krazymen
Battle.net Name: krazymen
Battle.net Char Code: 249
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Season 9 Debacle Proposal

Post by krazymen » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:11 pm

htcp wrote:

Here the evidence gets posted.
-- Sidenote: is there more evidence than this? I’ve been told by people that this was all the evidence you had, but I’ve also heard you are protecting some of it still because it is too private. (pls respond)
Evidence comes out weaker than expected and an instant veto process is started, by the KWP.

One thing that is "missing" (not really) is the fact that there was a spoofed LAN ip (I believe it was spoofed). Unless mets lied which I doubt because he would have had to have a lot of made up pictures since we asked him on the fly and he provided everything quite fast. The IP from which the "lan side flood" was coming from was not an actual IP on his network. Why am I saying that? Because of a few things.

1. He was not able to ping that IP once he got his connection back which means there was no connectivity. A bit weird in very basic private LAN.
2. no name assigned to the IP. which is not that uncommon but still weird.
3. Mets had no other devices connected and does not have any other devices besides his own computer
4. abnormal DNS requests coming from that ip
5. Weird IP assigned (normally the DHCP will assign IPs to devices in your LAN, in most cases it will go in order 192.168.1.1 > router ... 192.168.1.2 pc1 ... 192.168.1.3 pc3 etc unless you set your IPs yourself)

The only other reason I could think of would be his router acting up which seems extremely unlikely to act up for a few hours even after a reboot.

I posted some links for everyone to read on the EU thread.

If you have other ideas about this feel free to post anything.
Bowling trophy (birthday trophy)
Achieved level 105 in starcraft 2
Undefeated in 5v5
self proclaimed director of ironic trophies
ElTaco
Battle.net Name: ElTaco
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by ElTaco » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:19 am

Please place kurt as interim commish and let him pick 3 lm so things could be changed for the better .
Counter_This
Battle.net Name:

Post by Counter_This » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:42 am

ElTaco wrote:Please place kurt as interim commish and let him pick 3 lm so things could be changed for the better .
Kurt as an interim commish would do a terrible job since he does not involve himself in the community anymore. Not saying that he would be a poor commish throughout a whole season... However, he has only received information from a single person and that being Maharishi who is extremely biased in this entire case. I quote him saying, "I will do whatever it takes to remove you from management". A person with no desire to hear or even consider both sides is a lost cause. We also have chat evidence of Maha agreeing with all the reasons we did what we did. So one could assume he is only after a certain goal for malicious reasons.
Ruckle
Battle.net Name: Ruckle
Battle.net Char Code: 627

Post by Ruckle » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:45 am

Counter_This wrote:
ElTaco wrote:Please place kurt as interim commish and let him pick 3 lm so things could be changed for the better .
Kurt as an interim commish would do a terrible job since he does not involve himself in the community anymore. Not saying that he would be a poor commish throughout a whole season... However, he has only received information from a single person and that being Maharishi who is extremely biased in this entire case. I quote him saying, "I will do whatever it takes to remove you from management". A person with no desire to hear or even consider both sides is a lost cause. We also have chat evidence of Maha agreeing with all the reasons we did what we did. So one could assume he is only after a certain goal for malicious reasons.
El taco is on the storms so ofc he wants kurt as commish
Counter_This
Battle.net Name:

Post by Counter_This » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:01 am

Ruckle wrote:
Counter_This wrote:
El taco is on the storms so ofc he wants kurt as commish
Oh I see, I didn't want one of my previous probes falling to the dark side. Sad to see he already has : /
Counter_This
Battle.net Name:

Post by Counter_This » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:02 am

This damn topic keeps distracting me from what I really want to see when I get on here.. When is clan league coming to a ZH community near me?!
sidtkid
Battle.net Name: SidtheKid
Battle.net Char Code: 601

Post by sidtkid » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:21 am

Let's get this over with and have a refreshing new set of managers for 2 weeks.
Claim all you want, a single eyewitness testimony will not put people in prison or death row anymore.
Yoda: HEAD OF STATS
Yoda: DOES 0 STATS
Yoda: SHAKE
Yoda: MY
Yoda: GOD
Yoda: DAMN
Yoda: HEAD
carlito
Battle.net Name: Carlito

Post by carlito » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:31 am

I'm tryna figure out where the fuck do these trolls come out from 19 pages of fuckin laughter.