrote:
maha wrote:
I mean nova and his team have to make some effort to play at this point, which is not in the management's control.
We won't play for a league that has fucked us over since the playoffs started.
If you read this, I succeeded in wasting your time.
KagaRoshi

Post by KagaRoshi » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:22 pm

We won without our main goalie, they lost without a main skater, big whoop in our eyes we won, who cares what the records state.
Mets
Commissioner
Battle.net Name: Mets
Battle.net Char Code: 1582

Post by Mets » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:31 pm

Kagaroshi, ZHL and ZHPL are completely separate leagues this season. You are on Aiur's probe team (the Drizzle), which has nothing to do with their ZHL team (the Storm.)
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."
Vapour wrote:Tenkz who loves off mets
KagaRoshi

Post by KagaRoshi » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:33 pm

Mets wrote:Kagaroshi, ZHL and ZHPL are completely separate leagues this season. You are on Aiur's probe team (the Drizzle), which has nothing to do with their ZHL team (the Storm.)
Still we are like brothers when it comes to teams, and We feel for our ZHL counterparts for this abomination.
KagaRoshi

Post by KagaRoshi » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Though what did happen to you was bs and I am not saying it did not happen, so sorry that shit went down for you.
Mets
Commissioner
Battle.net Name: Mets
Battle.net Char Code: 1582

Post by Mets » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:35 pm

KagaRoshi wrote:
Mets wrote:Kagaroshi, ZHL and ZHPL are completely separate leagues this season. You are on Aiur's probe team (the Drizzle), which has nothing to do with their ZHL team (the Storm.)
Still we are like brothers when it comes to teams, and We feel for our ZHL counterparts for this abomination.
DustDevil is on the Aiur Drizzle and the Korhal War Pigs. Cubs, another one of your teammates, voted in favor of replaying the series.
Vapour wrote:Tenkz who loves off mets
KagaRoshi

Post by KagaRoshi » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:36 pm

Our probe team also had it's issues with the playoffs though, so it was just a pain to see it for our zhl team too.
KagaRoshi

Post by KagaRoshi » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:38 pm

Mets wrote:
KagaRoshi wrote:
DustDevil is on the Aiur Drizzle and the Korhal War Pigs. Cubs, another one of your teammates, voted in favor of replaying the series.
Yeah I know which made this season so damn annoying imo, so much change with so many issues along the way. I just am saying it is not cool how the finals went down, we both had players missing one less fortunate for the reasons why being you but still it just is a pain that people would even do that during finals, I understand your teams point of view. But they did win round 1 :P