Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: EU Expert opinions on evidence provided regarding mets situation

Post by Blitz » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:51 pm

maha wrote:
Cubs wrote:[3/21/2017 8:32:19 PM] Sean fuok: many experts
[3/21/2017 8:32:21 PM] Sean fuok: saying there is 0 evidence
[3/21/2017 8:34:00 PM] Sean fuok: the only “expert” who still claims it was an attack
[3/21/2017 8:34:02 PM] Sean fuok: is krazy
Dalton wrote:Does this image prove there was some sort of attack on Mets?
2 Yes, 2 No
[3/21/2017 8:32:11 PM] Sean fuok: marker already retracted
[3/21/2017 8:32:12 PM] Sean fuok: his claim
Marker wrote:Considering nothing I personally know of and nothing that is a quick Google search away defaults to port 4444 other than exploits such as these, along with the source of the the attack, I stand by my claim that it was some sort of an attack (two of your experts came to the same conclusion).
Blitz probably just telling you what to say at this point.

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
Marker
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164

Post by Marker » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:54 pm

maha wrote: there is insufficient evidence to 'prove' it was an attack. We've only proved that it "could have been" an attack, yet never followed up on the IPs. Blitz probably just telling you what to say at this point.
From my count, Krazy, me, and 2 Eus think its an attack, vs elder and 2 eus who think it is not.

4-3 saying it's an attack.

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
Cubs
Battle.net Name: Cubs
Battle.net Char Code: 781

Post by Cubs » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:59 pm

maha wrote:
[3/21/2017 8:34:00 PM] Sean fuok: the only “expert” who still claims it was an attack
Dalton wrote:Does this image prove there was some sort of attack on Mets?
2 Yes, 2 No
Marker wrote:Considering nothing I personally know of and nothing that is a quick Google search away defaults to port 4444 other than exploits such as these, along with the source of the the attack, I stand by my claim that it was some sort of an attack (two of your experts came to the same conclusion).
there is insufficient evidence to 'prove' it was an attack. We've only proved that it "could have been" an attack, yet never followed up on the IPs. Blitz probably just telling you what to say at this point.
Lul u wanna talk about puppets why dont we discuss ur good friend kurt who didnt care about this issue till you did and is now running as a "impartial" commissioner

im the kid thatd jump a kid like you
mlgbx
Battle.net Name: ǷǷǷ
Battle.net Char Code: 1

Post by mlgbx » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:01 pm

Last edited by mlgbx on Tue May 02, 2017 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
forumusername
Battle.net Name: kwakster
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by forumusername » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:16 pm

Cubs wrote:
maha wrote:

there is insufficient evidence to 'prove' it was an attack. We've only proved that it "could have been" an attack, yet never followed up on the IPs. Blitz probably just telling you what to say at this point.
Lul u wanna talk about puppets why dont we discuss ur good friend kurt who didnt care about this issue till you did and is now running as a "impartial" commissioner
the difference is that one group has people that have their own thoughts and opinions, while the other has people that will blindly follow and agree with whatever their 'friends' tell them to ;)
[+] ruckLUL

LF mediation
Marker
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164

Post by Marker » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:16 pm

mlgbx wrote:
Marker wrote:
maha wrote: there is insufficient evidence to 'prove' it was an attack. We've only proved that it "could have been" an attack, yet never followed up on the IPs. Blitz probably just telling you what to say at this point.
From my count, Krazy, me, and 2 Eus think its an attack, vs elder and 2 eus who think it is not.

4-3 saying it's an attack.
Worth noting that at least 3 out of 4 question the source, severity, and impact of the attack at least from my reading of the situation. Saying that it is 4-3 plays right into the hands of anyone who wants to oversimplify the findings in order to justify the original ruling IMO.

Well you have to take it up with management then because all 4 of us question the source severity and impact of the attack, but as far as I know meepo/swift/sly only care if an attack took place. I do not think that this over simplifies the problem because I've made it very clear that what I present is nothing but possibilities along with confidence intervals, as krazy has done the same. It doesn't justify the original ruling because the logic stands on its own. "If an attack took place, we should replay the series." Adding in muck like saying how much we know clearly doesn't matter because the management didn't care, rightfully or wrongfully so (depending on whose side you are on).

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
KagaRoshi
Battle.net Name: KagaRoshi
Battle.net Char Code: 1835

Post by KagaRoshi » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:40 pm

Cubs wrote:
maha wrote:

From what I hear from speaking with Kurt, he is doing this to make things right, rules are there for a reason and any change in any rules are implemented in the next season if the regular season is over a certain point already, just like with the round rink it was too big a change to do during the season so they waited until the season after, changes like this should not be forced on during playoff series.
If you read this, I succeeded in wasting your time.
Cubs

Post by Cubs » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:42 pm

forumusername wrote:
Cubs wrote:
maha wrote:
the difference is that one group has people that have their own thoughts and opinions, while the other has people that will blindly follow and agree with whatever their 'friends' tell them to ;)
Couldn't agree more, maha and his friends sure do agree, even if they are on the wrong side.

Unless, of course, you think I'm simply follow the lead of my dear and true friends Blitz, Water, and Tenkz. If that's the case you are extremely mistaken.

Cubs

Post by Cubs » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:43 pm

KagaRoshi wrote:
Cubs wrote:
maha wrote:
From what I hear from speaking with Kurt, he is doing this to make things right, rules are there for a reason and any change in any rules are implemented in the next season if the regular season is over a certain point already, just like with the round rink it was too big a change to do during the season so they waited until the season after, changes like this should not be forced on during playoff series.
And its totally unrelated to the fact that his friends maha and vapour are leading the movement he's backing

KagaRoshi
Battle.net Name: KagaRoshi
Battle.net Char Code: 1835

Post by KagaRoshi » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:48 pm

Cubs wrote:
KagaRoshi wrote:
Cubs wrote: Lul u wanna talk about puppets why dont we discuss ur good friend kurt who didnt care about this issue till you did and is now running as a "impartial" commissioner
And its totally unrelated to the fact that his friends maha and vapour are leading the movement he's backing
It should not matter who spoke to him, rules are there for a reason and any change in said rules should not be put into place until next season, I am not saying mets was not attacked or anything, but changing rules during playoffs is total retardation. There have been other issues this season that I am sure he has been informed about and has done nothing, it all depends how much fuckery is done to the league for some one as awesome as Kurt to step up to the plate, when he comes back out of retirement when he has a good job and everything in order for him, just to try and help the league, you respect that. He is a retired mvp imo and should be treated with respect just like many others here that are treated like garbage but know the league is not to be changed this much during playoffs.
If you read this, I succeeded in wasting your time.