Season 9 Debacle Proposal

Counter_This
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Season 9 Debacle Proposal

Post by Counter_This » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:06 am

l)arkangel wrote:not dead game, ded community.
^
LighTniNG
Battle.net Name: LighTniNG
Battle.net Char Code: 1633

Post by LighTniNG » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:07 pm

Like Tom said, the management was kind of put in a lose lose situation, and would recieve plenty of shit either way. If blitzerg had just stopped the series once mets dc'd, he would've received alot of shit as well, a lose lose situation. Alot of what people's solutions have come down to is just flat out bias towards whoevers team you like more, which is just dumb. As a team member of aiur, you may think I'm completely biased towards my team and want us to just go to the finals without a second thought as to if korhal deserves some recompense for mets being DoS'd (which I guess we can assume he was since the "experts" say it's very likely). It shouldn't matter if you think one team is better than another or deserves the win more etc but rather that each team was given a fair chance to win, and frankly korhal, though the games (that weren't a fucking 3v4) were close, lost their 2nd rounder, immediately putting them at a disadvantage, in turn making it an unfair series. Therefore I believe in the end that the series should've been replayed entirely, but giving aiur home field advantage because we technically already won. This whole situation is honestly really shitty, and IF it was someone within the zh community that DoS'd, kill yourself for caring that much to even do that over a video game.
Cubs
Battle.net Name: Cubs
Battle.net Char Code: 781

Post by Cubs » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:08 pm

LighTniNG wrote: kill yourself.
+1

im the kid thatd jump a kid like you